Author Topic: KTM2174  (Read 2009 times)

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
KTM2174
« on: August 28, 2009, 11:11:20 PM »
Well I was looking forward to shaking some rust off in a duel. I mean after you won that 5 vs 1 I had to put my game face on (-->   :confused:). I'm not sure why you got so irritated, but after giving me the nickname "easy kill" I asked if you would like to go on a date to the DA. If I remember your response correctly it was "SURE ANY TIME" followed quickly by "i gotta go afk a min". Well I know you have a short attention span so im sure you just forgot about it and logged off. Well mr. "any time" I look forward to rescheduling another DA date time with you. (plz leave the other 4 at home this time)

Sincerely, "easy kill"
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 11:14:37 PM by stodd »
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline DaveJ

• Nickel Member
Re: KTM2174
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 11:12:52 PM »
How convenient that he had to go afk at the time.
~DaveyJ~
Jokers Jokers

Noseart

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 11:20:16 PM »
This will end badly.
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 11:21:23 PM »
He went "AFK" so I could remind him to calm down a bit.  When you MW/LW guys come to visit EW and bring your LW attitude and look down your noses at the EW regulars, he gets a bit short-fused.  Bringing it here isn't much better.

FWIW, my first sortie at that little fightertown area resulted in my Hurri-1 lasting about 90 seconds to a sea of 6 red guys.  :D  I laughed about it, upped a shiny new plane and went back for more.  All in all it was a fun hour or so - I just wish people remembered it's just a game and we're supposed to have fun.  Perhaps some people's idea of fun is quite different than other's.

:salute
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 11:28:23 PM »
  When you MW/LW guys come to visit EW and bring your LW attitude

:rofl
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 11:30:36 PM »
He went "AFK" so I could remind him to calm down a bit.
When I asked you where he went I believe you said you didn't know, so what is it?

When you MW/LW guys come to visit EW and bring your LW attitude and look down your noses at the EW regulars, he gets a bit short-fused.  
Attitude? lol My first sortie ended in being killed 5 on 1. I made no comment to him I just said over all channel "that was funny and sad" he said "was the sad part when you died" I said "no the sad part was when the 5th con jumped in." From their on he continued to call me an "easy kill" and stuff like that. I never made ANY comment on his skill or his gameplay before the fight or after.

Oh and also, im no stranger to EW either.

Sorry but this looks like your just trying to cover a squaddie.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 11:36:16 PM by stodd »
Stodd/ CandyMan

Offline j500ss

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2009, 11:40:05 PM »
Ummmmm, I think thats what squaddies do, cover for each other, it's part of the gig, no? I'm just having a hard time with the 5v1 part, if you fly late war, it should be like riding a bike. I know it's that way anytime I go to late war, and I only go there when I absolutely have to.

It really is just a game and it's meant to be   :x     :x      :x       :x

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2009, 11:42:25 PM »
if you fly late war, it should be like riding a bike. I know it's that way anytime I go to late war,
This took place in EW.
Stodd/ CandyMan

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2009, 11:48:26 PM »
When I asked you where he went I believe you said you didn't know, so what is it?
I think you noticed he logged and asked where he went and will he be back.

In any case, there was lots of action both in the skies and the text buffer.  It's a bit tough to take it all in and not make assumptions based on what one thinks they see and what they might read into things.  With the recent glut of "Let's take our squad to EW and teach those skill-less 'tards a lesson", many EW regulars have developed a quick fuse.  I'm probably one of the calmest guys around, but sometimes I have to take a pause before hitting <Enter>.  I can see from the text buffer that some people have a harder time with that.  Not directing that last comment at anyone in particular, just making an observation.  I play to have fun; the fun is in the fight; all the smack talk and purse fights don't do a thing for me.

My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline Belial

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2009, 11:53:49 PM »
Stodd I thought you were hanging it up?

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2009, 12:09:31 AM »

; all the smack talk and purse fights don't do a thing for me.

I always get a chuckle out of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeR1BlkjTVA

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2009, 12:26:41 AM »
KTM and Dot are both decent guys.

NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2009, 12:31:03 AM »
He went "AFK" so I could remind him to calm down a bit.  When you MW/LW guys come to visit EW and bring your LW attitude and look down your noses at the EW regulars, he gets a bit short-fused.  Bringing it here isn't much better.

FWIW, my first sortie at that little fightertown area resulted in my Hurri-1 lasting about 90 seconds to a sea of 6 red guys.  :D  I laughed about it, upped a shiny new plane and went back for more.  All in all it was a fun hour or so - I just wish people remembered it's just a game and we're supposed to have fun.  Perhaps some people's idea of fun is quite different than other's.

i think you were in mw......as you kilt me in that sea of red guys
 :rofl :rofl
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2009, 12:32:13 AM »
I think you noticed he logged and asked where he went and will he be back.

In any case, there was lots of action both in the skies and the text buffer.  It's a bit tough to take it all in and not make assumptions based on what one thinks they see and what they might read into things.  With the recent glut of "Let's take our squad to EW and teach those skill-less 'tards a lesson", many EW regulars have developed a quick fuse.  I'm probably one of the calmest guys around, but sometimes I have to take a pause before hitting <Enter>.  I can see from the text buffer that some people have a harder time with that.  Not directing that last comment at anyone in particular, just making an observation.  I play to have fun; the fun is in the fight; all the smack talk and purse fights don't do a thing for me.

Stodd I thought you were hanging it up?
Took a break and was waiting for the patch's to fix all the FR bugs. Just opened my account back up yesterday to try it and I am quite satisfied with the improvements.
Stodd/ CandyMan

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2009, 12:35:44 AM »
Attitude? lol My first sortie ended in being killed 5 on 1. I made no comment to him I just said over all channel "that was funny and sad" he said "was the sad part when you died" I said "no the sad part was when the 5th con jumped in." From their on he continued to call me an "easy kill" and stuff like that. I never made ANY comment on his skill or his gameplay before the fight or after.

Oh and also, im no stranger to EW either.

Sorry but this looks like your just trying to cover a squaddie.

i was having trouble finding a fight in mw tonight.....saw a lone 109 down around 2k alt....with 5 countrymen on him. he was doing a decent job of staying small. i couldn't make myself join in that gang-rape.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)