Author Topic: Furballers VS Base Takers  (Read 27669 times)

Offline cattb

• Silver Member
Re: Furballers VS Base Takers
« Reply #660 on: December 26, 2009, 07:22:47 AM »
can we get to 45

:Salute Easy8 EEK GUS Betty

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #661 on: December 26, 2009, 07:44:34 AM »
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #662 on: December 26, 2009, 11:40:20 AM »
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline CrAcKeR

• Zinc Member
« Reply #663 on: December 26, 2009, 11:59:22 AM »
Stop being an bellybutton and let him have the name back, it's not like you guys are making a name for yourselves in it.

ack-ack

Why are you even responding anyways? You never have anything good to say about anything. Yet you respond anyways like were listening to you. Just another drama queen tard that wants to be in the spotlight :aok

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #664 on: December 26, 2009, 12:18:53 PM »
Why are you even responding anyways? You never have anything good to say about anything. Yet you respond anyways like were listening to you. Just another drama queen tard that wants to be in the spotlight :aok

unlike your post that has nothing to do with the OP's topic and is in stead just a personal attack on another player. Whats that "other" face you wear look like?

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #665 on: December 26, 2009, 02:06:01 PM »
unlike your post that has nothing to do with the OP's topic and is in stead just a personal attack on another player. Whats that "other" face you wear look like?

:lol Like Ack Ack's post is so on the OP's topic and devoid of personal attack?  :lol :rolleyes:
Stop being an bellybutton and let him have the name back, it's not like you guys are making a name for yourselves in it.

ack-ack
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #666 on: December 26, 2009, 04:24:27 PM »
:lol Like Ack Ack's post is so on the OP's topic and devoid of personal attack?  :lol :rolleyes:

I hate to say it, 'cause i kinda like flyin with him when i'm knight.......but the majority of his posts in the recent months seem fairly negative.

as is this one of mine....... :noid :bolt:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.tedwilliams.com
« Reply #667 on: December 26, 2009, 04:31:52 PM »
Just because you're better than me doesn't mean you are NOT a noob. Just means I suck and HAVE sucked for a long time.

Thank you. Carry on with regularly scheduled program.

:salute
Quote from: sax
The community lacks personality , thank #@# for TW9 or
there would'nt even be anyone --------- left .
Quote from: Krusty
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's not skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #668 on: December 26, 2009, 04:39:04 PM »
Just another drama queen tard that wants to be in the spotlight :aok

That's what your posts are pretty much like in this thread.  You know there is an ignore feature, suggest you use it.  

ack-ack
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 04:40:42 PM by Ack-Ack »
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #669 on: December 26, 2009, 04:43:26 PM »

It's rather accurate though.  You guys are acting like a bunch of tulips just to spite Twitchy.  Let him have the name of his squadron back and be done with it, get a new name like Furballers Aces and Good Sports or some other name that fits you guys.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #671 on: December 26, 2009, 06:02:38 PM »
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,279392.15.html

The last I heard you guys wanted to distance yourselves from the POTW name anyway, I've been patiently waiting until you guys change the name to start rebuilding and recruiting, and well frankly, it's starting to get a little ridiculous. I've tried the polite way here, with no result, so perhaps a more assertive approach, like 'hey get your own damned name' would suffice? Syko's apparently a fairly creative fellow these days, creating lists and the like, so why don't he just simply create his own squad name like he should have done in the first place and get his doppleganger butt on down the road.
Sorry but this whole thing has been dragging on long enough and I want my squad name, if he can't come up with a simple name for his squadron, I'd more than happy to make a few suggestions.
Ack Ack and I seldom agree on anything here, but I think he nailed it, and you guys are just hanging on to it now for spite. Come off it, it's not that hard to come up with your own idea for a name. You guys want to use my toothbrush and borrow some of my underwear while your at it?
-Twitchy
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing
Oinking Bases since 2000 AD

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #672 on: December 26, 2009, 06:05:23 PM »
The last I heard you guys wanted to distance yourselves from the POTW name anyway, I've been patiently waiting until you guys change the name to start rebuilding and recruiting, and well frankly, it's starting to get a little ridiculous. I've tried the polite way here, with no result, so perhaps a more assertive approach, like 'hey get your own damned name' would suffice? Syko's apparently a fairly creative fellow these days, creating lists and the like, so why don't he just simply create his own squad name like he should have done in the first place and get his doppleganger butt on down the road.
Sorry but this whole thing has been dragging on long enough and I want my squad name, if he can't come up with a simple name for his squadron, I'd more than happy to make a few suggestions.
Ack Ack and I seldom agree on anything here, but I think he nailed it, and you guys are just hanging on to it now for spite. Come off it, it's not that hard to come up with your own idea for a name. You guys want to use my toothbrush and borrow some of my underwear while your at it?
-Twitchy

this entire thread went silly about 30 pages ago.

but then...they poop you came in here with...if it was me, i'd do whatever i could to spit ya, or piss ya off....and i;m not that kind of person.

that being said, i wish they'd give it back to ya, and stop lowering themselves to your level.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #673 on: December 26, 2009, 08:01:24 PM »
/
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 08:07:04 PM by stodd »
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #674 on: December 26, 2009, 08:26:17 PM »
lol at hanging on  :rofl

POTW is not an amazing name or historic in any way. Just make up another.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)