Author Topic: Your Favorite NFL Team......  (Read 26771 times)

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
Re: Your Favorite NFL Team......
« Reply #270 on: October 26, 2009, 05:38:00 PM »
BRONCOS deep into the playoffs!!!

Steelers and Colts are the only two AFC teams that can give em a run for their money.

NFC....  Pffft.
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline DaCoon

• Gold Member
« Reply #271 on: October 26, 2009, 06:09:00 PM »
                     :D
AKDaCoon of the Arabian Knights

MA & FSO 😎

Offline REVRAND

• Copper Member
      • Brids Of Prey
« Reply #272 on: October 26, 2009, 09:23:11 PM »
Gotta say right now it looks like the Steelers and Colts in an AFC championship game.  :furious The only potential pitfall would be injuries to the Steelers defense, they play extremely physical plus the long season from last year doesn't allow for much recovery. Otherwise the Steelers could have a chance to get back to the Super Bowl :noid

LISTEN UP FORUM^^^^^^^^VERY WISE MAN TYPING ......... :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #273 on: October 27, 2009, 07:31:01 AM »

LISTEN UP FORUM^^^^^^^^VERY WISE MAN TYPING ......... :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Your lucky Farve was off <Shakes fist>
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #274 on: October 27, 2009, 07:41:23 AM »
Your lucky Farve was off <Shakes fist>

Indeed. I wouldn't write off the Vikes just yet.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #275 on: October 27, 2009, 03:02:28 PM »
At least the pats are done playing the local High school football teams and are onto some NFL teams now.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #276 on: October 27, 2009, 03:27:38 PM »
At least the pats are done playing the local High school football teams and are onto some NFL teams now.

Guess that means they will start losing more..  :aok

Offline druski85

• Silver Member
« Reply #277 on: October 27, 2009, 04:43:51 PM »

Bills were one horrible special teams play from beating them week 1.  Doesn't say much for the pats.    :lol 

I'm just glad me beloved Bills are in an almost decent position to finish at .500 now.  Still gonna be a tight one though. 

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #278 on: October 27, 2009, 05:50:26 PM »
Bills were one horrible special teams play from beating them week 1.  Doesn't say much for the pats.    :lol 

I'm just glad me beloved Bills are in an almost decent position to finish at .500 now.  Still gonna be a tight one though. 
Yeah I grew up loving the Bills, it's been tough for sure! Started liking the Saints 3 or 4 years ago as well.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #279 on: October 28, 2009, 06:28:51 AM »
Yeah I grew up loving the Bills, it's been tough for sure! Started liking the Saints 3 or 4 years ago as well.

Yeah, but only came out of the closet once they went into midseason undefeated...
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #280 on: October 28, 2009, 10:31:17 AM »

They are one of the teams that worry me against the Saints, so are the others in Bold:

Nov 02    vs. ATLANTA FALCONS (MON NIGHT GAME)
Nov 08    vs. CAROLINA PANTHERS  
Nov 15    @ ST. LOUIS RAMS  
Nov 22    @ TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS  
Nov 30    vs. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS  (MON NIGHT GAME)
Dec 06    @ WASHINGTON REDSKINS  
Dec 13    @ ATLANTA FALCONS  
Dec 19    vs. DALLAS COWBOYS  
Dec 27    vs. TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS  
Jan 03    @ CAROLINA PANTHERS

As of now, the Redskins are not much of a threat, but with their head coach being relieved of play calling they could have the potential of being an issue.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 10:36:04 AM by Dadsguns »

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline druski85

• Silver Member
« Reply #281 on: October 28, 2009, 10:42:21 AM »

As of now, the Redskins are not much of a threat, but with their head coach being relieved of play calling they could have the potential of being an issue.

Don't worry about the Skins.  New play calling won't fix their awful offensive line.

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
« Reply #282 on: October 28, 2009, 12:34:12 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

We have 6, how 'bout you...?

..........nuff said

Pats only have three. But the Packers have 12, Giants 9 and the Bears 7 Championships
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #283 on: October 28, 2009, 02:13:26 PM »
They are one of the teams that worry me against the Saints, so are the others in Bold:

Nov 02    vs. ATLANTA FALCONS (MON NIGHT GAME)
Nov 08    vs. CAROLINA PANTHERS  
Nov 15    @ ST. LOUIS RAMS  
Nov 22    @ TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS  
Nov 30    vs. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS  (MON NIGHT GAME)
Dec 06    @ WASHINGTON REDSKINS  
Dec 13    @ ATLANTA FALCONS  
Dec 19    vs. DALLAS COWBOYS  
Dec 27    vs. TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS  
Jan 03    @ CAROLINA PANTHERS

(Image removed from quote.)

I see, Dads. So, would you call the secret to the Saints success an instance of scheduling to lowered expectations?

Okay, and that's a loaded question but I've often wondered whether it benefits a team to play a patsy schedule. They might forgo a few losses but are they getting the regular season experience they need to advance deep into the playoffs?

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #284 on: October 28, 2009, 02:19:53 PM »
 Ya the Pats are going into a real tough month. I hope for the best. If by chance the Pats and Saints ended up in the Superbowl it would be hard for me. I of course want the Pats to win, but I would like to see the Saints go undefeated and win the superbowl as well. The Pats soured Miami's champagne a lil a couple years ago. Id like to see the Saints put an end to it for good before Shula and co. croaks.

~AoM~