Author Topic: Dueling Arena squads disbanded  (Read 8662 times)

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
Re: Dueling Arena squads disbanded
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2009, 11:08:43 AM »
You sure do a lot of name calling for someone who just stays in the DA.

but I guess if I flew in the MA that gives me the right to name call? Laughing Shuffler that statement right there crawls under my skin.  You are one of the people I said I would respond too, lol because in that statement you said "You sure do a lot of name calling for someone who just stays in the DA"  does it make me a bigger better man if I fly in the MA you are such a child!
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2009, 11:35:02 AM »
but I guess if I flew in the MA that gives me the right to name call? Laughing Shuffler that statement right there crawls under my skin.  You are one of the people I said I would respond too, lol because in that statement you said "You sure do a lot of name calling for someone who just stays in the DA"  does it make me a bigger better man if I fly in the MA you are such a child!

Name calling has no place anywhere here unless done in jest.

To explain why folks find it funny about squads in the DA...

The DA is the "Dueling Arena". Folks can go there to duel.

The furball area is for furballing..... why do you need a squad to do that in a Dueling Arena?  Makes no sense. I have no problem with it but I do find it funny.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline REVRAND

• Copper Member
      • Brids Of Prey
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2009, 11:43:35 AM »

The furball area is for furballing..... why do you need a squad to do that in a Dueling Arena?  Makes no sense. I have no problem with it but I do find it funny.

This would be a good question for you to ask TA's Aerofighters who I believe are one of the ORIGINAL squad's to frequent the DA.........

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2009, 02:04:30 PM »

Like I stated in a previous post our Squad is not for flying and managing a MA type atmosphere but rather for friendships reason why I built a Social Network where we all go daily.  Our squad for the most part likes to get to fights quickly and do 1on1's rather then take over bases it's our preference.  It's your opinion and you have that right.  We have a squad #1 to honor the orginal flying Rowdy1 and secondly its a friendship atmosphere.  Thats why we have our squad I hope that helps your understanding of a "just a DA squad".
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2009, 02:11:52 PM »
Like I stated in a previous post our Squad is not for flying and managing a MA type atmosphere but rather for friendships reason why I built a Social Network where we all go daily.  Our squad for the most part likes to get to fights quickly and do 1on1's rather then take over bases it's our preference.  It's your opinion and you have that right.  We have a squad #1 to honor the orginal flying Rowdy1 and secondly its a friendship atmosphere.  Thats why we have our squad I hope that helps your understanding of a "just a DA squad".

I've NEVER encountered any of "The Rowdy Ones" in a 1 vs 1, let alone have any one of your kids take me up on ANY "let's move to a different field and have some fights".   So to even say this in your post is far from factual.   You DO name call and regardless of your "spin", you do it and cannot even admit to it.   Your idea of a "fight" is a 5 on 1.   Anytime I have managed to seperate any of you or your squaddies, you are on borrowed time.

You should reference my post in Rod's "Why do some people lie on 200?"   After reading my post, try and apply it to your everyday doings.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2009, 02:12:41 PM »

The weak are safer "in numbers".   That's why.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2009, 03:00:48 PM »
First off I spoke with Skuzzy the first day the squads went down and the servers lost the DA and it only affected the DA.  I'm the CO over the Rowdy Ones and yes we are basically a squad that only flys in the DA.  We have some of the members that fly with the pigs in the MA as well.  I see alot of clueless people in this forum in particular that doesn't even understand what a squad is really is for.  Reguardless if you fly MA or DA it's all just a game and for some they want to test each other out to see how big there sack is, it's a game but what makes a squad is the friendships you build bottom line.  I understand if your flying MA you want leaders to put together missions on taking over bases but when you get down to it, it's a game.  After your in a squad for awhile you will understand this maybe?  but after you exit the game what do you have? nothing unless friendships have been made!  We are a very close squad having our own Social Network just for chatter to get to know each other better.  Maybe if some of the young pups in here would lean towards this way we wouldn't have all this cursing and testing each others sacks out.  I'll be the first I love a 1on1 better then anything but I'll also be the first to say I'm not the best pilot in here I learn everyday and the more 1on1's I have the better I will get.  The DA has a record of being a gang tard lake???? We'll I've flown in the MA some myself and trust me if your alone and 5 red planes around what are they going to do???? This is such a stupid conversation in my book if you want a 1on1 they are plenty of fields for that in the DA.  The lake is a furball lake meaning of furball is alot of planes condenced together in a close proximity.   I'm sure I'll be responding again in the near future when some idiot responds to this post.

