Author Topic: Looking for a specific PIC  (Read 308 times)

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
Looking for a specific PIC
« on: October 29, 2009, 04:49:26 PM »
I need help.
Looking for a particular picture that someone had made. This picture was two aircraft in Paris with the Eiffel Tower. If anyone knows where I can find it please post here. I've looked for 2 days with no luck. Some good shots out there though, that i will wind up using. Otherwise I need a hand from some of you great editors out there for a web page I'm building. This page will have an Axis theme to it. I have the page under construction, but I'm looking for that shot. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Floatsup

ps This themed page resides here.
http://www.precisionsquad.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=90&Itemid=76

pss Don't mind the bats. It's Hallow's Eve
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 04:51:01 PM by 4deck »
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline Yossarian

• Gold Member
Re: Looking for a specific PIC
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 05:11:19 PM »
Just FYI: that website crashed Firefox 3.5 repeatedly when it was loading, with some error about C++ (I did get it to load once though, despite the errors).
Afk for a year or so.  The name of a gun turret in game.  Falanx, huh? :banana:
Apparently I'm in the 20th FG 'Loco Busters', or so the legend goes.
O o
/Ż________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH 75MM!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
Re: Looking for a specific PIC
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 05:21:18 PM »
That page is under construction. MAJOR COnstruction.
Also heres the main page, all stable unless you go to the construction area. From there, your in the void. You may not return. Sorry my fault for not warning.
Ill clean up the last crash.

www.precisionsquad.org. If you want to see the construction page. Should be stable, but the bats are a major hit right now for some systems. Its a halloween theme for some friends with kids. But that page is going to be very Axis orientated. I also am going to put in some Japanese theme in the lower half area. 
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 05:27:39 PM by 4deck »
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.