Author Topic: .SR Command  (Read 361 times)

Offline NCLawman

• Nickel Member
.SR Command
« on: November 20, 2009, 09:36:53 PM »
For whatever reason, my .sr command has stopped working.  When I log on, I use the .SR which brings up the clipboard and shows a squad roster.  However, it always shows only one member (whether he is on or not).  None of the other squad members ever show up, even though they are on.  Any thoughts or ideas to correct this?

Thanks in advance.
Jeff / NCLawMan (in-game)

Those who contribute the least to society, expect the most from it.

Light travels faster than sound.  This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Offline NCLawman

• Nickel Member
Re: .SR Command
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 10:23:44 PM »
Problem is fixed, this thread can be closed.  In the event anyone else ever has this problem here is the answer.....

For reasons still unknown, my score.txt and sqdroster.txt files stopped receiving updates from the AH server; and therefore, stopped overwriting with correct and current information.  As a result, every time I typed the .sr command and / or the .score command, the clipboard displayed the old data (apparently from the beginning of the tour).

Solution:  I deleted both files in the AH folder.  Then logged on to the game.  As there was no file to overwrite, a new file was created.  The .sr and.score commands were fixed.  When I return to the AH file folders, the files previously deleted were back but with current data.  I have not had a problem since.

:salute

Jeff / NCLawMan (in-game)

Those who contribute the least to society, expect the most from it.

Light travels faster than sound.  This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: .SR Command
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 06:20:34 AM »
The files got marked read-only.  Probably by some anti-xxx software.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com