If you ever see me in the DA ... please ... please ... stay away from my "sack" ...  :rolleyes:
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2009, 03:38:10 PM »
Like I stated in a previous post our Squad is not for flying and managing a MA type atmosphere but rather for friendships reason why I built a Social Network where we all go daily.  Our squad for the most part likes to get to fights quickly and do 1on1's rather then take over bases it's our preference.  It's your opinion and you have that right.  We have a squad #1 to honor the orginal flying Rowdy1 and secondly its a friendship atmosphere.  Thats why we have our squad I hope that helps your understanding of a "just a DA squad".

My Squad does not take over bases. We are a 38 squad and we furball.

I have friends in this game that are not in our Squad and on all teams. Squads are not necessary for friendships.

If yall prefer 1 vs 1, I wondered why you needed to team up.

Answers to questions like that might stop these type threads from spouting all the time.  :lol

Of course your not required to answer anything regarding how you or anyone else might play, but like I said it might stop these threads if folks have a better understanding. <S>
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 03:39:45 PM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2009, 03:46:08 PM »
I've NEVER encountered any of "The Rowdy Ones" in a 1 vs 1, let alone have any one of your kids take me up on ANY "let's move to a different field and have some fights".   So to even say this in your post is far from factual.   You DO name call and regardless of your "spin", you do it and cannot even admit to it.   Your idea of a "fight" is a 5 on 1.   Anytime I have managed to seperate any of you or your squaddies, you are on borrowed time.

You should reference my post in Rod's "Why do some people lie on 200?"   After reading my post, try and apply it to your everyday doings.   

Masherbrum, I've flown over 10,000 sorties in the DA and I've never seen your name so first off I think your knowledge on this topic is far from adequate, on the topic of you knowing anything about the Rowdy's.  On my second finger I do 1on1's any chance I get and do it quite frequently actually.  We got some great pilots and I'll set up some one on ones for you if you would like??? I don't talk much slang but you referencing to spin on me lying is a bogus statement so I'll just leave that one alone but talking about name calling I could care less what people think about the DA my opinion is stay in the MA.  I never once called out a name but speaking in general about the MA flyers posting in here about the DA.  You'll are making statements about an arena you don't even fly in possibly because your insecure about your home life maybe?  I don't know but why not keep your mouth closed and fly in the MA and don't worry about it.  Spend your time wisely on accomplishing something other then speaking on a topic you have no answers on.  Thats the reason why I posted here to begin with, to give knowledge of why the DA has a squad/squad's speaking on behalf of the Rowdy's.  Bottom Line think what you want of the DA and our Squad if you want one on ones I would be glad to set you some up. God Bless
~XO Top Gun~ Retired

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2009, 03:57:40 PM »
My Squad does not take over bases. We are a 38 squad and we furball.

I have friends in this game that are not in our Squad and on all teams. Squads are not necessary for friendships.

If yall prefer 1 vs 1, I wondered why you needed to team up.

Answers to questions like that might stop these type threads from spouting all the time.  :lol

Of course your not required to answer anything regarding how you or anyone else might play, but like I said it might stop these threads if folks have a better understanding. <S>

I appreciate your comment Shuffler and I Salute you back <S>! There are different levels of friendships and I'll be honest with you I think a lot of the guys I fly with and myself included when we first started AHII there is an inadequate source of information reguarding web 2.0 technologies that help a person to become familiar with the MA.  My opinion there needs to be a set of videos using a desktop software that allows a person not to half to read to learn everything about AHII.  But on the topic of friendships do you speak with the guys you fly with over the telephone on a weekly basis or even have there email address.  Do you meet with them any if they leave near?  I hope this helps and I would be happy to answer any questions anyone has, have a great week Shuffler <S>!
~XO Top Gun~ Retired

