Author Topic: Furballers VS Base Takers  (Read 27655 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Furballers VS Base Takers
« Reply #720 on: December 30, 2009, 04:10:08 PM »
Start a new squad? Hey that's an idea, I wonder why the hell Syko can't do that? Yeah sure, I could just walk away from the whole thing and let Syko get away with this kind of crap, but then as you said, POTW has been around a long time. Everybody who's played for more than a year or so knows who's squad it is, and like I said before, if Syko wanted that shiny CO badge that bad, he could have simply 'started a new squad', but no, he wanted that ten year legacy that goes along with it, and I'm sorry, but that's mine and he's not getting that, and retaining any credibility.
-Twitchy

Syko has a squad... why start another.

I've been here since about 2000 and on the boards since about 2002...... I don't care who runs what squad. If you had not said you started POTW... I would never have known.

Good lord.... I can't help but get a chuckle from the "it's mine". You seem to not understand even though Skuzzy posted in plain english. Ten year "legacy"  is another grand chuckle.

I see some POTW around flying sometimes... to me they are just another squad. Most of the time if I fly with someone I have no idea what squad afiliations they have. What it boils down to is the individual. No "squad" makes an individual worth being around.... the individual makes theirself worth being around... or not.  :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #721 on: December 30, 2009, 04:18:32 PM »
Syko has a squad... why start another.

I've been here since about 2000 and on the boards since about 2002...... I don't care who runs what squad. If you had not said you started POTW... I would never have known.

Good lord.... I can't help but get a chuckle from the "it's mine". You seem to not understand even though Skuzzy posted in plain english. Ten year "legacy"  is another grand chuckle.

I see some POTW around flying sometimes... to me they are just another squad. Most of the time if I fly with someone I have no idea what squad afiliations they have. What it boils down to is the individual. No "squad" makes an individual worth being around.... the individual makes theirself worth being around... or not.  :D

wow well said shuffler. half the time i have no clue what's goin on too

page 50 here we come!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 04:20:17 PM by BillyD »
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #722 on: December 30, 2009, 04:46:47 PM »
I don't care who runs what squad.
Awesome, we'll see you another thread then.  :aok
Why are some of you guys so obsessed with how long this thread is anyways, if it weren't for all the 'how many pages' posts, this thing wouldn't be but five pages long.
-Twitchy

flatiron1 I left because of primarily financial reasons with the assurances and understanding that I was returning to command my squad, when I got back it hit the fan as I found out Syko was pulling some really underhanded crap.
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing
Oinking Bases since 2000 AD

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #723 on: December 30, 2009, 05:21:13 PM »
No offence Twitchy but you're acting like a teenage girl who just had her cell-phone taken away.  :rofl  :rofl :rofl

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #724 on: December 30, 2009, 05:29:39 PM »
I THINK twitchy is legomans shade :noid :bolt:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #725 on: December 30, 2009, 05:30:18 PM »
I left because of primarily financial reasons with the assurances and understanding that I was returning to command my squad, when I got back it hit the fan as I found out Syko was pulling some really underhanded crap.

No offense but why didn't you stay in contact with the squad via BBS and Pigs Forums?  Such means of communication are free and non time consuming.  It would have also been a good way to maintain a relationship with Syko and make sure the squad was being run how you wanted it to be.  Sounds like you wanted your cake and to eat it too.

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #726 on: December 30, 2009, 05:34:09 PM »
 Sounds more like Storchita
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #727 on: December 30, 2009, 05:34:54 PM »
Sounds more like Storchita

I ALMOST gave my monitor a shower.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #728 on: December 30, 2009, 05:35:48 PM »
                                                          :x
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #729 on: December 30, 2009, 05:51:37 PM »
No offense but why didn't you stay in contact with the squad via BBS and Pigs Forums?  Such means of communication are free and non time consuming.  It would have also been a good way to maintain a relationship with Syko and make sure the squad was being run how you wanted it to be.  Sounds like you wanted your cake and to eat it too.
Grizz, regardless of what he's led everybody to believe, Syko knew I was comming back. Like I said before, we had an understanding, and I spoke with him on several occasions about it. I didn't have a working computer or internet for alot of the time I was gone and was literally fishing for supper at one point to feed my family, we basicly hit rock bottom here.

Krupinski, maybe so, but it's also possible I'm acting like a person who got completely screwed over by one of his best friends. Sitting on a squad name that you didn't come up with out of nothing but spite after already agreeing to change it is hardly a basis for behavioral comparison.
Look I'm not asking for an apology, all I want is the name, that's it. It isn't about the squad, it's about the name and a little common friggin decency. Syko pulled some underhanded crap and I'm not backing down to just let walk away with it. Change the name, and poof, all this fades away like it never happened. Amazingly simple, and it's the right thing to do.
-Twitchy
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing
Oinking Bases since 2000 AD

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #730 on: December 30, 2009, 05:52:06 PM »
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Sol75

• Nickel Member
« Reply #731 on: December 30, 2009, 05:53:22 PM »

Just had to buy a new monitor... the shower I gave it wouldn't get rid of the filth.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P Secret Association of P-38 Pile-its
In-Game as Castiel
Recently Touched By The Noodle! ALL HAIL THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!
Pastafarian for life

Offline Wax

• Nickel Member
« Reply #732 on: December 30, 2009, 06:29:29 PM »
 Let me get this correct.. You leave the squad in the hands of Syko. You come back and want your squad back name rank ect. Than you want to kick out 1 guy( A smart arse in you words). The squad members all like this  polish guy and your acting like a pr-ik to everyone else in the squad. The squad is all pissed off at you and they boot you.. Than you come on here telling your side to the story and bad mouthing Syko in every post you make. Hmm

If I were Syko I would keep the name just to piss you off for all the bad mouthing you been giving him..But that just me :devil

Can you see the light.. are you blind..When someone acts like a Putz they get treated like a Putz..

Get over it the name is gone.. Well lets just say its there but your not.. :cheers:
Army of Muppets
 Make this real...the only muppet I have any respect for is Fester. Rest of you muppets can swab my sweat. Trikky

Offline cattb

• Silver Member
« Reply #733 on: December 30, 2009, 07:05:19 PM »
Cattb, nice shot last night by the way, <S>  :D
Thanks twitchy <S>
:Salute Easy8 EEK GUS Betty

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #734 on: December 30, 2009, 07:22:24 PM »
I can't help it..... I gotta come check on this funny thread. He ignores everything said about moving on. Very similar to that thor guy.  :lol

I'm tired of trying to talk sense to the guy. Now we're just at the laughingstock part. Skuzzy will probably drive the nail in the coffin soon if for no other reason than to protect the clueless.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 07:23:58 PM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)