Author Topic: American Airlines WiFi  (Read 807 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: American Airlines WiFi
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2009, 07:34:02 PM »
Negative on the rudder pedals...I take a Logitech "BOUNCEMASTER-NOCALIBRATIONIDIOTSTICK" 3D Pro when I travel because the F4U-C simulator cockpit won't fit in the overhead and I don't trust the baggage maroons.

In fact, the gal was kinda dumbfounded at first...she thought I was working!  I think she had a couple of beers the night before because she was giving the mating call of the blonde.."Im sooooo drunk!".  I lied and said I was a DoD software engineer and I was testing the new F22 Raptor that was shaped like a KI84...I am sure you are all surprised to hear she didn't know what either was so I continued to bash her brainpan with useless trivia.

I pack the joystick in my suitcase...it goes through security just fine..however, they give me that "look"...you know...the "growup" look.  I tell them to blow it out their anus and then ask them if they want to 1 v 1.  They never do so I "SkyRock" them in front of everyone in line by saying, "that's what I thought beeatch...who's your daddy?"  I don't suggest saying that to the TSA folks unless you are at least Platinum on your airline because the full body crevice search is not pleasant.  I am pretty sure the guy had done hard time.

Anyway, it travels fine....DO NOT GO ON VACATIONS without your laptop and joystick...you won't miss any missions and nothing says "I love you" to your wife more than taking your AH equipment.

V/r
Changeup
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2009, 07:53:59 PM »
I pack the joystick in my suitcase...it goes through security just fine..however, they give me that "look"...you know...the "growup" look.  I tell them to blow it out their anus and then ask them if they want to 1 v 1.  They never do so I "SkyRock" them in front of everyone in line by saying, "that's what I thought beeatch...who's your daddy?"  I don't suggest saying that to the TSA folks unless you are at least Platinum on your airline because the full body crevice search is not pleasant.  I am pretty sure the guy had done hard time.
:rofl :rofl :rofl
13 bucks really isn't bad though if you are going to use the interwebz the whole time...but I may wait until the plane offers plugs as my battery only lasts about 2 1/2 hours...
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Ruler2

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2009, 07:59:28 PM »
LOL that gives a new meaning to "Alt Monkey"

Ohhh BTW can't you get arrested for the distibution of addictive products to innocent people???

I mean AH is more addictive than crack, correct???

No, unlike ILLEGAL addictive products, it isn't illegal :)   otherwise, every pharmacist would be in jail,lol

Offline bravoa8

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2009, 08:03:35 PM »
.  I also rode with Cropgun about a month ago and that was riot...Im talkin to him on VOX while the gal next to me was telling me I was breaking the law by making VOIP phone calls on airplanes...I coughed on her and she shut up...she was not hot. 
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline Phaser11

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2009, 07:39:49 AM »
So,
 All things being equal,

Would your true airspeed be that of the aircraft you are in + the speed you are flying in AH?  You might also have been the first person to go mach 1+ in Aces High.

There just might be an air medal on the way!

This opens up so many new options!  Here is a new quote for those who fly, while flying...

This might be heard on a range channel, "Yes, stewardess, a soda and some nuts would be just fine, thank you".

Come on guys think of some more!!!

Hi-Tec, can you fix this 767, the bathroom stinks... :rofl
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 07:42:11 AM by Phaser11 »
Phaser11,

"Long time we no get drunk together nathen"
"Silence! I kill you"

Offline 68Wooley

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2009, 12:02:07 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl
...but I may wait until the plane offers plugs as my battery only lasts about 2 1/2 hours...

Once again, let me point you to Virgin America. Free WiFi (for now) and plugs at all seats.

Offline reglar

• Zinc Member
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2009, 12:30:39 PM »
 :joystick: "No ma'am.  I'm not flying this plane.  I'm playing a video game.  This plane doesn't have guns." :airplane:
I've got some Bish rifles for sale. Ain't never been fired and only dropped once.

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2009, 12:45:24 PM »
What happens if you convince the passenger next to you that you're flying a UAV as an experiment to see what happens when you tip the edge of the wings on your airliner? :cool:
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2009, 02:39:06 PM »
...I coughed on her and she shut up...she was not hot. 

V/r

Changeup

LOL!  That made me laugh pretty good.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Halo

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2009, 04:27:46 PM »
There's a whole new world of nervous fellow passengers if you match your joystick movements to the movements of the airliner.   :joystick:
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. (Seneca, 1st century AD, et al)
Practice random acts of kindness and senseless beauty. (Anne Herbert, 1982, Sausalito, CA)
Paramedic to Perkaholics Anonymous

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2009, 04:59:29 PM »
It was really cool when I pushed the flight attendant call button and told the flight attendant that the ailerons werent working properly...she didn't find much humor in that.

Both pilots asked what I was doing when I deplaned!  DOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!

Changeup
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba