Author Topic: Okay, SAPP.... Hand over they keys!  (Read 2479 times)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Re: Okay, SAPP.... Hand over they keys!
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2009, 01:43:49 PM »
but after reading that the pilot died I thought it wouldn't be in good taste.
Very thoughtful of you larry, kudos man on a job well done  :salute
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2009, 11:40:26 PM »
So... saying "lighten up francis" after posting a Far Side comic breaks rule 4 now????

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2009, 11:41:28 PM »
Bingo! A while back I got a book from my local library that showed a picture of a P38 crashing. Parts were flying everywhere and I was going to post it with a caption making fun of Dan about his landing, but after reading that the pilot died I thought it wouldn't be in good taste.

THAT is what should be happening all along.    :rock
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Plazus

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2009, 11:45:38 PM »
Folks, if you cannot make a post without taking making some type of derogatory remark about another poster, then please do us all a favor and keep your fingers off the keyboard.

If you want to admin a board or be a moderator, please go start one for yourself.

I just happened to casually glance at this thread, noticing the INSANE number of skuzzified replies... I found myself laughing my arse off.

BTW, great B25 pics!
Plazus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Axis vs Allies

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2009, 12:00:52 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 06:15:35 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2009, 06:19:07 AM »
So... saying "lighten up francis" after posting a Far Side comic breaks rule 4 now????

Yes.  Much like the following would break a rule.

"You are a jerk, but I am a nice guy".  Then complaining about the post being excised for saying "I am a nice guy".

What part of the following rule needs to be explained to you?  I'll highlight the pertinent section for you.

"4- Flamebaiting, flaming, being abusing, being disrepectful, trolling, spamming or posting to incite or annoy is not allowed. If you cannot make a positive contribution to the thread, then just stay out of it."
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 06:22:26 AM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2009, 09:33:23 AM »
it was edited out, but I say  again..

my apologies for causing most if not all the massive headache Skuzzy must have received having to edit all these posts......

also, my apologies to the Aces High Community for bringing my personal opinions onto this community / public board......

batfink ( mechanic ), no worries, Bro  :aok    it's all good........

Krusty........ we both have our own opinions, we can leave it at that........ sorry I brought so much ill advised attention to your Thread........
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC