Author Topic: Your Favorite NFL Team......  (Read 26794 times)

Offline DaCoon

• Gold Member
Re: Your Favorite NFL Team......
« Reply #300 on: November 02, 2009, 05:22:08 PM »
Quote from: Dadsguns
I wont be able to see tonights game, will be haze gray underway, I am going out on a limb here and saying that the Saints will win by 15.......   :D
Dads,ur still my favorite fan..... :salute and  :cheers:
 P.S. I will drink one for you since you can't watch "Da Game"
AKDaCoon of the Arabian Knights

MA & FSO 😎

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #301 on: November 03, 2009, 08:40:07 AM »
Well, given that I grew up occasionally visiting along the New Indianorleanapolis beltway, I have to say that I've been an undyingly loyal fan of the Colts and Saints ever since my lengthy weeklong stay in Baltimore, er, visit to Mardi Gras.

Yes, those perennial losers may be for real.

I'm still not a big fan of either but, right now, I'd say Bengals-Colts AFC, Saints-Vikes NFC.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline 2AEvan

• Zinc Member
« Reply #302 on: November 03, 2009, 09:14:51 AM »
Da Bears

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #303 on: November 03, 2009, 09:24:08 AM »
It's time to replace that Ford, Dads... Send me a personal email (any time - now or in future years) if you want a little Friends and Family discount on a new one. I'll even chew out your dealer if he, or the service bay, givesd you any problems.

Honestly, I've followed Ford my whole life and have worked here in Corporate for the last 15 years and I can say without hesitation that the product line is better than it has ever been. Derrick Kuzak talked to us way back in '05 about how we had to have "no-excuse" vehicles.

I am so proud of Ford! When ready, Need a job, I will take a look at their lineup.

BTW, I don't keep up on Football, did the Saints field a team this year?!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 09:37:55 AM by Getback »

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #304 on: November 03, 2009, 03:32:01 PM »
Da Bears

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

4-3... Five more wins and they may qualify for an early playoff exit.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #305 on: November 03, 2009, 03:35:42 PM »
I am so proud of Ford! When ready, Need a job, I will take a look at their lineup.

BTW, I don't keep up on Football, did the Saints field a team this year?!

Send me a note when you're ready. I take good care of Friends/Family buyers - and that includes dealer intimidation.

It's been so hellish here the last few years that I take that last bit as a fringie.

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #306 on: November 04, 2009, 08:56:51 AM »
Dads,ur still my favorite fan..... :salute and  :cheers:
 P.S. I will drink one for you since you can't watch "Da Game"

Another awesome game, I got wind of the score at around 4 in the morn and with much relief.
Did watch it on DVR, looked like the falcons started to figure something out against the saints offense, hope that doesn't come back to haunt them from another team later.

Still a "W" no matter how you fold it.   :banana:

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline oso831

• Zinc Member
« Reply #307 on: November 04, 2009, 09:32:46 AM »
Drew Brees took some heavy hits Monday Night, the one he fumbled on was a little scary :uhoh I think the Falcons stepped up their game and it showed, so Saints fans should feel good that the Saints took Atl best shot and were able to respond. If they can keep Brees healthy for the remainder of the season, should be exciting team to watch. Although, I grew up in N.E. ,I'm a huge Drew Brees fan, :aok the guy has overcome alot in his career and would love to see him make it to the Super Bowl. :rock BTW I wish my 01 Ford look as good as Dads, does that car see the road? J/K  :cheers:

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #308 on: November 04, 2009, 09:49:17 AM »
Drew Brees took some heavy hits Monday Night, the one he fumbled on was a little scary :uhoh I think the Falcons stepped up their game and it showed, so Saints fans should feel good that the Saints took Atl best shot and were able to respond. If they can keep Brees healthy for the remainder of the season, should be exciting team to watch. Although, I grew up in N.E. ,I'm a huge Drew Brees fan, :aok the guy has overcome alot in his career and would love to see him make it to the Super Bowl. :rock BTW I wish my 01 Ford look as good as Dads, does that car see the road? J/K  :cheers:

I am really impressed with Bree's, the announcers at least identified and discussed the way he commands his team and is constantly thinking in the pocket.  
When the center got hurt, he directly went to the sidelines to drill with the replacement, that's thinking ahead and displays good leadership in light of the circumstances.

I really watch him closely as he approaches the line during each play, he is constantly looking at the defense for subtle changes or indicators of what is to come and then instantly audibles any changes as he sees them instead of just "running the play" as some QB's will do. Making constant adjustments and executing them is a significant part of this game which he easily can do.  I don't think he has been given the recognition as he so well deserves thus far, but he is slowly winning the critics over.
Where has this guy been all these years?  Just an awesome player.

95K miles and still counting.  I learned many years ago, take care of what you got and it will take care of you.   :aok
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 09:51:08 AM by Dadsguns »

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Skulls22

• Nickel Member
« Reply #309 on: November 04, 2009, 02:11:42 PM »
Give the Lions some credit, THEY WON A GAME!!!! :x
 :banana: :banana:
(In game Sparty)
R.I.P. SASFRAS, may you return some day soon
<S>

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #310 on: November 08, 2009, 06:19:09 PM »
8-0, first time in 43 years for the Saints!!!

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #311 on: November 08, 2009, 06:19:18 PM »
8-0.

Edit: Shouldn't have ran to the bathroom, woulda beat Dads!
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #312 on: November 08, 2009, 06:21:40 PM »
8-0.

Edit: Shouldn't have ran to the bathroom, woulda beat Dads!

:rofl

Offline oso831

• Zinc Member
« Reply #313 on: November 08, 2009, 07:30:15 PM »
Saints showed some character in this win after a rough start for Brees. Defense definitely kept them in the game early until the offense got going again then iced it with the big fumble recovery.  :rock  Pats played a solid game, still worried about the schedule and whether they can keep up with the Colts next Sunday. Manning looks like he's on fire should be a huge test for the D. :cheers:

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #314 on: November 08, 2009, 07:41:32 PM »
Saints showed some character in this win after a rough start for Brees. Defense definitely kept them in the game early until the offense got going again then iced it with the big fumble recovery.  :rock  Pats played a solid game, still worried about the schedule and whether they can keep up with the Colts next Sunday. Manning looks like he's on fire should be a huge test for the D. :cheers:
Manning didn;t look his best today, barely squeaked out a win. Hopefully Pats give it to em this week coming up...but if they Saints play like they are right now they won't beat the pats.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com