Author Topic: Let's have a your life story topic!  (Read 2939 times)

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
Re: Let's have a your life story topic!
« Reply #75 on: November 14, 2009, 01:52:55 PM »
Hello...My name is Skippy Butters. I was delivered by my seemingly loving father Jack Butters on January 16th, 1988 at approximately 6:01 AM. Life for me has not been easy either... My father left home when he found out my mother had intense irrepressible urges directed towards four legged creatures of the curly tailed persuasion. Through elementary school I was constantly bullied to the point where I felt the need to isolate myself. However, it was in middle school where the peanut butter jokes became so out of hand I needed an outlet beyond my love for watching paint dry.

I began to play Aces High and soon realized that my skill in game was equal to my amazing skills in real life (I am smarter than all of you).

Some things to know about me that make me better than you:

1) I have never had a girlfriend! How many of you can say that you never had one and your in your 20s?

2) Because of #1 I have predicted that I will be a virgin for life (take that suckers)

3) Because of #1 AND #2 I don't have to buy any birthday or holiday gifts because I don't have any friends either.

In conclusion, Aces High is the only thing in life I need because I am so smart.

- Skippy

You got it made lol I'll swap w/you.  I could play Aces High 24/7 then  :rock
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: November 14, 2009, 02:43:02 PM »
or a Fatty :D
puff puff pass you Bogart :furious

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: November 14, 2009, 02:46:34 PM »
I flew an F-15 for the CIA. This was before I was captured and brought to a soviet prison camp. Their I was stung by a scorpion before killing all the guards and escaping.
It was an F-16, sheesh get the story right :lol

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: November 14, 2009, 02:48:52 PM »
life story updated:  I am going to purchase MW2, school may take a drastic turn for the worst while my 'n00b pwning' skills will exponentially increase.  Prepare to see a mensa on the streets in a couple years, no high school diploma, but a laptop with the latest CoD.
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: November 14, 2009, 02:53:18 PM »
life story updated:  I am going to purchase MW2, school may take a drastic turn for the worst while my 'n00b pwning' skills will exponentially increase.  Prepare to see a mensa on the streets in a couple years, no high school diploma, but a laptop with the latest CoD.
Nothing wrong with being a hooker :neener:

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #80 on: November 14, 2009, 09:51:39 PM »
It was an F-16, sheesh get the story right :lol
:o
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2009, 01:04:22 AM »
I flew an F-15 for the CIA. This was before I was captured and brought to a soviet prison camp. Their I was stung by a scorpion before killing all the guards and escaping.

certified

dinosaur link included...

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,123551.0.html
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: November 15, 2009, 02:19:53 PM »
Quite a long time - a bi-digital number of years - ago and also quite far from my current whereabouts I was born on my birthday. What a coincidence! And that's not the only one: My parents knew my name and called me by it even before the moment I started to understand the funny sounds they called "speech",  and encouraged everyone else to use it, too. So far I have continued the habit they started.

Since adulthood I have managed to give a decent taxpayer's impression by leaving home in the morning and coming back by dinnertime. When younger, I used to drive a company car without logos, displaying a dynamic and succesfull yuppie. Nowadays my money goes to AH and computer gear, so I drive a 15 years old second hand family wagon.

I have a wife, whom I call "Darling" or "Dear", whichever first pops into mind, and two daughters whom I call "midgets". - I am the master of the house and always get to say the last words when arguing about serious issues. They are "yes, dear". For that reason I mostly don't argue with my wife. It would be too expensive.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2009, 04:34:15 PM »
Hi. My name is Bear. I live in a cave in the woods. I enjoy picnics and hikers who take long walks alone in the woods. :neener:

:rofl

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #85 on: November 15, 2009, 06:37:28 PM »
I can't remember anything up to the point of joining this game....there was one?  

I started playing this game on Dec 29, 2008....I went on Quinepril for high blood pressure on Dec 30, 2008.  The doc said my head would actually explode from my change in lifestyle...I don't like docs so I wrote down www.flyaceshigh.com....he hasn't made it to my last two appointments!!

V/r

Changeup

PS - Bosco, unfortunately, when the Corps gets done with you, you will no longer feel priviledged....sorry bro they treat everyone the same.....like poop!  Good luck to you.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 06:42:55 PM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #86 on: November 16, 2009, 06:44:40 PM »
Hi my name is greens, i was born a seed some drgreenthumb water me down i grew a looong leg, then he threw me in the ground =(, shortly i grew a stem. then awhile later i grew leaves. then buds. thats my life story.
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!