Author Topic: Pigs on the Wing is Reforming  (Read 3394 times)

Offline Recondo

• Zinc Member
Re: Pigs on the Wing is Reforming
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2009, 02:17:13 AM »
Twitchy, I wish you the best of luck on your new squad.
Your temper tantrums and cries on channel 200 make me smile!

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2009, 01:26:09 AM »
Twitchy, I wish you the best of luck on your new squad.
Thanks Recondo, for everything. You, Krupinski, and Citation are the only pigs that bothered to get both sides of the story and, right or wrong, that says alot. <S>
-Twitchy
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing
Oinking Bases since 2000 AD

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2009, 11:33:13 AM »
Thanks Recondo, for everything. You, Krupinski, and Citation are the only pigs that bothered to get both sides of the story and, right or wrong, that says alot. <S>
-Twitchy

However this works out, I hope both sides are in agreement.  :salute

Offline syko

• Zinc Member
      • Pigs On The Wing
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2009, 04:16:26 PM »
Pigs On The Wing are not reforming they remain the same. We are 40 strong with 4 wings. twitchy has started his own squad which isn't associated with us. Just so you don't get the 2 confused. :salute
Pigs On The Wing
PIG COMMANDER
[90% of everything is crap...except for crap, because crap is 100% crap
The Big Rabits

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2009, 06:52:10 AM »
Pigs On The Wing are not reforming they remain the same. We are 40 strong with 4 wings. twitchy has started his own squad which isn't associated with us. Just so you don't get the 2 confused. :salute

hmmmm funny thing is i remember the first two members of POTW

First one was twitchy the FOUNDER and then moil as we all know is know known as LTARmoil. why keep the name that some other man started 10 years ago?
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2009, 10:28:46 AM »
I'd like to join POTW, but not POTW.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2009, 10:53:57 AM »
Good luck, Twitchy!

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2009, 11:00:12 AM »

why not just make it 40 strong with 2 wings? say 20 in each or say 32 in one and the rest in the 2nd wing?  why 4? seriously?  ( not that I got room to talk any  ROFL )

also, Twitchy, I would not post it as "reforming" ....you have already formed the POTW 9 or so years ago...... so I would call it Restructuring.......

but for what it is worth.... you are the Founder and original CO, and no matter what anyone says...... this noone can ever change......

each your heart out syko........... You belong to the POTW that was CO'ed and Founded by Twitchy.....
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2009, 11:10:02 AM »
Good luck to you twitchy. :) Good job sticking with it!
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2009, 04:24:08 PM »

:rolleyes:
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 04:44:13 PM by Slash27 »

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2009, 05:35:07 PM »

I do hereby decree Twitchy, you shall keep the POTW squad name, all licenses, merchandise, future movie deals, etc.  You are awarded full custody of the trademark POTW name.  Syko, you are awarded custody of the members in the 4 wings of your soon- to-be named-squad.  I have not seen this type of silliness and disrespect in my court in a long time.  I was going to sentence you and your fellow mutineers to 20 weeks flying at Furball Lake, but I will suspend the sentence if you follow my ruling quietly and in a very timely matter.  This matter is closed.  If I see either one or both of you in my court again soon, may God have mercy on your souls, because I shall not.  I will throw the book at you.  No really, I'll really throw a book at you,  I've got a special stack I keep nearby.  I'll have my eye on you...

Court is adjourned.  Let's eat! 
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2009, 06:14:06 PM »
Best of luck twitchy :salute

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline Recondo

• Zinc Member
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2010, 09:38:56 AM »

hmmmm funny thing is i remember the first two members of POTW

First one was twitchy the FOUNDER and then moil as we all know is know known as LTARmoil. why keep the name that some other man started 10 years ago?

I do hereby decree Twitchy, you shall keep the POTW squad name, all licenses, merchandise, future movie deals, etc.  You are awarded full custody of the trademark POTW name.  Syko, you are awarded custody of the members in the 4 wings of your soon- to-be named-squad.  I have not seen this type of silliness and disrespect in my court in a long time.  I was going to sentence you and your fellow mutineers to 20 weeks flying at Furball Lake, but I will suspend the sentence if you follow my ruling quietly and in a very timely matter.  This matter is closed.  If I see either one or both of you in my court again soon, may God have mercy on your souls, because I shall not.  I will throw the book at you.  No really, I'll really throw a book at you,  I've got a special stack I keep nearby.  I'll have my eye on you...

Court is adjourned.  Let's eat! 

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,278748.0.html

then look at the vary last post on page 50! But hey this is all about someone starting up a squad and doing some recruitment right? So lets do the right thing by not being back seat drivers.
Your temper tantrums and cries on channel 200 make me smile!

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2010, 04:11:07 PM »

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,278748.0.html

then look at the vary last post on page 50! But hey this is all about someone starting up a squad and doing some recruitment right? So lets do the right thing by not being back seat drivers.

who are you? i dont know you?

you want to qoute Dale LMFAO ok

guess what it also does not state that there cant be two squads with the same name.

Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2010, 04:19:12 PM »

They won't confuse the two Syko, because most of the players here that have played the game for more than a year or so know good and well who's squad name it is and they know what you pulled. Yes, the ORIGINAL Pigs on the Wing IS reforming... er restructuring, and I will be recruiting new members, please drop me a line in game or on the forum here if you are interested in joining one of the oldest and finest squadrons in the game!
-Twitchy
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing
Oinking Bases since 2000 AD