Author Topic: IS THERE A SQUAD THAT HAD MORE THAN 176 BASE CAPTURES?  (Read 7507 times)

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
Re: IS THERE A SQUAD THAT HAD MORE THAN 176 BASE CAPTURES?
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2009, 10:45:43 AM »
Well, there is the *V* DEVILS REJECTS *V* Fighter Squadron, the *V* DEVILS REJECTS *V* Bomber Squadron, and the *V* DEVILS REJECTS Command Staff/Special Ops Squad.  The seperate AH Squads, However; they are incorporated in the *V* DEVILS REJECTS *V* Composite Group.

Well, that's your own make believe thing.  The game architecture does not allow from grouping multiple squads into one big squad.
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2009, 10:49:42 AM »
Well I just spent the last 4 hours going through the score/stat pages and my group ( any squad that has at least 1% of its flights in a P38) has 627 base captures. Check it out your self if you don't believe me.

That's nothing. I hereby declare that my "group" consists of all vehicles land, air, sea that carry troops. My group wins. End of thread. 
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2009, 10:53:13 AM »
Well, that's your own make believe thing.  The game architecture does not allow from grouping multiple squads into one big squad.

Well, there are so called "Mega Squads".....and there are Alliance Squads  and Yes, I know what you are getting at and you are right.  But, if there is a "Group" of guys, in different squads, that actually work together as a whole that capture bases, I wouldn't mind knowing how many base captures they take in a month......I am just courious here...not being technical and I am not bragging.....Just asking a question......I don't want to be misread and misunderstood as bragging about Base Captures.....Ease up....I was just curious.....simple question...hopefully I would get a simple answer......I know there are some out there that have more base captures...and that is GREAT.  <SALUTE>  Each and every one of you guys.....

Offline AKP

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2009, 10:55:25 AM »
Well, there are so called "Mega Squads".....and there are Alliance Squads  and Yes, I know what you are getting at and you are right.  But, if there is a "Group" of guys, in different squads, that actually work together as a whole that capture bases, I wouldn't mind knowing how many base captures they take in a month......I am just courious here...not being technical and I am not bragging.....Just asking a question......I don't want to be misread and misunderstood as bragging about Base Captures.....Ease up....I was just curious.....simple question...hopefully I would get a simple answer......I know there are some out there that have more base captures...and that is GREAT.  <SALUTE>  Each and every one of you guys.....

You did... it just got lost in the BS:  :D

MW Tour 116 - VF-15 Satans Playmates II:

GV Base Captures: 229 / Bomber Base Captures: 82

Total Base Captures for MW Tour 116: 311

***G3-MF***

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2009, 11:31:33 AM »
No one cares.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2009, 11:45:17 AM »
Comparing base captures? Top 5 ghey thing to brag about in AHII. Maybe even #1, on a squad level.     And yes, by doing the "look at me does anyone have more ..."  is bragging.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2009, 11:46:38 AM »

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2009, 12:00:11 PM »
Is there something wrong with capping and krapping bases???  :confused:
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2009, 12:22:45 PM »
Figgered I'd stop by, crack open a PBR and mill about. 
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2009, 12:24:23 PM »
I thought it was already shown that the 80th "Head Hunters" were the number one base capture squadron in the history of AH. 

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2009, 01:26:57 PM »
dogfight getting into an argument with yourself? :lol

I had over 185 base catures once, I forget which tour but I know I did. Look it up dogfight and you will see I HAVE beat your record.

Stodd,
ace pi-o-let!
official POTW toilet cleaner/towel boy,
Stodd >dogfight

« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 01:30:13 PM by stodd »
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2009, 01:53:23 PM »
I was wondering if there was a Squad that had more than 176 Base Captures for the September Tour in the Late War Arena.  If you know of one, please let me know.  I dont know how to find out this information unless I go through every Squads Score, which could be somewhat ....time consuming.  And by the way, feel free to make jokes and stupid comments on this post. :x
The Jokers got that may on the 1st day of the tour   :uhoh
Lighten up Francis

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2009, 01:59:53 PM »
Who really cares about base capturing ? lol so boring
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline saantana

• Nickel Member
      • Dywizjon 308
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2009, 02:34:35 PM »
There is a squad on the rook side that says:
"We don't defend bases, we just capture undefended ones".
Honest, I was on the map at one point and was winging with them. I saw bases getting taken one by one and I'm like hey guys!!! They're coming to (insert number here) base!! We just took it, looks like it's going to be a great fight. Let's defend it! The leader of the 'group' then came on the channel vox explaining to me that they will do no such thing, as they are an ('aggressive' or 'on the offense type' grouping - read 'we take undefended bases because we don't know how to fly).
I liked flying with them because I do like missions and such sometimes, but that was just too much. And I have known that said person for quite a while. He's by no means a rookie.

Seems like the squad that this guy is in is similar. Nothing wrong with that thought, just not my cup of tea.
Saantana
308 Polish Squadron RAF
http://dywizjon308.servegame.org

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept my faith"

Offline Crash Orange

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2009, 03:12:10 PM »
That's nothing. I hereby declare that my "group" consists of all vehicles land, air, sea that carry troops. My group wins. End of thread. 

What a bunch of dipsticks. Are you, batch, and The Fugitive honestly too dim-witted to understand the difference between a mutually recognized association expressly elected by all the individuals involved and a unilateral declaration that a bunch of people who've never heard of you are part of your imaginary organization?

Hmm. Reflection on the general tenor of discussion on these forums leads me to suspect that yes, you probably are.  :rolleyes: