Author Topic: A bad thing happened  (Read 1486 times)

Offline Gryzly

• Zinc Member
Re: A bad thing happened
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2009, 10:12:31 PM »
 :(   im so sorry bro,  i shoulda known when i seen the training wheels!

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2009, 10:27:13 PM »
Well look at it this way you can practice for the next ten years until you get enough points to try again.

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2009, 01:57:20 PM »
awww 999000!!!  :neener: damn it sucks to die ina 262 eh bud, i died twice maybe 3 times ina 262 attacking your invincible b-29s. sheessshh u died once ina 262 and you gotta post about it. nexttime you see a rook 262 don't shoot at it.  :cheers: <S> good story by the way. hope i don't run into you bud
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2009, 03:47:15 PM »
Easyscor I really was laughing! ....now I going to be in therapy for 6 months..
<S> Friend!
:lol
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2009, 03:50:32 PM »
If you want perks fast then fly the Yak-9T and fling those 37mm pumpkins all over the place. Especially at vulches where low ENY aircraft are always trying to pick off easy ones. Or around CVs where its easy to get some Alt. on the enemy. Its a 30eny fighter that has 32 bigbaddabooms and will smoke any airplane in the game. Not bad for GVs either.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline blkmgc

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2009, 05:58:06 PM »
Ok I rarely fly fighters.....It takes me 10 longggggg years to earn enouph perks for a Me262..........I head to the nearest base at about 8k moving about 400 I see a nik just a bit lower to my right...I figure I'll climb straight up and then drop on him  a "Shawk" move.........I start climbing confident i'll be safe.....but NO!  tracer off my right wing!! I I pull up a bit more....more tracers!!!!!I hit hole in my canapy and my right wing is gone!!!!!!!!!!I spiral down like forever  a hit the ground 600 mph!!!!!! Grysly killed me! <S>

Exactly why its always a special treat , as a bomber pilot, to light one of those twin hoovers up. Its a bonus knowing that some dude just burned a pile of perkies. you know this...why stray from it?  :cool: :salute
Debdenboys.comAdministrator

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2009, 07:08:24 PM »
If ya need a perk loan...holler. I have Adustable rate perk loans....Fixed rate perk loans...and the special "Friends of RedTop" interest rate....

Be happy to discuss terms and conditions with you......

Call my Secratary and set up an appointment....We'll do Cookies

RedTop
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline 999000

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2009, 12:10:55 PM »
Sir Redtop!  ok I'm in te kitchen cookin cokkies right now! ..you have a deal!
999000 <S>

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2009, 12:45:37 PM »
Sir Redtop!  ok I'm in te kitchen cookin cokkies right now! ..you have a deal!
999000 <S>

Elly Mae Cookies.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline LLv34_Dictonius

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2009, 07:55:25 PM »
I wish there was a way to donate perkies to 262 enthusiasts since I haven't yet found very good use for them. I remember flying 262 in the earlier version of Aces High and my attempts usually ended so that I had maybe a tad too much speed: I dived to an enemy, turned to correct the gun solution for the target, heard a sound that something broke off and soon noticed I had no wings anymore. On the later attempts I noticed that instead of hitting the target with the 30mm's I always ended up using the 262 as a wonderful battering ram.

Hate to fly those things... :frown:

Oh, and btw. the 262 (or arado) can be used as a marvelous base defence tool (a real secret weapon so to speak): take a vulched field, up to the runway with the blow dryer and observe how above every enemy plane in the vicinity appears an exclamation mark above their icons and watch how they all come rushing down to the ground trying to be the one scoring the hit for this dungheap of perkies. One of the fellow AH flyer in our squadron payed me a visit once and we had a few too many beers, but anyhow we soon found that this theory must be tested - and to our amazement, it really worked!!! :lol
Current handle: Tikto
Member of the big finnish squadron Vaasan Vaakalentäjät