Author Topic: How'd you get your game ID?  (Read 15549 times)

Offline qcarech

• Zinc Member
      • 364th C-hawks website (currently being updated)
Re: How'd you get your game ID?
« Reply #270 on: July 04, 2010, 10:25:45 PM »
Im a nascar fan and it matched my email so i wouldnt forget it, qcare short for dale jarrets Quality Care ford.
the ch is for the squad im in   chawks. QcareCh is end result     :cheers:
<<S>> qcarech
QcareCH/Rich Ellis
CO 364TH CHAWKS
Wing Leader 364TH CHAWKS AG
One of 364th Trainers in Attack/Bombing
Full-time crash test dummy

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #271 on: July 05, 2010, 03:18:26 PM »
Geez! I've been following this thread for ages - well, at least half a year - thinking I've already punished you with my story. After a thorough search I found out I actually have, but in another thread. All you curious ones have to search it youself. No link today, sorry...

So... Once upon a time I needed to do some shopping at the local net auction service. My friend didn't want me to use his account for that one time (so I thought) affair, so I had to create a nick for myself. Little did I know I would use it after a decade in various occasions, even IRL. I find it kinda funny, when I'm referred to as Bizman to someone totally unaware of this kind of communities. There's a certain fellow pilot who has become a family friend, who even at his wedding party, called for his newlywed wife telling her "Bizman and his family are leaving!" Not to tell I've known her almost as long as him under totally different circumstancies...

Now, back to business... Oh, it seems I already told the story by that sentence: I used to work as a traveling B2B salesman for a total of 18 years, which led me to choose a nick referring both to my occupation and my gender. Must be a disappointment for those waiting for some kinky stuff. No, not me. I'm a good Christian and a trustworthy husband and father. If not dull, then at least boring...  :neener:
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Stalwart

• Silver Member
« Reply #272 on: July 05, 2010, 05:31:17 PM »
I asked everyone in the the room how they liked the call sign "stalwart" for flying with the Knights.  Everyone said it sucked.  So I used it anyway.  :neener:

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #273 on: July 06, 2010, 07:05:46 PM »
I asked everyone in the the room how they liked the call sign "stalwart" for flying with the Knights.  Everyone said it sucked.  So I used it anyway.  :neener:

I think it's a pretty bad bellybutton call. Of course, I'm a member of the quite probably small community of players who can actually define it.
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline SOAP

• Zinc Member
« Reply #274 on: July 26, 2010, 02:35:22 PM »
Well Unfortantly This is a nick name that stuck with me thru a few friends We went on a canoe trip to go camping well there is no camping on Gamelands  and  gamelands pretty much surround the rivers here. To make a long story short I was taking a bath in the river when Mr. Game officer told us to Get up there to give us a fine....So I did with Just a Bar of Lever Soap and nothing else. :0)

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #275 on: July 26, 2010, 02:41:50 PM »
Well Unfortantly This is a nick name that stuck with me thru a few friends We went on a canoe trip to go camping well there is no camping on Gamelands  and  gamelands pretty much surround the rivers here. To make a long story short I was taking a bath in the river when Mr. Game officer told us to Get up there to give us a fine....So I did with Just a Bar of Lever Soap and nothing else. :0)

You sure it had nothing to do with Modern Warfare 2?  :lol
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>

Offline SOAP

• Zinc Member
« Reply #276 on: July 26, 2010, 03:44:33 PM »
I wish then I wouldnt of had to pay the fine lol.... but never played the game.. If I wasnt laid off I would of never played this one neither but its to late and now im hooked. I enjoy Die'n Alot  :banana:

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #277 on: July 26, 2010, 11:08:46 PM »
Death has never been so addicting, huh?  :rofl
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>

Offline toodrunk

• Zinc Member
« Reply #278 on: July 27, 2010, 12:02:14 AM »
i forgetsh whys i chosed mines. shure i'ma remembers shoon. I'l let you knowsh

Offline Makoyouidiot

• Copper Member
« Reply #279 on: July 27, 2010, 01:15:30 AM »
My original Mako15 and the follow up MakoShrk are both pretty obvious, as I'm very fond of Mako Sharks. MattiasK comes from Mattias Kerensky, my name in another game, EVE Online, and I made it up after thinking about Alexander Kerensky, a figure in the old BattleTech universe. :)
Formerly known as Mako15, MakoShrk, and MattiasK, now flying as Matty, on long term leave.

"It's MAKO, you IDIOT!"

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #280 on: July 27, 2010, 01:16:58 AM »
WildWzl-for Phantom F-4G wild weasels anti radar missile aircraft I worked on in the Air Force. They went in first before anything was down. They were used up until & mostly through the gulf war. During my time in they went from F-105G Thuds, F-4's, then later to F-16s, and probably a few others... During NAM...http://www.militaryhistoryonline.com/vietnam/airpower/wildweasel.aspx
The F-4D phantoms had a large fat radome on the nose & was heavier due to the pay-load of bombs usually carried. The "C's" were already lighter and faster, so a long sleek nose was fitted, the entire aircraft was lightened. The 105's worked with the F-100 in hunter killer teams which was copied later by 105's and 4's, then F-4G's and F-16C falcons. The slower aircraft would go in and get "Locked on" then the later would fire. Great Tactics in Viet-Nam, & Iraq.  :salute
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 01:20:26 AM by W7LPNRICK »
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline Simba

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #281 on: July 27, 2010, 06:14:33 AM »
"i forgetsh whys i chosed mines. shure i'ma remembers shoon. I'l let you knowsh"

:rofl

Splendid stuff, Toodrunk!
Simba
No.6 Squadron vRFC/RAF

Offline Wyatt134

• Zinc Member
« Reply #282 on: August 11, 2016, 09:37:07 AM »
I got my name from my dad awrabbit creating me E-mail on yahoo over time it went from wyattestes1 to wyatt134 but i mostly go by Superbee3834 from steam
Very Honorabu, Wings sharp like Katana
For I am the Le Sp00k m80s

Superbee3834 ~Air Raiders~

Offline Wyatt134

• Zinc Member
« Reply #283 on: August 11, 2016, 09:40:07 AM »
i dont have much story about this game since im really really new and i cant download it cause my internet kills the download but when i get to florida hopefully it will be better
Very Honorabu, Wings sharp like Katana
For I am the Le Sp00k m80s

Superbee3834 ~Air Raiders~

Offline madrid311

• Copper Member
« Reply #284 on: August 11, 2016, 01:16:37 PM »
I like westerns and gunfighters. I chose GunFTR 2 years ago when i joined aces high. Gunfighter was my name in the 2 years prior playing air attack. I chose that name based on the p51 "gunfighter" war bird and as a homage to the gunfighter spirit in us all.  I still suck, but i love the name.  "Draw!"

Quote from: hitech on Yesterday at 11:15:04 AM              
         I am happy you are having fun. HiTech                                                  
                  In game name : GunFTR