Author Topic: Engines runing full blast  (Read 6873 times)

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
Re: Engines runing full blast
« Reply #240 on: September 07, 2009, 09:39:43 PM »
Stiglr,

Your barbs have been gratuitous and without purpose.  Many of them have required you to either specifically misunderstand what has been said to you or for you to accuse HiTech of being an outright lier.

I do not normally explicitly defend a company and there are many things that I would do differently than HTC has, but you have been very disrespectful in this whole thread to HTC and to other posters.  You have not credited us for any knowledge, integrity or intelligence.  You have insulted everybody here repeatedly.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Ponyace

• Copper Member
« Reply #241 on: September 07, 2009, 09:40:49 PM »
What gives you the right to critize Hitech? YOU were the one who insulted AH's "inferior flight model" to start with. Nobody forced you to post on this forum. I guess you have that "My game/simulation is superior to your game/simulation" mentality. No game/simulation is perfect, but both has unique features that make them what they are. Even people from YOUR game/simulation agree with this.

Quote from: Peril
We have huge issues here too Stig, I wouldn't be pointing accuracy fingers just yet.

Quote from: Peril
I know Dale well enough (from 12 years ago in WBs), he has to supply a game for a larger market, this means taking the middle ground, and that is the right choice for AH.

Targetware thread (Source of quote)

He(Peril) can understand it, why can't you?

P.S. I also find it pathetic how you manipulate the truth. I see that you told everyone that AH uses Manifold pressure. That is not the case. RAF planes (Spitfires, Hurricanes, Typhoons, etc.) use boost. And, as Hitech stated, the 109s are in ATA. However, you probably are to ignorant to realize this.
Gatore
Formerly "Ponyace"

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #242 on: September 07, 2009, 09:49:43 PM »
Just read that thread.  Complete nonsense from casual WWII aircraft fans who think they know it all.

Our Brewster's performance is done specifically to the Finnish test data as it is specifically the Finnish version in AH.  All that blather in the TW thread is wrong as they don't know the first thing about what they are talking about.  They think the version we have is supposed to be the version used by the Dutch or RAF or RAAF, which themselves are different from eachother.
Petals floating by,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #243 on: September 07, 2009, 09:50:42 PM »
Anyone want to place bets on how much longer before hitech tires of this and breaks the banstick off in Stiggie's ass?
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #244 on: September 07, 2009, 10:18:22 PM »
Just read that thread.  Complete nonsense from casual WWII aircraft fans who think they know it all.

Our Brewster's performance is done specifically to the Finnish test data as it is specifically the Finnish version in AH.  All that blather in the TW thread is wrong as they don't know the first thing about what they are talking about.  They think the version we have is supposed to be the version used by the Dutch or RAF or RAAF, which themselves are different from eachother.

Karnak: Please do not make this a target ware fans are idiots vs Ah fans are cool, this has nothing to do with a we v them. They are free to enjoy their hobby just like you. I see people in TW who enjoy trying to learn and make parts of game, more power to them. Please feel free to point out any inaccuracies they say that you see, but keep it civil. Words like "All that blather" are not exactly helpful in portraying knowledge. 

HiTech

Offline Ponyace

• Copper Member
« Reply #245 on: September 07, 2009, 10:23:00 PM »

Its not their fault they don't know the situation. They only know what Stiglr has been telling them. They think that he is referring that our Brewster is the heavy B-339 Buffalo. Not once does he mention that our brewster is the stripped-down B-239. After all, that forum seems to be dealing with the CBI theater where the B-339 served, which performed poorly, but not the B-239 that served with the Finns, which had a very good service record. Basically, our Buffalo IS NOT THE SAME ONE USED IN MALAYA. 

I don't blame the fans at TW. Saying they don't know their aircraft is unfair. They only know about this game what they are told, and if its coming from Stiglr, it won't be good.
Gatore
Formerly "Ponyace"

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #246 on: September 07, 2009, 11:17:28 PM »
geez
I thought this was going to be another engine management thread and decided to ignore it, until I saw it was 17 pages long. I miss all the fun.
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #247 on: September 07, 2009, 11:25:44 PM »
geez
I thought this was going to be another engine management thread and decided to ignore it, until I saw it was 17 pages long. I miss all the fun.

:D   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #248 on: September 08, 2009, 12:15:27 AM »
Its not their fault they don't know the situation. They only know what Stiglr has been telling them. They think that he is referring that our Brewster is the heavy B-339 Buffalo. Not once does he mention that our brewster is the stripped-down B-239. After all, that forum seems to be dealing with the CBI theater where the B-339 served, which performed poorly, but not the B-239 that served with the Finns, which had a very good service record. Basically, our Buffalo IS NOT THE SAME ONE USED IN MALAYA. 

I don't blame the fans at TW. Saying they don't know their aircraft is unfair. They only know about this game what they are told, and if its coming from Stiglr, it won't be good.
Points taken.

He is the one portraying it incorrectly and the other poster was running with that.
Petals floating by,
             As she remembers me-

Offline ToeTag

• Silver Member
« Reply #249 on: September 08, 2009, 07:16:00 AM »
Well the title  "engines running fullblast" is appropriate.  There are quite a few here running at fullblast.                                           

:x  Quick throttle back and adjust prop for cruise or sombody is going to blow a head gasket! :rofl
They call it "common sense", then why is it so uncommon?