Author Topic: Hangars and Ack Reupping  (Read 5548 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: Hangars and Ack Reupping
« Reply #120 on: November 13, 2009, 01:13:32 PM »
I'd consider that cheating :)

it's not chjeating.....it's improvising.  :noid :noid :bolt:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #121 on: November 13, 2009, 01:14:33 PM »
Well congratulations!  :aok
Of course you are, what choice do we have?  :huh

i like how you only quoted the part that was convenient for your continued arguing.  :noid :rofl
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #122 on: November 13, 2009, 01:24:11 PM »
i like how you only quoted the part that was convenient for your continued arguing.  :noid :rofl
I quoted your entire post, so uh...  :huh  :headscratch: ...what's your point? Moot, that's what.
-Twitchy
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing
Oinking Bases since 2000 AD

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
« Reply #123 on: November 13, 2009, 01:28:44 PM »
No I'm not, and most of us never have, we're all here for fighting or we'd be playing tetris. Like I said before it's a crap stereotype, furballers have created this because they are too damned lazy or self involved to defend a base or run supplies. We do take bases with the current settings, but what good does taking the hangars down do anybody if they just pop back up in ten minutes? Apparently you didn't read my entire post or you're missing the point, RESUPPLY the base to get those hangars back up, if your supply lines are undefended or if you're too busy score hoin to be bothered with this aspect of the game, then you deserve to loose that base, and ulitmately the war. When a field is supressed, up from another field and hurry over there to defend it, or 'gasp', resupply it.

I fail to see how you can complain about a stereotype then in the next breath reduce furballers to a similar stereotype, that they are lazy and too self absorbed to defend a base.  
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 01:32:24 PM by Soulyss »
80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #124 on: November 13, 2009, 01:42:01 PM »
Quite Right Sir, you're also annoying, and you're ceaseless and self serving condescentions are rivaled only by your inability to cope with your unhealthy fascination with me. I'm flattered, but my ankle is starting to get sore, so run along now, and find something constructive to do like hang yourself.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=bring+back+corporal+punishment&aq=0&oq=bring+back+cor&aqi=g2g-m1

Waystin,

Hopefully the above clears up any misconceptions you may have.

I extended my hand in a rather hostile thread and your virtual commander farted and laughed.

I would kindly appreciate not being accused of anything other than reducing myself to his level in an effort to find some sort of common language.

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #125 on: November 13, 2009, 01:45:00 PM »
 Furballers are rarely worried about their score. The whole idea is to get in there and see how many you can take out before they take ya with em. Sure ya want to rtb,but thats not the priority. Land grabbers never DID get that part of it and thats why they end up in gangs of 30 and 40 to take a base. They cant handle any resistance. The skills just arent there.
  When TFC decide to take a base,were in it to win it and the more resistance we find the sweeter it is when we take it. You dont need to take the hangers down.Just de ack and cap.
 Frankly I love NOE's. 3 of us stopped one cold awhile back because we were taking off from a base to do a fighter sweep and saw something pop on dar. We took out 12 to 15 planes because they had to have no resistance to take a base. 3 heavy planes. Thats the typical land grabber. 3 to 1 odds and they got splattered. :lol
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #126 on: November 13, 2009, 01:49:26 PM »
Hello Mazz,

I do not know you, but I do know Twitchy, and he is one of the easiest folks to get along with.  Why the two of you are at each other's throats non-stop is beyond me. I formally invite you to the Pigs vox so that we can meet up and you can get a real feel (not a text based version) of what the Pigs & Twitchy are about.  I think I speak for all of the Pigs (including Twitchy) When I say that I prefer friends here, as this is very much my relaxation time after a long work day.  A large portion of the Muppets have already paid multiple visits, I encourage you to do the same.

:salute

Way

CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #127 on: November 13, 2009, 02:03:02 PM »
I am now a pig hunter.

Come get some Ink.  I would enjoy it Sir.    :aok

Oh, and OINK...

CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #128 on: November 13, 2009, 02:11:10 PM »
Land grabbers never DID get that part of it and thats why they end up in gangs of 30 and 40 to take a base. They cant handle any resistance. The skills just arent there....
We handle resistance just as well as the next squad, better than most say some, but that's not the point. The point is a hangar reupping in 10 minutes with no resupply is :rolleyes: We've been taking bases for a long time, we don't avoid fights, in fact we create them. We go in, oink a base or two, and presto, the furballers arrive in force to stop us. The we furball with them for a while, regroup, and oink another base. Fly with us sometime, then you can pretend to know something about the Pigs.

Waystin, Mazz is upset because I don't just let him hump my ankle, he has to earn that privelige by following me around on the BBS. Oddly enough, I've yet to reply a single thread of his, so there's that sense of unbalanced nutrition that drives him to despair and he lashes out, it's a squeaker thing, but he'll look back on all this one day and come to appreciate all this anger as a culmination of his own inadequecies in his scoial development.
As I've said before, Corporal Punishment in Public schools was a good thing.
-Twitchy
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #129 on: November 13, 2009, 02:18:57 PM »
mazz check pms.
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #130 on: November 13, 2009, 02:19:43 PM »
You are a complete flake. And all this because you didn't have a backup goon or M3.  :headscratch:
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #131 on: November 13, 2009, 02:28:00 PM »
You are a complete flake. And all this because you didn't have a backup goon or M3.  :headscratch:
For pete's sake, the 'mission' was a hypothetical situation.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hypothetical
I'm a flake because you don't understand something as simple as an adjusted reup time?  :lol
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #132 on: November 13, 2009, 02:35:30 PM »
Your losing me here. You started out by saying you didnt get a base take because things didnt stay down long enough and now your saying its a hypothetical situation? :huh
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #133 on: November 13, 2009, 02:39:36 PM »
I quoted your entire post, so uh...  :huh  :headscratch: ...what's your point? Moot, that's what.
-Twitchy

try again sparkydoodle. you quoted the first line only.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #134 on: November 13, 2009, 02:41:11 PM »
Hello Mazz,

I do not know you, but I do know Twitchy, and he is one of the easiest folks to get along with.  Why the two of you are at each other's throats non-stop is beyond me. I formally invite you to the Pigs vox so that we can meet up and you can get a real feel (not a text based version) of what the Pigs & Twitchy are about.  I think I speak for all of the Pigs (including Twitchy) When I say that I prefer friends here, as this is very much my relaxation time after a long work day.  A large portion of the Muppets have already paid multiple visits, I encourage you to do the same.

:salute

Way

hey dude....if you look at the recent flood in the bbs here, it would actually appear that twitchie is at everyone elses throat..........
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"