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2009, 04:03:11 PM »
Masherbrum, I've flown over 10,000 sorties in the DA and I've never seen your name so first off I think your knowledge on this topic is far from adequate, on the topic of you knowing anything about the Rowdy's.  On my second finger I do 1on1's any chance I get and do it quite frequently actually.  We got some great pilots and I'll set up some one on ones for you if you would like??? I don't talk much slang but you referencing to spin on me lying is a bogus statement so I'll just leave that one alone but talking about name calling I could care less what people think about the DA my opinion is stay in the MA.  I never once called out a name but speaking in general about the MA flyers posting in here about the DA.  You'll are making statements about an arena you don't even fly in possibly because your insecure about your home life maybe?  I don't know but why not keep your mouth closed and fly in the MA and don't worry about it.  Spend your time wisely on accomplishing something other then speaking on a topic you have no answers on.  Thats the reason why I posted here to begin with, to give knowledge of why the DA has a squad/squad's speaking on behalf of the Rowdy's.  Bottom Line think what you want of the DA and our Squad if you want one on ones I would be glad to set you some up. God Bless

I've been in there many of times.   I've asked YOU and any of your squaddies many times.   I get the same "excuse laden" responses from you all.   The only reason you're typing that is to save face on the BBS.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline cowboy73

• Zinc Member
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2009, 04:17:54 PM »
I am in a da squad because i prefer dueling and furballing. Da squads are set up for like minded folks that have a real desire to learn to fly at peak. I am not into base taking, bombing or gv's nor do i want to spend a bunch of time flying sectors to get into a good fight. Their are some lamers of course but i have met some great folks there. We all appreciate Aces High for the same reasons fun fun fun. I guess it boils down to preference and i prefer to hang with my squad/friends, rather than going to ma and play with armchair generals.
FBsly1 in game name. I am always looking for a good fight! I have a lot to learn though <S> You can find me in the ma or Da

Be humble or be humiliated! There is always someone better : )

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2009, 04:19:01 PM »
I appreciate your comment Shuffler and I Salute you back <S>! There are different levels of friendships and I'll be honest with you I think a lot of the guys I fly with and myself included when we first started AHII there is an inadequate source of information reguarding web 2.0 technologies that help a person to become familiar with the MA.  My opinion there needs to be a set of videos using a desktop software that allows a person not to half to read to learn everything about AHII.  But on the topic of friendships do you speak with the guys you fly with over the telephone on a weekly basis or even have there email address.  Do you meet with them any if they leave near?  I hope this helps and I would be happy to answer any questions anyone has, have a great week Shuffler <S>!

There are a TON of videos out there to learn how to fly and fight in AcesHigh.  There is a HUGE amount of resources to a player willing to learn how to fly and fight.  I will add that there is nothing wrong with having to read to learn something.  What are you like 12?  You argument doesn't hold water.

I for one speak to players I fly with and against quite often on the phone.  Matter of fact I am meeting a 3-4 of 'em this next week for some beers.  One squaddie, WMSol, is gonna take me up in his acrobatic stunt plane to see if he can make me pass out from the G forces.

IIRC his is the 540 T two seater version.  The Edge is one of 2-3 planes that you see in the Redbull air races.  It is gonna be awesome!

I've been in there many of times.   I've asked YOU and any of your squaddies many times.   I get the same "excuse laden" responses from you all.   The only reason you're typing that is to save face on the BBS.
TnDep, weren't you the guy that was talking a ton of smack to me one night in the DA who refused to duel me spouting off a ton of lame excuses?  I was in there training a player and someone with like 10,000 kills wussed out of dueling me after going on an on about how their score proved they were a much better pilot.  The FUNNY bit was they had something like 9,000 deaths (I don't think they even had a 1.0 k/d average) and that just made it REALLY pathetic because they were talking smack about a sub-par score.

Karaya, what makes the whole "talke smack and refuse to duel" even more pathetic is that we were IN the dueling arena.  You know...  the arena HTC has provided us to DUEL each other in.  There IS no excuse to not fight at that point.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 04:24:51 PM by WMLute »
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline cowboy73

• Zinc Member
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2009, 04:24:08 PM »
Score in the Dueling arena don't matter! We land kills in there because that is our community and friends. We just like to rub it in a little  lol.
FBsly1 in game name. I am always looking for a good fight! I have a lot to learn though <S> You can find me in the ma or Da

Be humble or be humiliated! There is always someone better : )

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2009, 04:36:52 PM »
Karaya, what makes the whole "talke smack and refuse to duel" even more pathetic is that we were IN the dueling arena.  You know...  the arena HTC has provided us to DUEL each other in.  There IS no excuse to not fight at that point.

Thank God someone FINALLY posts when they were there.   Yes, they ALL refused either one of us, because they know what the outcome was going to be.   They bully the new people who haven't a clue, but their tune changes at the first sign of "losing".   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC