Author Topic: Scoring question  (Read 3098 times)

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
Re: Scoring question
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2009, 07:35:51 AM »
Now that explains it! It wasnt anything you were doing (as lame and gamey as it was) it was a bug in the game that caused the changes and not you! And here I was beginning to believe you really are as significant as you think!  :rofl

EDIT: I just came to realize you were (in a very basic sense) taking advantage of a bug in the game and worse you were making fun of the people reporting it to HTC. What is really funny is a lot of time has passed by since then and you still think it makes you look important?  :rofl

;lol was no bug was designed that way at HQ. so u could kill 1 dar 2 dars or 3 or 4 depending on drop. but hey i guess your playing as sarah palin read facts mislead lol.hangers were designed so u could kill friendly radar, enemy radar, enemy CNT and friendly cnt finally if hq destroyed all 4 dars. my god this entire post is to funny u read what i post miss interpet it repost stating excatly op.

only bug was killing hangers for hit % i called htc after seeing voss do it.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2009, 09:34:40 AM »
No its really easy to follow along rod you should try it!  :D

You said yourself you could drop it to 3/4 damage and it could not be resupplied. Thats a bug you were tooling with and its just like 'killing hangars for hit %.' Then you made it worse by making fun of the people that reported the bug.

Brilliant!  :neener:
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline dirtydog

• Zinc Member
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2009, 10:40:20 AM »
after reading rod's posts :headscratch:  :uhoh and a couple Tylenol
82nd FG Homepage

Dirtydog- 82nd Fighter Group
~97th Fighter Squadron~

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2009, 01:19:13 PM »
No its really easy to follow along rod you should try it!  :D

You said yourself you could drop it to 3/4 damage and it could not be resupplied. Thats a bug you were tooling with and its just like 'killing hangars for hit %.' Then you made it worse by making fun of the people that reported the bug.

Brilliant!  :neener:

it was never a bug was designed that way. my god cause u say its a bug doesn't make it a bug u donk.
my god u need to read I laugh at guys complain they lost dar. Not cause they calledf htc. they complain on bbs long ago after 6 months htc decided to make new ah update have the new Hq design. WAs never a bug and wasn't laughing at them for turning in TRY readin instead of being a donk . maybe try quote so u can reread before getting ut wrong. my god milker so worried they might make him fight to milk a strat lol.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 01:23:31 PM by rod367th »

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2009, 01:28:45 PM »
Chalenge .

We the players tested new maps before they came out. Few of us that vol our time. Bombed hq based on wieght HTC set,captured every base to make sure they could be, we would spend days killing targets and just flying to clean bugs. Maybe next time u should vol you might learn something.

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2009, 01:35:03 PM »
No its really easy to follow along rod you should try it!  :D

Brilliant!  :neener:

It isn't a bug.

That was how HTC did it WAAAAAAY back in the day.

The only way to resupply a HQ was if it was 100% down.

Depending on how much of the HQ you destroyed (not just the white bld but the surrounding town) the nme would lose dot, or bar dar, etc.

Rod isn't describing a bug but how AH used to be and how the game used to handle HQ and radar.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2009, 01:40:02 PM »
Actually I dont know how anyone can follow what 'donkRod' is trying to say ever. He offends reason with every post.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2009, 01:53:40 PM »
Badhorse, I often run supplies myself and yes it hurts your score. Now it comes down to 2 choices, 1) the heck with your country or 2)or this is how I can help my country. As for me, I like doing the things that help my country and yet I need to balance it with what the other things I enjoy. Now I wish it didn't hurt my score but that is the way it is currently. I know if I just bombed factories my score would be better as well. However, sometimes I feel the need to stop the advancement of base takers or cv killers so I go for strats. Bombing is not generally what I prefer to do.

When I see folks resupplying a field I always try to give them a <S> or a nod of thanks.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2009, 02:13:55 PM »

it was never a bug was designed that way. my god cause u say its a bug doesn't make it a bug u donk.
my god u need to read I laugh at guys complain they lost dar. Not cause they calledf htc. they complain on bbs long ago after 6 months htc decided to make new ah update have the new Hq design. WAs never a bug and wasn't laughing at them for turning in TRY readin instead of being a donk . maybe try quote so u can reread before getting ut wrong. my god milker so worried they might make him fight to milk a strat lol.

Honestly, we are doing the best we can
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2009, 06:30:18 PM »
Ha! You pimple faced noobs never get laid and you dont know the difference between a woman and your right hand!  :devil

Harsh. Good to know my fellow 51 sticks can throw out some good insults.
All man needs to be happy is a home, his wife, and a place in the world

Col. 49Nem, Armor commander of the 49th

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2009, 08:09:27 AM »
Actually I dont know how anyone can follow what 'donkRod' is trying to say ever. He offends reason with every post.

;LOL CHA;ENGE YOUR ONE WHO WAS TRYING TO TWIST WHAT WAS SAID. this all start cause you don't like the idea of getting guys to fight for rank or score. now thats lame

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2009, 03:37:16 PM »
Not that I can understand what you are saying or anything (again) but I think your supporting argument isnt doing your argument any good. YOU said you want people to drop hangars instead of strat which makes YOU the anti-fighter 'donk' (as you put it). My argument is to use the bombers as they were designed and historically used which would be against strats and not hangars and at high alt and not NOE (which you admit doing yourself).

I am a purist and you are a gamer and I will always prefer my way to yours.  :neener:

Sorry you lost the argument better luck next time.  :old:

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2009, 04:02:04 PM »
Not that I can understand what you are saying or anything (again) but I think your supporting argument isnt doing your argument any good. YOU said you want people to drop hangars instead of strat which makes YOU the anti-fighter 'donk' (as you put it). My argument is to use the bombers as they were designed and historically used which would be against strats and not hangars and at high alt and not NOE (which you admit doing yourself).

I am a purist and you are a gamer and I will always prefer my way to yours.  :neener:

Sorry you lost the argument better luck next time.  :old:

;lol your a clueless wonder.  I said harden strats like hq was or make 5" manable guns at strats. it would force guys who want score like you to face fighters or defense at towns. you would get bigger hit % by hitting a town instead of a strat. this would increase fights.  now guys who want score like u wait for strats behind lines or undefendable cause most could care less if you hit a strat.

You don't get it 95% laugh at guys going for score or hitting strats lol
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 04:04:42 PM by rod367th »

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2009, 06:32:37 PM »
No it wont do anything to increase fights it will kill fights by pushing more of the strat killers into taking fields (which is exactly what most of the fighters despise). Tell me 'donkrod' how it is that my numbers tell you that I am hitting strats behind my own lines? I will tell you that is exactly what I am not doing so your analysis is completely wrong. I would never waste time doing that because so many people DO do that so that it is useless to attempt. Your not as smart as you think there bub.

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2009, 04:04:19 AM »
No it wont do anything to increase fights it will kill fights by pushing more of the strat killers into taking fields (which is exactly what most of the fighters despise). Tell me 'donkrod' how it is that my numbers tell you that I am hitting strats behind my own lines? I will tell you that is exactly what I am not doing so your analysis is completely wrong. I would never waste time doing that because so many people DO do that so that it is useless to attempt. Your not as smart as you think there bub.

your bombing hit % says   I BOMB STRATS