Author Topic: Who has the bestest Sig?  (Read 9862 times)

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Who has the bestest Sig?
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2009, 11:31:33 PM »
I like sandwich's. The first time I saw that clown version I couldn't stop laughing for weeks. Whoever made it deserves a comedy medal! :rofl

Mine is 2nd best though!!  :D :P

Offline John Curnutte

• Nickel Member
      • Precisionsquad.org
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2009, 11:40:10 PM »
  I'm kinda fond of my own , from my rodeo days .
          Nutte :salute
Don't be afraid to put it out there , if it gets cut off it'll grow back
On your mark , Get set , go away !

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2009, 11:46:09 PM »
Not me.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2009, 11:51:46 PM »
Naww, I live in northern california dude I'm tan year round. 600 vertical feet of Lovers Leap granit takes care of keeping my ego shrunk smaller than my pea sized manhood. Thickning up? Naw no transfats for me. California is looking at passing obesity laws here soon.  Base taking, furballing, it's all an anonymous reality in a cartoon used anonymously to abuse others.
Are you going to change your game ID to your real name, adress and home phone number Grizz?<----- get back to me when you do. I'll owe you an honest apology.

http://www.loversleap.net/

Off topic, you hit 5.11's yet climbing? 
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2009, 03:22:02 AM »
Off topic, you hit 5.11's yet climbing? 

Betty's Leap Boy Scout Rocks on Mt. Diablo 5.11. The 5.11 was the horizontal seem halfway up that you had to stand on to do a full body extention up to the nest hold. Top left at the top is a finger sized hole used now to finish the climb. In 94 I was so scared and the sand stone was so soft, I drilled my left index finger 1/2 inch into the rock. Go up and check it out. But that was a top rope climb to the left side of the formation from the road. 

Lovers leap at Strawberry my best free lead was Bears Reach 5.7. It was down graded from 5.8 in the late 90's because a slab fell off. I've followed on the Line 5.9. We got a June Ice shower deluge and had to rope off from 300ft in a freezing down pour in our shorts and Tee's. I've finished last pitch's at Strawberry in the dark on most of the 5.7 and 5.8 with a head lamp.

How close to the back of the Inn at Strawberry Lodge does the American river flow?? So do you remember the chinzy gazebo back there from the back room window seats? Masherbrum do you know the ford under the Hogback at Strawberry on the American River between Lovers Leap and the Hogback? Can you see the ford from the I-50 pullout or does the Hogback block it?

If you show up at 9am at the bottom of Lovers Leap in June on any weekend, how many hours until your group can begin climbing on East Wall? We all know the Friday night campers are up at dawn...right??? How tall are the bushs at the bottom of east Wall? Tall enough to hide your whole body behind to tinkel?  Which way do the Pegmatite dikes run on the walls at Lovers Leap? What climbing level is Pop Bottlel without googling? Where is the crux move on Pop Bottle? Funny littel 14ft high book with a tiny crack right........ 

Where at Berkeley CA is Indian Rock Masherbrum? Whats the crux move on the 5.8 Water Cource, first move or last move? Which side going down the stairs is the smear walking practice slab?

Does this make your virtual manhood stand tall with all of its anonimnity? You ever took a tear from a pitch and listened to your protection and freinds POP anchor after anchor while you fall? What did you say in those seconds as the ground came up to your reality just before your Petzel harnes choked off your manhood?? How much did you trust your belayer at that point? How much did you trust the 3 points of anchor you set for your belayer at that point? When do you use freinds and when do you use choks? Do you re-sole your own?

