Author Topic: Who has the bestest Sig?  (Read 11107 times)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: Who has the bestest Sig?
« Reply #90 on: November 05, 2009, 03:37:43 PM »
Or what I like to call the Sideline Triangle. :rofl
(Image removed from quote.)

Haha, that's my first triple post offense, but I have to shift the blame to the bbs. for acting suspect.  

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #91 on: November 05, 2009, 03:48:50 PM »

also, we have been informed of a certain mindset(check out my sig) that is taught to the pigs by their leader...this mindset is
And how, might I ask do you know what my mind set is?

Anyways my sig's the best. :D

Oh  and I also took this screenshot of the muppets doing an NOE hord mission yesterday in LWO-
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #92 on: November 05, 2009, 03:49:07 PM »
oh by the way I have the best sig :aok

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #93 on: November 05, 2009, 03:50:10 PM »

Just for giggles- You don't know what you are talking about and this does not happen pretty much every time you log on. :rofl

:x    WAHHHHHHH!!!!!! 
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2009, 04:01:23 PM »

Anyways my sig's the best. :D

Oh  and I also took this screenshot of the muppets doing an NOE hord mission yesterday in LWO-(Image removed from quote.)
HAHAHA stodd, thats funny lol
but why is betty and kermit leading the group?
theyre not muppets
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: November 05, 2009, 04:04:54 PM »
HAHAHA stodd, thats funny lol
but why is betty and kermit leading the group?
theyre not muppets

They were trying to defend against the horde and we "owneddeded" Kermit with our cannon bikes and now we are all falling over each other to kill that one single pig. 

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
AoM
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #96 on: November 05, 2009, 04:12:04 PM »
Here is Kermit on VOX calling out the NOE right before we used our AWESOME ACM skills to HO him into the ground....

AoM

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2009, 04:25:51 PM »
Seriously though Grizz, your response is filled with mythology and generalizations. 

What did I generalize?  The laundry list to capture a base is cut and dry, it never changes.

We are not talking about a base take when noone is looking, we are talking about a base take where the action is heavy.  Two folks can't do it.  Yes there may be vehicles involved.  Let's leave tool-shedding out of this,  I kill cons, vehicles and take down buildings, hangars etc.

What you describe is a good fight.  The fight is why it's so fun.  Once the base is captured, the fun ends.  Maybe there's more action on the map, maybe not, but this is when guys log off.

I will tell you that furballing nonstop gets boring too brother.  A bit more in-depth than just TnBing with airplanes nonstop.

Classic 'furball' generalization.  A furballer is simply a player who likes to engage and fight other humans in airplanes.  It has nothing to do with TnBing in circles.  Players that do this last 90 seconds before they are in the tower.  All a 'furball' is, is players engaging other players in air combat, simple as that.  They can be winging, going lonewolf, flying high, flying low, looking for 1v1s on the outskirts, or looking to fly right into the thick of things.  The strategies and choices are limitless.

I reject your hypothesis that 'furballing' gets boring, and if and when it does, it's time to quit for a while because that is the game.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #98 on: November 05, 2009, 04:26:27 PM »
I could tell you that......but.....
then I'd have to kill you!  :t

I be fozzy bear!

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #99 on: November 05, 2009, 04:45:16 PM »
The only thing I blame you muppets for is giving me my first real honest desire to have children some day.  Only because I can then hand them some muppets dolls and take great glee and pride in watching them pull the eyeballs off and chew on the buttons.

If you want some real opposition call your missions out on 200 or private. I see lots of talk on this thread, if you want to do a pigs v Muppet's over a base let us know. We would be glad to send you to your pixelated doom.

I'll be the Dora there with bells on.  :D
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2009, 04:50:31 PM »
The only thing I blame you muppets for is giving me my first real honest desire to have children some day.  Only because I can then hand them some muppets dolls and take great glee and pride in watching them pull the eyeballs off and chew on the buttons.

only because daddy couldnt get it done on a cartoon video game. just saying :aok

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #101 on: November 05, 2009, 04:59:56 PM »

only because daddy couldnt get it done on a cartoon video game. just saying :aok

Last time I was in the MA this was a common sight...

Not to mention, after this happened there was always a verbal tirade from a certain Muppet on chann 200.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 05:01:54 PM by Ardy123 »
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #102 on: November 05, 2009, 05:03:59 PM »
Last time I was in the MA this was a common sight...

Not to mention, after this happened there was always a verbal tirade from a certain Muppet on chann 200.
didnt we DA and you got smacked around like a cheap trailer park drunk? just asking

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #103 on: November 05, 2009, 05:06:47 PM »

I'll be the Dora there with bells on.  :D

Keep it up fellas. We have succeeded in making one a breeder. The rest will follow. I'm sure of it.
AoM

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #104 on: November 05, 2009, 05:07:31 PM »
oh you mean the first fight when you got a lucky shot with your 30mil cannon or the second one where we were equally busted up and I augured after 5+min fight?

Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)