Author Topic: Furballers VS Base Takers  (Read 28100 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: Furballers VS Base Takers
« Reply #540 on: December 14, 2009, 12:11:07 PM »
the big 40

:aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #541 on: December 14, 2009, 12:13:35 PM »
Come on you sallies!!!!   "Over hill, over dale, 40 pages should never fail!!!!!"
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline nitefox2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #542 on: December 14, 2009, 01:46:46 PM »
either way if the name changes as skuzzy posted in another thread..no one owns a squad,so you can preach all you want about its yours,you started it...bla,bla,bla,tired of seeing your threads about it twitchy,wish hitech will just kill this post.and fyi twitch theres no way i would ever join a squad that you was in charge of,aint no way somebody is going to tell me what to do and or when to do it on a game i pay to have fun on,if i want to be told to do somthing it will be at work,not on here,thats why i joined the squad under syk.and fyi i never heard syko say or take credit for running the squad,he never said i founded the potw or told us he ran it for 9 years so you need to get off that high horse twitchy.and whatever we call our squad we will look foward to killing yours everytime we run into your emporer allmighty twitchys do what i say squad

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #543 on: December 14, 2009, 01:52:27 PM »
fyi i never heard syko say or take credit for running the squad,he never said i founded the potw or told us he ran it for 9 years so you need to get off that high horse twitchy

LINK

Read the first line.

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline usvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #544 on: December 14, 2009, 02:16:58 PM »
I read his posts, and saw his little campaign ads for 'President Syko', and the simple truth of the matter is that Syko had somewhat dishonest delusions of granduer and rather than actually leading the squad, he formed his own elite score wing and let waystin lead the rest of you guys... Syko was my best friend for nine years, until the day I read his posts on the forum and what he had been saying while I was gone, it was pretty devastating stuff to be honest with you. I'm sitting here drinking coffee from a Squad CO coffee mug he sent me right now and it's not a pleasant thing to go through, but he knows what the score is.

For nine years squat, the cohesion of the squad was our only requirement, and that was what made the POTW. Yeah he turned it in to something, but it wasn't Pigs on the Wing, it was Syko's Autonomous Collective. The only changes I wanted to make was to get rid of one smart alek, and bring the squad back into cohesion where it belonged. Doing your own thing is fine, hey I spend 15 bucks just like you do, but doing your own thing isn't what POTW was about, and Syko knew that when he 'took over'.

Syko could have simply started his own squad, any player can. Rather than starting his own, he chose to use and claim credit for the squad's 10 year legacy, sorry but that one thing is completely unacceptable to me.
Like I said before, any player, upon joining the game can choose to start their own squad, but not surprisingly most choose to join an established squad, and when you figure out why that is you can begin to understand the signifigance of your role as a CO and a squad leader. I didn't lead POTW for nine years by being a draconian dictator, but the squad didn't last as long as it did by letting the members fly around and do whatever they wanted. When the Pigs fly, they do so in a herd, or they have no right calling themselves Pigs on the Wing in the first place, Syko included. He used to boot people himself for that very reason FYI.

I'm sorry you don't know me better, I'm actually a pretty decent guy, and I am, or well, used to be a hell of a good squad leader. I will be rebuilding the Pigs on the Wing, and all old the Pigs are welcome, no questions asked. I don't care if you oink or not, I know who oinked the first oink, and it wasn't Syko or myself, but I started the squad and named it, and built it around one simple concept, cohesion. Play for score, just pick a name that doesn't have a ten year history on this game already. Pigs travel in a herd, I'm sorry if that was too much for you guys to handle but it takes a little commitment above and beyond the ordinary, but that's the one single thing that made us POTW.
-Twitchy
<finger> right back at ya  :aok
"Come with me and I will show you where the Iron Crosses grow." -Unteroffizer/Feldwebel Rolf Steiner

~POTW-Second Wing~
http://www.pigsonthewing.org/index.php

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #545 on: December 14, 2009, 02:20:02 PM »

Offline nitefox2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #546 on: December 14, 2009, 02:39:44 PM »
well lute you just know it all,all your threads you know everthing about every game name,squad,time and place just stfu allready.i know this is why u pay every month so you can talk smack on this forum

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #547 on: December 14, 2009, 03:14:19 PM »
well lute you just know it all,all your threads you know everthing about every game name,squad,time and place just stfu allready.i know this is why u pay every month so you can talk smack on this forum

some wish you would follow your own 4 letter advice, i bet..... oh mighty i been here 8 years newb....
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #548 on: December 14, 2009, 03:20:27 PM »
Come on 38!!!!
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #549 on: December 14, 2009, 03:20:42 PM »
some wish you would follow your own 4 letter advice, i bet..... oh mighty i been here 8 years newb....

:rofl :rofl
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #550 on: December 14, 2009, 03:38:35 PM »
38 38 38 :aok

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #551 on: December 14, 2009, 03:45:30 PM »
i can't type in english! can someone tell me how?!. maybe tootie fruitie lutie can teach me  :devil or even better a guy so called name bear. maybe he has killed one before, close encounter with one, chased by one, got chased by one maybe not  :rofl
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline nitefox2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #552 on: December 14, 2009, 03:47:45 PM »
naw id rather piss everbody off and dont care about it one bit.and what can you all do about this...not a dam thing.enjoy

Offline dunnrite

• Silver Member
« Reply #553 on: December 14, 2009, 03:49:45 PM »
naw id rather piss everbody off and dont care about it one bit.and what can you all do about this...not a dam thing.enjoy

Sure we can, if it wasn't so damned funny

We also added a simple "ignore user" feature.  Not exactly intuitive, as you have to add the user manually to an ignore list located in your "Profile->Personal Message Options".
Amazing you could actually recruit that much suck into one squad.
Your Proctologist called, they found your head.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #554 on: December 14, 2009, 04:39:35 PM »
38 38 38 :aok

Let's raise the bar...

39!

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song