Author Topic: film of a plane burning for a very long time  (Read 292 times)

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
film of a plane burning for a very long time
« on: October 09, 2009, 09:09:51 PM »
This P-47 had already been on fire for about 30 seconds before I started filming.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ztgnmtnnzwz

I just noticed that the film only shows intermittent flames.  On my front end it was a fireball the whole time.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 09:13:10 PM by Anaxogoras »
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: film of a plane burning for a very long time
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 10:32:45 PM »
I would love to see it (although intermittent flame is par for film playback) but I wont go to mediafire. You know you can get a free account on 4shared.com without the delay on downloads (and other problems)?
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2009, 02:54:43 AM »
I got one too , of a 47m burning for a very long time . Over 2 minutes ,plus something odd with his guns they sound like cannon . Also intermittent flames real time or film .http://www.mediafire.com/file/qltzz0j4awd/47mburntime_0801.ahf Went ahead and posted it .Is the rook jug .
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 03:04:26 AM by hlbly »

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2009, 05:45:16 AM »
It's something with jugs i think.  A few months back I was over an enemy base and there was a 47 on fire for a good 2 minutes or so and I just watched him waiting for him to pop, eventually he tried to engage a friendly and I put him down.  Turned out to be a rather long sortie and I forgot to save the film.
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH