Author Topic: Give the people what they want!!  (Read 3148 times)

Offline 1solowng

• Zinc Member
Give the people what they want!!
« on: August 29, 2009, 10:38:18 AM »
Just 2 make every 1 happy around here i think that they should give every1 at least 2 planes and vehicles of every category...

this is just my opinion but these are the vehicles of my choice. 1st off, im a avid bomber pilot im sugesting these planes 4 big boom

#1 the big man bomber..the b-29 superfortress,He-111 or germanys biggest bomber the monster known as the fw-200....of course the b-29 will be a perk plane...the ceiling will be about 25k and down the load 2 about 19,000lbs

#2 OMG THE CV PLANES... i might not be the only 1 but our c.v plane selection is not somthing 2 throw a party over....these 3 planes im about 2 give u will change aces high naval combat forever...the ship sinker known as the SB2-C HELLDIVER which has sunk more jap ships than any other sea plane...Second the SB2-D DAUNTLESS....and since the graphics update its became harder to find carrier groups we definetly need some plane boats like like the P.B.Y CATILINA for c.v scouting that'll definetly fix it ...even thoe the helldiver will be a perked plane dew too its 2 20mm cannons and 2,500lbs bomb load, but i can deal with that!!!

#3 Our american selection of heavy tanks is far from making alot of people happy campers...lol get it campers!!! but i think these three medium and heavy tanks will do so....my first one like a million post i.ve read will be the almighty M-18 HELLCAT,THE M-26 PERSHING or the mighty M-36 JACKSON/SLUGGER

#4 im not a good fighter pilot so ill recemend  yall 2 make sugestions on fighter planes!!!!!

#5 i think they should make a night fighter/bomber category of planes in aces high... i've only been onboard the this wonderful game for 3 months but i've seen its potentail of being the best MMO IN THE WORLD WAR 2 AVIATION THANKS AND HAPPY POSTING

1SOLOWNG

TRIPLE A *V* DEVILS REJECTS
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 11:44:48 AM by 1solowng »
1SOLOWNG

DEVILS *V* REJECTS

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Re: Give the people what they want!!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 10:40:41 AM »
:rofl
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 10:41:04 AM »
"Zinc Member

Reg: Aug 2009

Nice intro.
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 10:43:21 AM »
"Zinc Member

Reg: Aug 2009

Nice intro.

But hes from the Devils Rejects, the most uber 1337est squad in the game!!!1111!11eleventyone!1!!1

:lol
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2009, 11:39:42 AM »
Your wish is... :huh
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2009, 11:56:32 AM »
Those 3 planes for CV use won't change anything.

FlyKommando.com

Offline CountD90

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2009, 12:01:34 PM »
But hes from the Devils Rejects, the most uber 1337est squad in the game!!!1111!11eleventyone!1!!1

:lol

:rofl :rofl
GameID:Count
The Misfit Toys
Quote from: Wreked
If you are feeling a little useless, offended, or depressed, just remember that you were once the fastest and most victorious little sperm out of millions.

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2009, 12:24:42 PM »
1SOLOWNG

Good suggestions, but consider how under-represented the Japanese and Russia plane sets are.  Those two are as important to the overall plane set as anything else.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2009, 12:31:46 PM »

I support his wish, if not just for that.  :D
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2009, 12:51:45 PM »

:rofl
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 12:53:33 PM by Krupinski »

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2009, 01:56:49 PM »
Wish we could have these but thats like asking for baby gorillas instead of sheep :t
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2009, 02:49:34 PM »
Just 2 make every 1 happy around here i think that they should give every1 at least 2 planes and vehicles of every category...

this is just my opinion but these are the vehicles of my choice. 1st off, im a avid bomber pilot im sugesting these planes 4 big boom

#1 the big man bomber..the b-29 superfortress,He-111 or germanys biggest bomber the monster known as the fw-200....of course the b-29 will be a perk plane...the ceiling will be about 25k and down the load 2 about 19,000lbs

#2 OMG THE CV PLANES... i might not be the only 1 but our c.v plane selection is not somthing 2 throw a party over....these 3 planes im about 2 give u will change aces high naval combat forever...the ship sinker known as the SB2-C HELLDIVER which has sunk more jap ships than any other sea plane...Second the SB2-D DAUNTLESS....and since the graphics update its became harder to find carrier groups we definetly need some plane boats like like the P.B.Y CATILINA for c.v scouting that'll definetly fix it ...even thoe the helldiver will be a perked plane dew too its 2 20mm cannons and 2,500lbs bomb load, but i can deal with that!!!

#3 Our american selection of heavy tanks is far from making alot of people happy campers...lol get it campers!!! but i think these three medium and heavy tanks will do so....my first one like a million post i.ve read will be the almighty M-18 HELLCAT,THE M-26 PERSHING or the mighty M-36 JACKSON/SLUGGER

#4 im not a good fighter pilot so ill recemend  yall 2 make sugestions on fighter planes!!!!!

#5 i think they should make a night fighter/bomber category of planes in aces high... i've only been onboard the this wonderful game for 3 months but i've seen its potentail of being the best MMO IN THE WORLD WAR 2 AVIATION THANKS AND HAPPY POSTING

1SOLOWNG

TRIPLE A *V* DEVILS REJECTS
1) The He 111 would be slower, more lightly armed and have a smaller bomb load than most (all?) level bombers in the game. It was replaced by the Ju 88.
Furthermore, the Fw 200 Condor was not Germany's largest bomber; it wasn't even a bomber. It was a slow maritime patrol aircraft with a modest bomb load.
Also, the B29's ceiling was not 25,000'.
2)The Dauntless and the Helldiver do not have a larger bomb load than the fighter/bombers available from CV's currently, not to mention they would be slower.

Offline branch37

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 Jolly Rogers
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2009, 04:20:30 PM »
   Fill out the Japanese, then Russian planesets first.  :t

CMDR Branch37
VF-17 Jolly Rogers  C.O.

Offline Enker

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2009, 04:25:35 PM »
*le snip*
Don't we already have a Dauntless? If we don't, then what plane am I really upping when I choose not to fly the F4U from a CV?
InGame ID: Cairn
Quote from: BillyD topic=283300.msg3581799#msg3581799
... FOR TEH MUPPET$ TO PAD OUR SCO?E N to WIN TEH EPIC WAR OF TEH UNIVERSE We MUST VULTCHE DA RUNWAYZ N DROP UR GUYZ FIGHTERZ Bunkarz Then OUR SKWAD will Finarry Get TACTICAL NOOK for 25 KILL SCORE  STREAK>X

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2009, 05:24:23 PM »
2) I don't know what an SB2-C or SB2-D is. The SB2C, however, was a late-war Curtis dive bomber that replaced the earlier Douglas SBD Dauntless. The Helldiver, however, was not very well-liked, and early models had significant teething and control problems. Also, the DAUNTLESS sunk more Japanese shipping during WWII than any other aircraft. In fact, the ONLY weapon that sunk more enemy shipping PERIOD than the Dauntless was the submarine. And this is including all aircraft in all theaters of the war.

Does anyone know when school picks up again for the fall?
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.