Author Topic: Worst Film Ever  (Read 2105 times)

Offline druski85

• Silver Member
Re: Worst Film Ever
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2009, 11:06:23 PM »
Yeti: Curse of the Snow Demon  would have to be a recent favorite.  Worst of all time?  Not even going to try...

Offline bcadoo

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2009, 11:16:34 PM »
The Thin Red Line

The fight is the fun........Don't run from the fun!
"Nothin' cuts the taste of clam juice like a big hunk o' chocolate" - Rosie O'Donnell

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2009, 11:20:28 PM »
See Rule #4

I've grown to like Ferrell, but used to agree with where Serenity is coming from.  

Now anything with Jack Black?!!   I refuse to watch a single thing by him, or with his voice.  
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 06:45:21 AM by Skuzzy »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline L0nGb0w

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2009, 01:04:21 AM »
[quote author=Masherbrum link=topic=278371.msg3502264#msg3502264 date=1258608028

Now anything with Jack Black?!!   I refuse to watch a single thing by him, or with his voice. 
[/quote]

Sinner. thumbs down jack black is awesome
~Kommando Nowotny~
ZLA - Don't Focke Wulf Us

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2009, 02:44:49 AM »
I've grown to like Ferrell, but used to agree with where Serenity is coming from.  

Now anything with Jack Black?!!   I refuse to watch a single thing by him, or with his voice.  

Farrell's older stuff is pretty good. It's just lately he is the same character in every single movie that relies solely on fart jokes and down-right retardedness to get a laugh. There is no depth to the writing.

See Rule #4

That's the best you can come up with?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 06:45:39 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2009, 03:33:57 AM »
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2009, 05:31:00 AM »

or

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2009, 05:44:31 AM »
Blair Witch ...complete and utter crap with just one punch line to the story.

Blister in law suckered me & the Mrs into watching this at the cinema at 8 quid a pop.  If it wasn't for me Mrs being embarrassed I would have demanded me money back.  :furious

I vet everything the Blister in law says now.   :t

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2009, 06:09:20 AM »
I can't believe some of the names I'm seeing.  The Gods Must Be Crazy is classic.

Don't enjoy Will Ferrell?  You must be an angry elf. :uhoh

-----------------

My vote is either for The Postman, or one of those craptastic new-wave flicks by Godard or Fellini.  Ultimately, I forgive movies that suck unintentionally, but never cease to hate films that suck intentionally.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 06:16:03 AM by Anaxogoras »
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2009, 06:20:15 AM »
Top Gun

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2009, 06:40:02 AM »
The gods must be crazy??????
It's brilliant if you ask me. First 15 minutes here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66pTPWg_wUw
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2009, 06:43:27 AM »
Balls of Fury
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2009, 06:48:36 AM »
Hmm,..worst of all the movies I have seen, has to be "Pulp Fiction".  Only movie I ever walked out on before it was over.

I have not seen most of the movies mentioned in this thread.  I do not care for Will Farrell's style of humor so I will not see any of his movies.  Saw "The God's must be crazy" and it was ok. 

Cannot comment on the rest as I havve not seen them.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2009, 06:54:43 AM »
My friend was over one night and we decided to watch a movie. We found this one that I know my sister has watched many times, but I had forgotten how it went. We put it in and it was just terrible. Good thing it wasn't more than an hour long or else fast fowarding through through some parts would have taken longer!

Not sure of the name (It's probably somewhere lost in our movie closet, think it might have been called Grizzly), the most basically goes 4 teenagers set off on a road trip for summer break and accidentally run over a baby cub in their Jeep. One baby cub does enough damage to this jeep to keep it from starting so two of them head back up the road to try and find someone to help. Mother Grizzly comes along and kills one of them. The three of them get in the jeep and drive away (hmmm so it wasn't broke?). They roll the jeep down a hill (somehow) and rather than leaving it and walking, they try to get it back up the hill and push it down the road. Mother grizzly chases them for miles and mauls one of them. He survives and they put him in the back of the jeep and keep going. Another few miles and they stop to rest. Mother Grizzly comes along and finishes off the wounded guy. the other two put gas in the jeep and set it on fire. Mother Grizzly gets away. They take refuge in a shed they find, but a few minutes later mother Grizzly shows up. Rather than using some of the farming tools to kill the bear, they try to run for it. Guy trips, girl stops to help, he says "No, I'm not injured but I don't want to get up, leave me here!" Girl stays and they both die.

I've never heard of a Grizzly chasing down 4 kids for miles just to kill them before.

Offline RTGorkle

• Copper Member
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2009, 07:58:05 AM »
My friends and I, back in the dreamtime, would try to identify and rent the worst videos in the store. Many turned out to be B-grade classics full of excellent lines which we still quote to this day.

TerrorVision - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092074/
Spaceship - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082213/