Author Topic: Mission request  (Read 778 times)

Offline CrosFire

• Copper Member
Mission request
« on: September 03, 2009, 05:51:00 PM »
Can someone make a Pearl Harbor mission or is this not possible.

Crosfire
When he gets to heaven to St.Peter he will tell one more marine reporting sir Ive served my time in hell. -Marine on the "Canal"

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
Re: Mission request
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 05:57:05 PM »
If you want, i can change the plane models on Ranger's Cove mission...Thatd be as close as you can get, if no one wants to spend months making a custom map...

PM me if ur interisted
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 08:28:37 PM »
That mission will crash until I update it to the new version.  Will be done in the near future.  I'm updating the terrain now.  The new M.E. version doesn't like all the goodies I put in the original, so I need to slim it down.

BB, if you want to do what you offered to him, be sure to remove ALL the .wavs in the Editor.  It should work fine then when building the .res
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline CrosFire

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 09:13:31 PM »
Cool thanks guys.

Crosfire
When he gets to heaven to St.Peter he will tell one more marine reporting sir Ive served my time in hell. -Marine on the "Canal"

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 09:29:43 PM »
That mission will crash until I update it to the new version.  Will be done in the near future.  I'm updating the terrain now.  The new M.E. version doesn't like all the goodies I put in the original, so I need to slim it down.

BB, if you want to do what you offered to him, be sure to remove ALL the .wavs in the Editor.  It should work fine then when building the .res

Yes sir, had forgot you were having troubles with those...well, should be done before Saturday
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes