Author Topic: Official 2009 KOTH TOC post  (Read 7512 times)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: Official 2009 KOTH TOC post
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2009, 05:18:49 PM »
I can't play, lucky for you all! 9th of January I am leaving in the morning to go snowboarding in France, wooooo

So if anyone deserving is allowed my invitation please let them have it.
Good luck to all who participate!

batfink
S!

Nice, that should be fun.  I live right next to the rocky mountains but I quit snowboarding years ago and haven't picked it up since.

I am moving less than a week before the date and I really don't know what my flying setup is going to be yet.  I hope I can make it but it's probably 50/50 right now.   :uhoh

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2009, 06:40:39 PM »

Spelling correction. I must have used AKDogg's spelling  :)

You did mispell Tonyjoey. :lol :lol :aok :rofl :neener:
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2009, 02:57:21 PM »
I concede a misspell on Tonyjoey, but I also got it right once too.

I'll also have to take the hit on Krupnski as the AHEvents page has it correct but I inserted the "i" doing the general list without the means of how the invitation was earned.  :o

I guess Santa better bring me a spell checker that comes complete with AH gameIDs. 
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2009, 02:26:25 PM »
im 23, my nads dropped awhile ago.  Sissy LW iron could make them retreat.. ;)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2009, 05:37:43 PM »
We have 26 names on the list. Given a few wont make it I'm assuming about 20 people. With that in mind I'm most likely going to use A3. Even if all 26 attend I think that map has enough room. If there's an enormous cry for a different field I will surely listen and adjust.
IMO, 4 is definitely too small and A2 is definately too big, That sounds familiar....

If Santa brings you a nice, new shiny joystick for Christmas :joystick: , make sure you have it dialed in before the Tournament. 
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 05:40:09 PM by fuzeman »
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2009, 05:08:36 PM »
15 days to go with the following being the complete and final list of invitees for the 2009 KOTH TOC.

AKDogg, B4Buster, Batfinkv, Bosco, Bruv119, Darth2, DrBone, Grizz, helbent, Irish, Ironman, Kazaa, Krupnski, Lazer, Limbo0, oSCOTCHo, Phanta, RumbleB, slimmer, Sunsfan, TC, TonyJoey, Viperius, WMLute, 100Chewi, 18Whiskey.

Pretty sure I got the spelling correct that time.

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2009, 05:55:29 PM »
I'm in, Bosco in game ID, if you didn't know lol
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2009, 11:26:41 PM »
15 days to go with the following being the complete and final list of invitees for the 2009 KOTH TOC.

AKDogg, B4Buster, Batfinkv, Bosco, Bruv119, Darth2, DrBone, Grizz, helbent, Irish, Ironman, Kazaa, Krupnski, Lazer, Limbo0, oSCOTCHo, Phanta, RumbleB, slimmer, Sunsfan, TC, TonyJoey, Viperius, WMLute, 100Chewi, 18Whiskey.

i see Bosco on the list  :headscratch:
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2009, 11:26:09 AM »

He has his moments.  :D  :bolt:

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2009, 12:31:35 PM »

just curious...... but am wondering how that list breaks down if you listed MA/AvsA squad names, then list each person for that particular squad.........and see how it breaks down from that angle......

is this possibly doable?  fuzeman /AKDogg ( CM Koth Hosts ? )

thanks inadvance......either way   :aok  :airplane:
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2009, 12:52:04 PM »
Bosco is one of the better duelers in the game currently, certainly top 5%.  Very creative and never gices up without a fight  :rock

Grizz, i would love to ski in Colorado some time, you guys have the best snow, or so i've heard.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2009, 05:52:21 PM »
He has his moments.  :D  :bolt:
I had two moments hehe.
Bosco is one of the better duelers in the game currently, certainly top 5%.  Very creative and never gices up without a fight  :rock
Thank you for the kind words Batfink. You are way better than me though, no matter what you say. I wish you could be there, but I would rather go skiing too, and I have never gone skiing!  :bolt:
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
United States Marine

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2009, 06:25:11 PM »
just curious...... but am wondering how that list breaks down if you listed MA/AvsA squad names, then list each person for that particular squad.........and see how it breaks down from that angle......

is this possibly doable?  fuzeman /AKDogg ( CM Koth Hosts ? )

thanks inadvance......either way   :aok  :airplane:

I'm sure it could be done somehow someway TC, but, I wouldn't hold my breathe until you see it.

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2010, 09:58:01 PM »
Well Gents, I come to think of it, this will be my second, and last for quite a wile. I'm off to do bigger and better things for my country, the United States Of America. Thinking of that makes me want to win this thing.

<S> and best of luck to all.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
United States Marine

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2010, 07:14:33 AM »
What do I do If im flying as a shade right now?