Author Topic: Furballers VS Base Takers  (Read 27663 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: Furballers VS Base Takers
« Reply #240 on: December 01, 2009, 05:58:09 PM »
i've seen him turnfight in a lanc...........

No offense but that doesn't say squat for how good he is.  He tried to fight me in a goon the other day while I was engaged with 2 other bogies, I guess his intent was to try and intentionally ram me while I was fighting.  Because he lived for around 8 minutes while I turned with him and the other two Rooks that were in fighters mean he's any good because he survived the longest in his goon?  Not at all, just says that he's dumb enough or bored enough to try and fight in a plane without any guns and not that he's good.  The reason NKL5 lived as long as he did in his goon was that I was more concerned with the two other planes that had guns and were a threat, whereas the C-47 was hardly a threat and once the fighters were dispatched, NKL5 followed about 5 seconds later.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #241 on: December 01, 2009, 06:02:35 PM »
No offense but that doesn't say squat for how good he is.  He tried to fight me in a goon the other day while I was engaged with 2 other bogies, I guess his intent was to try and intentionally ram me while I was fighting.  Because he lived for around 8 minutes while I turned with him and the other two Rooks that were in fighters mean he's any good because he survived the longest in his goon?  Not at all, just says that he's dumb enough or bored enough to try and fight in a plane without any guns and not that he's good.  The reason NKL5 lived as long as he did in his goon was that I was more concerned with the two other planes that had guns and were a threat, whereas the C-47 was hardly a threat and once the fighters were dispatched, NKL5 followed about 5 seconds later.

ack-ack

i'm only making observations on what i've seen. i don't care if he's good, bad, in between.......... :bolt: :aok

the point was, that he was having fun.......and not really detracting from anyone elses. he couldn't possibly have taken the fun out of that fight for you.

personally, i almost fall out of my chair laughing when i see guys turnin n burnin in c47's like that.  :bolt:
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 08:56:15 PM by CAP1 »
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #242 on: December 01, 2009, 06:11:04 PM »
Correct PoTW tossed you ... no more little general. WTG PoTW :aok

He was tossed?

Wouldnt that be poetic justice...

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #243 on: December 01, 2009, 06:31:27 PM »
He was tossed?

I'll tell you this, he didn't leave willingly.  :bolt:

:D
See Rule #4

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #244 on: December 01, 2009, 08:43:29 PM »
No offense but that doesn't say squat for how good he is.  He tried to fight me in a goon the other day while I was engaged with 2 other bogies, I guess his intent was to try and intentionally ram me while I was fighting.  Because he lived for around 8 minutes while I turned with him and the other two Rooks that were in fighters mean he's any good because he survived the longest in his goon?  Not at all, just says that he's dumb enough or bored enough to try and fight in a plane without any guns and not that he's good.  The reason NKL5 lived as long as he did in his goon was that I was more concerned with the two other planes that had guns and were a threat, whereas the C-47 was hardly a threat and once the fighters were dispatched, NKL5 followed about 5 seconds later.

ack-ack

:lol :cry :rofl

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #245 on: December 01, 2009, 11:41:55 PM »
He was tossed?

Confucious say, man who leaves his woman or his squad with best friend, responsible for much screwing  :D

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #246 on: December 02, 2009, 12:23:46 AM »
Confucious say, man who leaves his woman or his squad with best friend, responsible for much screwing  :D
im waiting on you to post pics of your and slash in a motel 6 together.  :noid
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #247 on: December 02, 2009, 12:26:16 AM »
im waiting on you to post pics of your and slash in a motel 6 together.  :noid
I wasn't infering Slash was cheating on you, but he probably is :P

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #248 on: December 02, 2009, 12:29:54 AM »
I wasn't infering Slash was cheating on you, but he probably is :P
thats ok, i have grizz and silat to keep me company  :P
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #249 on: December 02, 2009, 07:10:59 AM »
He was tossed?

Yeah, funny thing about that is that Syko didn't have the cajones to do it himself, he had bentnail passing messages to me like a third grader while he was on a 'secret channel' hiding from me for the last two weeks. It was real classy. In the ten years I've played this game I've never seen anything so low. Not only did he go around claiming to have run the Pigs on the Wing for the last ten years, he went so far as to delete my posts on the POTW site and literally hide from me on channel when I showed up in game to talk to him about it. Backstabbing cowardice at it's finest, but hey, if he wanted that shiny CO badge bad enough to steal somebody's squad while they're going through hard times, after ten years of being a friend and squadmate, and lie to take credit for a decade of running it, he deserves it, and the reputation that''s going to follow it. I'm the bad guy? LOL yeah.
-Twitchy
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 07:15:44 AM by twitchy »
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing
Oinking Bases since 2000 AD

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #250 on: December 02, 2009, 07:41:00 AM »
Yeah, funny thing about that is that Syko didn't have the cajones to do it himself, he had bentnail passing messages to me like a third grader while he was on a 'secret channel' hiding from me for the last two weeks. It was real classy. In the ten years I've played this game I've never seen anything so low. Not only did he go around claiming to have run the Pigs on the Wing for the last ten years, he went so far as to delete my posts on the POTW site and literally hide from me on channel when I showed up in game to talk to him about it. Backstabbing cowardice at it's finest, but hey, if he wanted that shiny CO badge bad enough to steal somebody's squad while they're going through hard times, after ten years of being a friend and squadmate, and lie to take credit for a decade of running it, he deserves it, and the reputation that''s going to follow it. I'm the bad guy? LOL yeah.
-Twitchy

sheesh dude! let it go.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sd-j0rKeKw  (not work safe)
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #251 on: December 02, 2009, 07:43:46 AM »
sheesh dude! let it go.
He said as he hit the post button AGAIN.
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing
Oinking Bases since 2000 AD

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #252 on: December 02, 2009, 08:16:59 AM »
Cry wine wah wah wah
-Twitchy
I think your mistaking ignoring for hiding. If only Skuzzy would delet every thread where you claim POTW to be uber ownage it would clear a page. Suck it up princess.YOU brought this upon yourself. YOU made the squad cringe everytime you opened your cucumber holster. YOU are the one that just had to have all that attention and YOU are a sad case.
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #253 on: December 02, 2009, 08:30:39 AM »
I just got pwnt by "my" squad.

-Twitchy

As soon as the coffee kicks in, I'll be sure to come back here and laugh at you hysterically.

My opinion of POTW just increased ten-fold.

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #254 on: December 02, 2009, 08:36:04 AM »
Ok Im back.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!!!!!   :lol :lol :lol