Author Topic: people who cry like little girls  (Read 30519 times)

Offline buzurd

• Zinc Member
people who cry like little girls
« on: November 27, 2009, 09:27:06 PM »
today three mustangs took off.one was heavy and two clean.the heavy one was headed for enemy carrier.the clean set went high to look for a p47 that shot one of them down just before this.
well we ended up spotting two 109s they where low and at the time no threat ,so we took are time and tryed to set them up but we werent having much luck.they just werent going for it.in the end we let them get to close and my friend ended up getting shot down.i did the best i could but i just couldnt
save him.well knowing that my friend is better than myself and for what little bit i tangled with the 109s while he was still alive i decided to get out of there and not let them kill me to.and i ran to help the third mustang who is less capable then my self and by that time in trouble.i wasnt to worried about the109s i knew they couldnt catch me.i did on the other hand remember the name of the little girl that shot down my friend and to my surprise ran in to him later after he switched to my country.he started telling me my three to four weeks of flying time was the weakest flying he had ever seen while every body had a good laugh.i think he was just mad cause he couldnt catch me but i dont know maybe hes just a little girl trapped in a mans body?with a big mouth.anyway i filmed the whole thing .........i just watched the film turns out my weak flying skills took down one of the two 109s,how about that.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 10:02:30 PM by buzurd »

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
Re: people who cry like little girls
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 09:30:07 PM »
And the point is....by bringing it to the forums seems like you are the one crying.
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 09:35:15 PM »
give him a break, it's his first post. Let him work on it a bit so he can crank it up to a full whine  :devil

Offline buzurd

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 10:01:37 PM »
i wrote it because i didnt know what to say at the time ,didnt know what he was talking about and  if im crying so be it.

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2009, 10:14:03 PM »
how you ever going to learn to shoot them down if you run?
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2009, 10:15:05 PM »
People will say things online, you can A) ignore it B) Squelch them or C)
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2009, 10:15:32 PM »
........... and  if im crying so be it.

It be so.........

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline crazierthanu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2009, 10:59:53 PM »
people who cry like little girls
Are you one?  :rofl
Hehe just kidding, try not to bring things like these to the boards, It will help to stay in fights even If it means dieing as you will probably learn something in the process.
80th FS "Headhunters"
EhFex in-game.
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2009, 11:25:24 PM »
I am starting to find my self crying like a little girl...............I really suck.
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2009, 11:41:42 PM »
today three mustangs took off.one was heavy and two clean.the heavy one was headed for enemy carrier.the clean set went high to look for a p47 that shot one of them down just before this.
well we ended up spotting two 109s they where low and at the time no threat ,so we took are time and tryed to set them up but we werent having much luck.they just werent going for it.in the end we let them get to close and my friend ended up getting shot down.i did the best i could but i just couldnt
save him.well knowing that my friend is better than myself and for what little bit i tangled with the 109s while he was still alive i decided to get out of there and not let them kill me to.and i ran to help the third mustang who is less capable then my self and by that time in trouble.i wasnt to worried about the109s i knew they couldnt catch me.i did on the other hand remember the name of the little girl that shot down my friend and to my surprise ran in to him later after he switched to my country.he started telling me my three to four weeks of flying time was the weakest flying he had ever seen while every body had a good laugh.i think he was just mad cause he couldnt catch me but i dont know maybe hes just a little girl trapped in a mans body?with a big mouth.anyway i filmed the whole thing .........i just watched the film turns out my weak flying skills took down one of the two 109s,how about that.
heres the REAL story, and grizz has the film, we see dots on dar, we upped some k4s. headed out towards the dots to find them at 30k flying around in circles like they were dancing. So we made them blow their alt after several mins of playing patty cake with the timid 51s. Grizz popped his bud. This guy here hit my rad. So he starting running like carl lewis on Olympics day. (4 sectors) so i LANDED and decided to up a spit grab alt and get above him before he got to our base (2 sectors from where he was). So i done so. He went under me and had a 1 way ticket tower shot.

R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline LCCajun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2009, 11:59:18 PM »
 :huh :huh
Ingame ID: Cajon

"SlapShot
There is no shame in putting up a good fight and dieing."
"You never know how strong you are til being strong is the only choice you have" Unknown author

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2009, 12:06:54 AM »
people who cry like little girls say ack shot them down  :aok
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2009, 12:10:55 AM »
Bipolar, Well done..you're my hero.

One of these days people will learn to be considerate of new players.Teach them if they want to learn. Or....just let them play the game how they want without lowering themself to the level of school yard bullies.
Seriously, Bipolar and all others who behave in this selfish and arrogant fashion, you do nothing for the game and you do nothing for your own enjoyment with that kind of attitude. You hurt the game, nothing else. Its pathetic to carry on like this and you and those who behave like this are a cancer on the game.
 In case you did not notice you have not convinced very many people to improve their flying with you insulting methods over the years. You have convinced more to just quit. Well done. Big man.

What really makes me laugh is that you may have no idea who you are insulting. Only the other day you stole a kill off my squadmate's 12 oclk and then called him a homosexual when he cleared your 6 oclk.  Then act surprised that I castigate you for it.

Buzurd could be Hitech testing out the gameplay for all you know. Or even a veteran pilot like Vilkas who has just found the game. Does it make you feel big and special to insult everyone? You are not the only one who behaves like this and you are not the worst, I will give you that.

All you acheive is to teach other numbskulls that it's ok to trash talk to anyone just because they do not please you in how they enjoy their money.
 MtnMan recently posted a film of BPARKER being a tool, the example you and others set is what makes the noobs like him behave this way.

And all you idiots in this thread jumping all over buzurd are just thoughtless. I repeat, you may have no idea who buzurd is.

Read what I have typed carefully and do not bother replying directly to me because this is a statement of pure fact, not a discussion.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 12:20:01 AM by mechanic »
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2009, 12:15:41 AM »
Well said mechanic I do not believe anything more needs to be added.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.