Author Topic: Don't cheat on your wife........  (Read 1195 times)

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
Don't cheat on your wife........
« on: August 28, 2009, 01:05:28 PM »
.....or this could be you.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPGEBbfTX-c
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
Re: Don't cheat on your wife........
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 01:35:56 PM »
This one is better:

Cheating Hubby Beatdown
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 03:21:31 PM »
LOL, it made the "major breaking news".
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Anodizer

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 07:04:56 PM »
.....or this could be you.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPGEBbfTX-c

Not that I condone infidelity....
But, wow....  What a spineless tool...lol  Only a sweetheart with no stones would agree to this..
"Please honey!  I'll do anything if you take me back!!"

C'mon moron..  You made your choice, now live with it and back out quietly....
I like classy, beautiful, intelligent woman that say the "F" word a lot....

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline DaveJ

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 07:22:03 PM »
But, wow....  What a spineless tool...lol  Only a sweetheart with no stones would agree to this..

Ah, but it takes a little bit of stones to go out there and have that sign on you.
~DaveyJ~
Jokers Jokers

Noseart

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 07:29:09 PM »
I think it takes bigger stones to follow through with something that humiliating...too many other fish in the bucket for me to go through that, unless I'm rich and it's a community property state.
jarhed  

Offline Anodizer

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2009, 08:14:11 PM »
It's a b*tch move..  For the rest of his life, this dude will always live under "her" heal and she will always remind him of his infidelity(even 20 years down the road)....
Are you kidding me????  Takes no stones whatsoever to do this..  Only fearful submission on his part probably under some kind of duress from his wife's family(brother threatening him or something probably)..  No guy worth his balls would ever do this....  Then again, no guy worth his balls would cheat on his wife in the first place....

Anyhow, I'd like to know HOW he cheated, anway?  Intercourse?  Fellatio?  Or (gods forbid) kissing?  Many women consider trivial things like flirtation as cheating.... 
Take it like a man: get divorced, pay child support(if kids are involved) and move on...

9/10 times, once someone cheats in a relationship, it's as good as over....  That animosity and distrust is always there no matter what you do.. 

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Mark Luper

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2009, 08:21:03 PM »

My take on this:

The guy really loves his wife but he screwed up for a quickie. The other scenario may be he was set up and didn't actually cheat on his wife.

Either way, I see a person who is really in love with his partner and is willing to do whatever it takes to keep the marriiage going.

I understand that. I love my wife enough that I would be willing to do what he did if it meant we could keep the marriage intact.

There is going to be a loss of trust because of what happened to cause this and it will be years before it will not be the first thing out of his wife's mouth when they have an argument. If he really loves her he will put up with it because she is what matters most to him.

The guy was a moron for doing what he did, not for trying to make up and keep the marriage intact.

Word

Mark
MarkAT

Keep the shiny side up!

Offline Stixx

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2009, 11:28:16 PM »
It's a b*tch move..  For the rest of his life, this dude will always live under "her" heal and she will always remind him of his infidelity(even 20 years down the road)....
Are you kidding me????  Takes no stones whatsoever to do this..  Only fearful submission on his part probably under some kind of duress from his wife's family(brother threatening him or something probably)..  No guy worth his balls would ever do this....  Then again, no guy worth his balls would cheat on his wife in the first place....

Anyhow, I'd like to know HOW he cheated, anway?  Intercourse?  Fellatio?  Or (gods forbid) kissing?  Many women consider trivial things like flirtation as cheating.... 
Take it like a man: get divorced, pay child support(if kids are involved) and move on...

9/10 times, once someone cheats in a relationship, it's as good as over....  That animosity and distrust is always there no matter what you do.. 

+1 :aok
The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in military aviation are:'Did you feel that?' 'What's that noise?' and'Oh S...!'
-Authors Unknown-

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2009, 11:43:17 PM »
No guy worth his balls would ever do this....  Then again, no guy worth his balls would cheat on his wife in the first place....
Hold on there partner. There are a lot of reasons people go outside the marriage for sexual gratification. Aside from having the morals of a dog (guilty).
Only those living in the fantasy idyllic world of "perfect marriage" don't consider the issues that could push one partner or the other to looking outside the marriage. Unless you've walked in that guys shoes, don't be so quick to judge his actions.
jarhed  

Offline Stixx

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2009, 12:48:00 AM »
Hold on there partner. There are a lot of reasons people go outside the marriage for sexual gratification. Aside from having the morals of a dog (guilty).
Only those living in the fantasy idyllic world of "perfect marriage" don't consider the issues that could push one partner or the other to looking outside the marriage. Unless you've walked in that guys shoes, don't be so quick to judge his actions.

Sorry gyrene, but there is no excuse, when you stand up and say 'Till death do us part,' that doesn't mean till you get bored or your partner ain't interesting anymore, or whatever reason. When you marry someone you make a promise to that person. Period end of discussion.
The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in military aviation are:'Did you feel that?' 'What's that noise?' and'Oh S...!'
-Authors Unknown-

Offline Anodizer

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2009, 01:45:21 AM »

There's only one reason anyone would go outside of their marriage for sexual gratification: self-interest
There's only one reason for infidelity: self-interest(on one or both partners)

I was going to say selfishness but I didn't want to sound like a fundamentalist preacher who uses words like obedience..
I despise that word...  Obedience is for dogs.....

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2009, 01:51:49 AM »
Moral High Horse Alert

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2009, 07:04:52 AM »
Did my wife put you up to this!?  :noid
Lighten up Francis

Offline RipChord929

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2009, 07:53:22 AM »
I'm gettin a good laugh out of this thread!!!

Just wondering what the marriage history is for you guys!!!!
As in, how many times? And how many years?

It says alot about a persons life experience!!!

RC
"Well Cmdr Eddington, looks like we have ourselves a war..."
"Yeah, a gut bustin, mother lovin, NAVY war!!!"