Author Topic: updating in the new ME  (Read 978 times)

Offline danny37

• Copper Member
updating in the new ME
« on: October 15, 2009, 11:58:40 AM »
so im tryin to update my missions for offline and the one im doing the mission part,flights and all that are fine.
havin trouble with the .wavs,i made a new folder and named it missionwavs like usranger said he done,but it dosent
seem to be workin for me.
i know their 8bit because they worked fine in the last version fine.just doing something worng.
is there a certain file path or something for them?
probly something small im over looking but i cant figure out what lol.
at first the mission would crash atm the .wav was supposed to start,got that fixed but the wavs wont play.
when that was happening the .wavs would disappear from the file. :confused:

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
Re: updating in the new ME
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 05:25:53 PM »
Still works fine for me as of yesterday's patch.  I have my Missionwavs folder in my AH folder with all the others.  Did you remember to redirect them to your Missionwavs folder when updating?  If you had them in another folder for your original mission build, and you miss redirecting just one, it will cause a crash.  So double check all your .wavs in the ME and make sure the ME is looking for them in your Missionwavs folder and not where they were previously in your original mission build.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline danny37

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 07:04:34 AM »
finally got it fixed,could have been 3 things but not sure which since i done them all at the same time
1)in the file path for the .wavs the \ were this way/ instead of this way\
2)in the file path i didnt leave a space between Hitech Creations(HitechCreations) and Aces High(AcesHigh)
3)apperently maybe in the missionwavs folder i had to make a folder inside with the name of the mission(noefurball) and put it in the file path and put the .wav in that folder.
 :salute

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 09:53:09 AM »

3)apperently maybe in the missionwavs folder i had to make a folder inside with the name of the mission(noefurball) and put it in the file path and put the .wav in that folder.
 :salute

That's how I do it.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus