Author Topic: Rock and roll sqaud about ready to take on members  (Read 15960 times)

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
Re: Rock and roll sqaud about ready to take on members
« Reply #180 on: December 19, 2009, 07:00:37 PM »
Sol I thought u wanted the tree wing in the un357 rock and roll squad I agree that trees pwn and u can have a tree wing in 357 and I will let u be CO Of the entire sqaud on Thursdays and Sundays from noon until 2. K?  K.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #181 on: December 19, 2009, 08:29:46 PM »
Sunbatt can I join? I was a former high ranking officer (CO of the fighter wing) in warphenoxis squad. :salute
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #182 on: December 19, 2009, 09:15:21 PM »
Do we have a PT CO?  I would really like to be the PT CO!  We could do all the recon, especially at night.

I'm trying to think up a name for teh PT wing.... how about Death from Below!?

That's especially fitting for me cuz I have Crohns disease..< 

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #183 on: December 19, 2009, 09:49:02 PM »
Grand master commander Lord Pheonix is not going to be happy when he reads some of these. :uhoh

I'm still faithful Master.  They will never turn me to the dar-...oh wait, they have cookies!
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline Sol75

• Nickel Member
« Reply #184 on: December 19, 2009, 10:16:28 PM »
Thursdays and sundays from noon till 2? k.  ill be the co of the tree wing of the 357 rock and roll squad and thursdays and sundays il be the squad co but the trees will pwn all of the dirty enemies which country are we flying for I hear the bishops have the best pilots so we should be bishops. k? k. 

All you tree wing members I will be starting the tree wing in january with the money i will get for christmas all tree wing members will need to send me an applicaiton with a 5 dollar appilcation fee so i can make sure you belong in the best wing.  We will fly only the bestest of the best planes. the hurr1 because it's #1 and so are we and the f4u1 because its #1 too.We can fly the D3A because its an A which is the same as #1 and w are going to be #1 and pwn all the unworthy of aces high!!!111!!1!

Sol
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P Secret Association of P-38 Pile-its
In-Game as Castiel
Recently Touched By The Noodle! ALL HAIL THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!
Pastafarian for life

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #185 on: December 19, 2009, 10:55:01 PM »
This is ridiculos, all I wanted is that all of us to be friends and do what lord phoenix tells us to do
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline warphoenix

• Nickel Member
« Reply #186 on: December 19, 2009, 11:20:47 PM »
thanks all of you who stuck beside me I'm going to make a different squad without the nickname rock and roll squad if thats all right with you guys
P-39 FREAK

B-26 Marauder driver

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #187 on: December 19, 2009, 11:25:13 PM »
thanks all of you who stuck beside me I'm going to make a different squad without the nickname rock and roll squad if thats all right with you guys

I don't know sir.  Once you have the rock & roll in your soul, it's hard to just turn it off.

Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline warphoenix

• Nickel Member
« Reply #188 on: December 19, 2009, 11:28:34 PM »
I don't know sir.  Once you have the rock & roll in your soul, it's hard to just turn it off.

ok I'll shorten it to rock'nroll that way we won't be mistaken for the others who made hostle actions toward us
P-39 FREAK

B-26 Marauder driver

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #189 on: December 19, 2009, 11:29:37 PM »
Guys my mom read this thread and told me that I am not being nice making my own squad that has the uber numbers 357 AND rock and roll in it which would take people from warpheonixes' cool squad (it made me feel sad and bad for pheonix in case he was taking this seriously which he may be I don't know but i don't want him to feel bad K? K.) she said that i have to not do that or i will not get any christmas presents so the 357 rock and roll squad is hereby disbanded except on Thursdays and sundays from 12 to 2 b/c it is Sols squad then anyway so I can't disband it.  Stodd and rabbidrabbit I would have let you join but now I can't because I really want my presents because I think I might all of those thingies i asked for this year.  My mom also said that I have to play with warpheonix any time he wants to play so warpheonix you can be my wingman in the game whenever you see me and tune your vox to me and talk to me and you can be my gunner and send me join requests anytime just remember my name in the game is different than in here it is grizz in game and so you should always type .join grizz a lot.  K? K.  
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline warphoenix

• Nickel Member
« Reply #190 on: December 19, 2009, 11:36:40 PM »
Guys my mom read this thread and told me that I am not being nice making my own squad that has the uber numbers 357 AND rock and roll in it which would take people from warpheonixes' cool squad (it made me feel sad and bad for pheonix in case he was taking this seriously which he may be I don't know but i don't want him to feel bad K? K.) she said that i have to not do that or i will not get any christmas presents so the 357 rock and roll squad is hereby disbanded except on Thursdays and sundays from 12 to 2 b/c it is Sols squad then anyway so I can't disband it.  Stodd and rabbidrabbit I would have let you join but now I can't because I really want my presents because I think I might all of those thingies i asked for this year.  My mom also said that I have to play with warpheonix any time he wants to play so warpheonix you can be my wingman in the game whenever you see me and tune your vox to me and talk to me and you can be my gunner and send me join requests anytime just remember my name in the game is different than in here it is grizz in game and so you should always type .join grizz a lot.  K? K. 
english please? :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
P-39 FREAK

B-26 Marauder driver

Offline Stratocaster

• Nickel Member
« Reply #191 on: December 19, 2009, 11:47:24 PM »
I actually like the name...
Strat

∼<<∼Loose Deuce∼>>∼

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #192 on: December 20, 2009, 12:08:52 AM »
Guys my mom read this thread and told me that I am not being nice making my own squad that has the uber numbers 357 AND rock and roll in it which would take people from warpheonixes' cool squad (it made me feel sad and bad for pheonix in case he was taking this seriously which he may be I don't know but i don't want him to feel bad K? K.) she said that i have to not do that or i will not get any christmas presents so the 357 rock and roll squad is hereby disbanded except on Thursdays and sundays from 12 to 2 b/c it is Sols squad then anyway so I can't disband it.  Stodd and rabbidrabbit I would have let you join but now I can't because I really want my presents because I think I might all of those thingies i asked for this year.  My mom also said that I have to play with warpheonix any time he wants to play so warpheonix you can be my wingman in the game whenever you see me and tune your vox to me and talk to me and you can be my gunner and send me join requests anytime just remember my name in the game is different than in here it is grizz in game and so you should always type .join grizz a lot.  K? K. 
:rofl :rofl :rofl :aok
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #193 on: December 20, 2009, 01:02:36 AM »
DISBANDED!!!!! already  :huh   I just recruited a train load of pilots with 3lit3 skilz that would pwn any opponents.  :joystick:   :airplane:

« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 01:07:11 AM by 68ZooM »
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #194 on: December 20, 2009, 02:31:10 AM »
DISBANDED!!!!! already  :huh   I just recruited a train load of pilots with 3lit3 skilz that would pwn any opponents.  :joystick:   :airplane:

(Image removed from quote.)
You are now grounds keeper CO. good work
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14