Author Topic: Pigs on the Wing - fear the force :)  (Read 9451 times)

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
Re: Pigs on the Wing - fear the force :)
« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2009, 08:35:41 AM »
<------New Pig Oink...Oink...Oink

Grats!  When you want to discover the rest of the game, shoot me a PM.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2009, 09:22:16 AM »
Grats!  When you want to discover the rest of the game, shoot me a PM.

The rest of the game?   :lol You only espouse furballing.  Seems to me your slice of the AH experience is a bit thinner than most...
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2009, 12:34:07 PM »
www.dasmuppets.com/public/billyd/ardytailslide.ahf

lol Ardy this gave me a laugh ;) fun nights in the DA....those late sessions goofin off were a hoot. :joystick:
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2009, 01:05:24 PM »
www.dasmuppets.com/public/billyd/ardytailslide.ahf

lol Ardy this gave me a laugh ;) fun nights in the DA....those late sessions goofin off were a hoot. :joystick:

haha, that was a cool, fight, where you stalled and ended up on my 6. :) How is the kid do'n? Any time to goof off in the da anymore?
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #94 on: November 13, 2009, 01:08:05 PM »
Last I checked, Muppets are in the Squad Dueling League and Pigs are not. Maybe time to join Pigs, so things can get accomplished? I don't think this General Forum trash talk is going anywhere significant, personally.

We may not be in the dueling league but some of us are frequently in the da dualing anyone who is willing.  Often, we even send request in the MA on chan 200.

Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #95 on: November 13, 2009, 01:09:29 PM »
BillyD, congrats on the little one by the way. I missed your stint as a Pig, but from I understand the squad thought pretty highly of you, so <S>
-Twitchy
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing
Oinking Bases since 2000 AD

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #96 on: November 13, 2009, 02:55:44 PM »

We may not be in the dueling league but some of us are frequently in the da dualing anyone who is willing.  Often, we even send request in the MA on chan 200.

This is true let the duels begin  :aok
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #97 on: November 13, 2009, 04:17:04 PM »
The rest of the game?   :lol You only espouse furballing.  Seems to me your slice of the AH experience is a bit thinner than most...

Furballing might only be a portion of the game on the macro level, but it is the most complex and advanced 'slice' of the game on the micro level.  Nothing else comes close to the strategy and fundamentals involved in becoming elite in an aircraft.

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #98 on: November 13, 2009, 06:26:12 PM »
...becoming elite in an aircraft.

Geez, so many don't need to worry about becoming elite...just not sucking so much that I can kill 'em!!!  :devil

NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: November 14, 2009, 05:55:37 AM »
Last I checked, Muppets are in the Squad Dueling League and Pigs are not. Maybe time to join Pigs, so things can get accomplished? I don't think this General Forum trash talk is going anywhere significant, personally.
POTW need to join SDL. 

I've told junky before no smack talk unless you are open to challenges and deliver on the matches!
Sry hitler Ill stop talking smack because I havnt been able to force my sqauddies into the SDL, btw when was the last matvh up for that I havnt heard of any........... ever....
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #100 on: November 14, 2009, 06:20:01 AM »
Sry hitler Ill stop talking smack because I havnt been able to force my sqauddies into the SDL, btw when was the last matvh up for that I havnt heard of any........... ever....

why would you need to force them?    It is an opportunity for team building in a furball setting. 

the SDL has had 18 matches so far in its first year.  Ofc we would like to have more but it is down to squadron organisation and isn't a regular schedule.  You won't have "heard" about them because we have our own forum to arrange duels.....

oh And have another drink on me  :aok
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #101 on: November 14, 2009, 02:08:48 PM »

I'm in Junky I'm sure we got a few that would like to join the SDL and duel some of the guys. 
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline nimble

• Copper Member
« Reply #102 on: November 14, 2009, 03:07:30 PM »
I would like to be in SDL or at least get a match going. Friends in both squads, member of one, but I think it'd be a great time.  
Even if it seems certain that you will lose, retaliate. Neither wisdom nor technique has a place in this. A real man does not think of victory or defeat. He plunges recklessly towards an irrational death. By doing this, you will awaken from your dreams.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #103 on: November 14, 2009, 05:28:32 PM »
Whoever loses has to change squad name to Muppets Own Us,  or The Pigs Own Us, for a month.
"THAT boy is a p-i-g PEEEIIGGG"!
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #104 on: November 15, 2009, 12:17:29 AM »
More like fear the boredom.
-AoM-