Author Topic: Your Favorite NFL Team......  (Read 26623 times)

Offline oso831

• Zinc Member
Re: Your Favorite NFL Team......
« Reply #225 on: October 18, 2009, 07:25:27 PM »
Titans should be ashamed it looked like they just quit.  :huh Brady was definitely clicking with the offense, but to lose by 59 pts and be shut out is embarrassing. :devil Hopefully the Pats use this game as a springboard for the rest of the season, as the Jets loss puts them into first place. :banana:

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #226 on: October 18, 2009, 07:28:42 PM »
I really don't like Pats, just found it funny that they toejam the team out by that much.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline DaCoon

• Gold Member
« Reply #227 on: October 18, 2009, 08:18:18 PM »
My Titans haven't taken the field in three weeks.  Local sports radio is going to be veeeeerry interesting this week.
The Titans did get the memo that they were supposed to play today right?  J/K 
AKDaCoon of the Arabian Knights

MA & FSO 😎

Offline Curlew

• Silver Member
« Reply #228 on: October 18, 2009, 09:51:57 PM »
RAIDERS WON!!!!!
It is I, Ens. Pulver! And I have just thrown your palm tree overboard!
Quote from: Helm
The best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Callsign---Curlew

Offline soda72

• Platinum Member
« Reply #229 on: October 18, 2009, 10:00:23 PM »
RAIDERS WON!!!!!

pretty embarrassing for those eagle fans...

:lol

Offline Curlew

• Silver Member
« Reply #230 on: October 18, 2009, 10:45:22 PM »
pretty embarrassing for those eagle fans...

:lol

I was at the game, they looked shattered
It is I, Ens. Pulver! And I have just thrown your palm tree overboard!
Quote from: Helm
The best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Callsign---Curlew

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #231 on: October 18, 2009, 10:59:44 PM »
 Pats did very good, but it seemed like there was no fight in the Titans. Hopefully Brady is going to continue this way.  As much as I enjoyed watching them, I enjoyed seeing the Saints eviserate the Giants even more. It was a great matchup, but I think we saw just how good Brees and the Saints are today. Im sure we will see this matchup again,unless the Giants wheels fall off...which I hope Arizona holds the tire iron.

~AoM~

Offline REVRAND

• Copper Member
      • Brids Of Prey
« Reply #232 on: October 18, 2009, 11:54:39 PM »
Wow the Falcons are wearing Bears skins coats this evening..............Red Zone for dem Bears should be called the NO zone........... :devil

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #233 on: October 19, 2009, 02:24:46 AM »
Wow the Falcons are wearing Bears skins coats this evening..............Red Zone for dem Bears should be called the NO zone........... :devil
I hate you :mad: We need stover back...
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #234 on: October 19, 2009, 06:49:56 AM »
Baaah.

I was pleasantly surprised to find them competitive. The downside: three trips to the red zone resulted in two turnovers and a blown 4th and 1. Orlando Pace moved.

That offense looks a bit inexperienced to me. It'd be good to get one of the veteran middle lbs back, too.

Still, I think they play their way into this season.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline druski85

• Silver Member
« Reply #235 on: October 19, 2009, 11:42:04 AM »
Daaaaaa Bills. 

Can't believe Lindel missed once.  Never twice.   :aok

Offline soda72

• Platinum Member
« Reply #236 on: October 19, 2009, 11:49:44 AM »
Daaaaaa Bills. 

Can't believe Lindel missed once.  Never twice.   :aok

Wasn't the last one because of a bad snap?

Offline Kuhn

• Silver Member
      • Canvasman
« Reply #237 on: October 19, 2009, 12:53:23 PM »
Vi Kings!   Vi Kings!   Vi Kings!    :D
325th Checkertails

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #238 on: October 19, 2009, 02:07:01 PM »
Vi Kings!   Vi Kings!   Vi Kings!    :D

Everyone's all gay over the Saints. I think that's just because an NY-based media thinks everything in the Rotten Apple is somehow so great. Truth is, of course, that NY is a stinking cesspool, full of lots of unsavory skanks  - many infested with the crabs and bedbugs (both notorious NY/NJ problems.

In any event, the Aints handed the Gi-can'ts a loss. That's good - and so are the Saints. But the Giants are overrated and their division is full of trousertrout fly fishermen.

But Minne-haha's Vi-Queens are a quiet terror. I'd take them over the Saints any day.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #239 on: October 19, 2009, 02:09:32 PM »
Everyone's all gay over the Saints. I think that's just because an NY-based media thinks everything in the Rotten Apple is somehow so great. Truth is, of course, that NY is a stinking cesspool, full of lots of unsavory skanks  - many infested with the crabs and bedbugs (both notorious NY/NJ problems.

In any event, the Aints handed the Gi-can'ts a loss. That's good - and so are the Saints. But the Giants are overrated and their division is full of trousertrout fly fishermen.

But Minne-haha's Vi-Queens are a quiet terror. I'd take them over the Saints any day.
I do agree the Giants have been over rated this year. Theyve played pretty crappy teams and once they face a good team they got what was comin to em.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com