Do we thump chests here or continuing insulting each other anonymously............... by the way is the path off Lovers Leap down the left side or right side facing it from I-50? Without googling it.....
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2009, 03:26:04 AM »
Anyone that has "Been playing since Tour XXX" has the best signature.  It lets us lowly peasants know who the uber experten are.

ack-ack
Except when the shorts I'm wearing pre-dates them :D

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2009, 03:49:32 AM »
I do  :old:

Anyone who disagrees looses something.  :devil

HiTech

I'll take up the challenge, whos got a ruler?
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2009, 06:10:58 AM »
I do  :old:

Anyone who disagrees looses something.  :devil

HiTech
:rofl

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline GFShill

• Copper Member
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2009, 06:32:04 AM »
Kristen Bell anyone? She's a 24 year old playing a 17 year old pretending to be an adult. Go figure. Credit goes to Caldera.

Also, the Airborne Clown .gif is from "Band of Brothers"; you have the file saved as "Saving Private Ryan 2".

Speaking of "Band of Brothers", this is the one I use for WW2 reenacting:

« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 06:39:55 AM by GFShill »
==========

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2009, 08:00:51 AM »
Betty's Leap Boy Scout Rocks on Mt. Diablo 5.11. The 5.11 was the horizontal seem halfway up that you had to stand on to do a full body extention up to the nest hold. Top left at the top is a finger sized hole used now to finish the climb. In 94 I was so scared and the sand stone was so soft, I drilled my left index finger 1/2 inch into the rock. Go up and check it out. But that was a top rope climb to the left side of the formation from the road. 

Lovers leap at Strawberry my best free lead was Bears Reach 5.7. It was down graded from 5.8 in the late 90's because a slab fell off. I've followed on the Line 5.9. We got a June Ice shower deluge and had to rope off from 300ft in a freezing down pour in our shorts and Tee's. I've finished last pitch's at Strawberry in the dark on most of the 5.7 and 5.8 with a head lamp.

How close to the back of the Inn at Strawberry Lodge does the American river flow?? So do you remember the chinzy gazebo back there from the back room window seats? Masherbrum do you know the ford under the Hogback at Strawberry on the American River between Lovers Leap and the Hogback? Can you see the ford from the I-50 pullout or does the Hogback block it?

If you show up at 9am at the bottom of Lovers Leap in June on any weekend, how many hours until your group can begin climbing on East Wall? We all know the Friday night campers are up at dawn...right??? How tall are the bushs at the bottom of east Wall? Tall enough to hide your whole body behind to tinkel?  Which way do the Pegmatite dikes run on the walls at Lovers Leap? What climbing level is Pop Bottlel without googling? Where is the crux move on Pop Bottle? Funny littel 14ft high book with a tiny crack right........ 

Where at Berkeley CA is Indian Rock Masherbrum? Whats the crux move on the 5.8 Water Cource, first move or last move? Which side going down the stairs is the smear walking practice slab?

Does this make your virtual manhood stand tall with all of its anonimnity? You ever took a tear from a pitch and listened to your protection and freinds POP anchor after anchor while you fall? What did you say in those seconds as the ground came up to your reality just before your Petzel harnes choked off your manhood?? How much did you trust your belayer at that point? How much did you trust the 3 points of anchor you set for your belayer at that point? When do you use freinds and when do you use choks? Do you re-sole your own?

Do we thump chests here or continuing insulting each other anonymously............... by the way is the path off Lovers Leap down the left side or right side facing it from I-50? Without googling it.....

:confused:   I was asking a civil question.    I insulted no one, you mentioned rock climbing and I asked what your best Grade was.   I'm sorry for try to not insult anyone and chat about Rock Climbing.   

:salute
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2009, 08:38:39 AM »
Just wondering.

You BASTAGE!

That was MY idea!   :rofl

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2009, 09:31:30 AM »
i like pig on my biscuits with a dab of jelly.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Nutzoid

• Nickel Member
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2009, 09:41:13 AM »
Well, I like mine, among others.  

(Yes, HiTech's sigs teh best)  :devil
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 09:42:56 AM by Nutzoid »
C co. 1st Bn 7 CAV 1st Cav Div  " Garry Owen"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2009, 09:47:19 AM »
Other then HT, mine is the best :banana:
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2009, 09:58:51 AM »
Other then HT, mine is the best :banana:
yours appears delusional and contrived!  :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"