Author Topic: Official 2009 KOTH TOC post  (Read 7510 times)

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
Re: Official 2009 KOTH TOC post
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2009, 02:43:40 PM »
I'm going to have the time, So there is no doubt in my mind if I have the time I can do it like any other KOTH that I win.

Never count me out :)
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2009, 05:25:05 PM »
Im coming sober guys...
I think alittle bit of german rides did you good, maybe your ballz dropped :D
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2009, 06:01:07 PM »
Even though you hoed me twice last night along with 3 others. I will get my revenge next month.

Flushed

Good Evening Flushed,
honestly, I do not recall me firing on you in any front quarter/face shot manner.......if I did it was not in any way intentional.( well unless I was wounded, leaking oil, flying with parts missing or had more than 2 others on me  ;) )

nevermind this post, if you was referring to someone else and just mistyped quoteing my post, Sir.....
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline wgmount

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2009, 10:35:13 PM »
Good Evening Flushed,
honestly, I do not recall me firing on you in any front quarter/face shot manner.......if I did it was not in any way intentional.( well unless I was wounded, leaking oil, flying with parts missing or had more than 2 others on me  ;) )

nevermind this post, if you was referring to someone else and just mistyped quoteing my post, Sir.....

Not you limbo. I quoted you because my initial post seemed a little unsportsmanlike. Limbo is the one I seek revenge on. :devil My apologies
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands,
hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."- H.L. Mencken

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2009, 11:16:30 AM »
You got to add a second win for Krup up there :D

WTG Krupnizzal on SatKoth  :salute

<snip> not including December's winners and wabbits.<snip>

Results get post 1 week after the event.  Been like that for a year or 2 now.

READ.   Have a short memory?
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2009, 12:07:32 PM »
Fuze, can you please turn collisions off for TOC because I'm tired of being rammed.

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2009, 12:18:39 PM »
I can't play, lucky for you all! 9th of January I am leaving in the morning to go snowboarding in France, wooooo

So if anyone deserving is allowed my invitation please let them have it.
Good luck to all who participate!

batfink
S!
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2009, 12:42:02 PM »
dang laggy ISP ...sorry for double post....... thought it never took
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 01:57:11 PM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2009, 12:45:04 PM »

I can't play, lucky for you all! 9th of January I am leaving in the morning to go snowboarding in France, wooooo

Good luck to all who participate!

batfink
S!

We will miss ya bat............ wish ya a fun trip on the slopes

I think it is safe to say if there was any way possible the open slot you are leaving should and would most definitely go to fuzeman....it's to bad he can not take it though because his prior appointment of hosting the TOC for the others  :frown:

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2009, 01:24:07 PM »
thanks TC I will try to come home in one piece.  I agree with you there, Fuzeman you are a legend for your selfless devotion to our fun, nice one.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2009, 06:37:53 PM »
Invitations are Non-transferable so it's yours and yours alone. Seeing I can rarely make SatKOTHs and earn an invitation, not that I ever would be able to with the competition out there, I have to be content as host. Tell ya what Kazaa, I'll only turn them on for the takeoffs   :D
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2009, 10:47:33 PM »
Invitations are Non-transferable so it's yours and yours alone. Seeing I can rarely make SatKOTHs and earn an invitation, not that I ever would be able to with the competition out there, I have to be content as host. Tell ya what Kazaa, I'll only turn them on for the takeoffs   :D
:rofl that would be a sight to see
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 11:02:18 PM by DrBone1 »
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline chewie86

• Nickel Member
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2009, 05:49:03 AM »
Fuze, can you please turn collisions off for TOC because I'm tired of being rammed.

or drive your Spit16 on the wrong side and ram ppl  :D
Lube & Shame "peneduro"
My AH2 videos
SDL SEASON 1 Champions:
Loose Deuce
, ~Black Leather & Pink Slippers~

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2009, 04:51:13 PM »
OK, December's KOTHs are over and official so...

Here is the complete list of invitees, including December's winners and wabbits.

AKDogg, B4Buster, Batfinkv, Bosco, Bruv119, Darth2, DrBone, Grizz, helbent, Irish, Ironman, Kazaa, Krupnski, Lazer, Limbo0, oSCOTCHo, Phanta, RumbleB, slimmer, Sunsfan, TC, ToneyJoey, Viperius, WMLute, 100Chewi, 18Whiskey.

Pretty sure I didn't make any errors in my editing but if I did, now it the time to point them out.

The date is set and the event will be held @4pm on 9 January 2010 in SEA2. Of course it is an invitation ONLY event and if not a disruption, people will be allowed to observe in CM Eye mode. The first crate will be the Spitfire Mk. I.

Another congratulation and crisp <S> to those named above who earned an invitation. It's sure to be an event full of great dogfighting, wabbit killing, and fun.

I would assume that similar to previous AH KOTHs, the winner will receive a nice plaque to commemorate the occasion.

Spelling correction. I must have used AKDogg's spelling  :)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 05:31:24 PM by fuzeman »

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2009, 05:15:32 PM »
AKDogg, B4Buster, Batfinkv, Bosco, Bruv119, Darth2, DrBone, Grizz, helbent, Irish, Ironman, Kazaa, Krupinski, Lazer, Limbo0, oSCOTCHo, Phanta, RumbleB, slimmer, Sunsfan, TC, ToneyJoey, Viperius, WMLute, 100Chewi, 18Whiskey

My ingame name is Krupnski

:salute