Author Topic: squad vs. squad  (Read 1263 times)

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
Re: squad vs. squad
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2009, 07:03:04 PM »
I'm not meaning to cause strife...but what about the dar in the sector below...same same snap snap.......plus all the other friendly dar in adjacent sectors.......always three sides to a story.....

It looks to me like there is a decent fight going on at A69 and perhaps some tarding. The other dar bars appear to be ppl trying to get to the horde to fight it sense there is no doubt that the fighter hangers were taken down.

That glob of gayness really is gonna be hard to defend.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2009, 07:19:38 PM »
It looks to me like there is a decent fight going on at A69 and perhaps some tarding. The other dar bars appear to be ppl trying to get to the horde to fight it sense there is no doubt that the fighter hangers were taken down.

That glob of gayness really is gonna be hard to defend.

Aye...I shouldn't have made mention of the adjacent sectors...and I am not trying to defend anything or anybody (not sure if you thought I was). I'm just glad it was rook knight as those dar bars would be calling me to defend at all costs thus resulting in a huge amount of frustration because I'd die so much....but still I would up in anything available to stop the on slaught...who needs enemies when you are your own worst :lol.......................... ......No wonder I never get the no1 spot       :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2009, 08:36:45 PM »
Aye...I shouldn't have made mention of the adjacent sectors...and I am not trying to defend anything or anybody (not sure if you thought I was). I'm just glad it was rook knight as those dar bars would be calling me to defend at all costs thus resulting in a huge amount of frustration because I'd die so much....but still I would up in anything available to stop the on slaught...who needs enemies when you are your own worst :lol.......................... ......No wonder I never get the no1 spot       :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I didn't think you were defending it.  I know you better than that.  Just keep fighting that horde and you will be number 1 in my book.   :D
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline usvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2009, 09:22:31 PM »
I like toast on a stick...
"Come with me and I will show you where the Iron Crosses grow." -Unteroffizer/Feldwebel Rolf Steiner

~POTW-Second Wing~
http://www.pigsonthewing.org/index.php

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2009, 11:22:20 PM »
Oh the Clam Humpers were priceless tonight.  Do you guys ever bring less than 30 folks or fly over 200 feet?  Lame-o to the extreme... :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2009, 11:35:05 PM »
nothing like a clam slam!

don't forget, chasing them all the way back to their base and watching them hide in there ack, trying to get proxy kills from us getting pegged by their ack.

I guess there motto is only fight when there is on one to fight? :headscratch:
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 11:45:35 PM by Ardy123 »
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline SQUAT!

• Copper Member
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2009, 11:45:19 PM »
of course the panzy's go over 200 feet. what you think those 20k dot's are? stars? lol no they the humpers

P.S. POTW ownes clam humpers all day every day

Offline Flayed

• Copper Member
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2009, 02:32:05 AM »
  Hmm not that I am a big supporter of NOE tactics, though I can see where it does work.  I have to ask are all of you that are whining about it to pansy donut to go and get your base back?  Or maybe to unorganized.
Bringing peace to the MA's 1 explody thingy at a time! :)

Pork em Pork em all!!!
  And the best quote EVERRRRR!!!
"All I can say is wow,some people are really stuck on stupid."
HiTech

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2009, 08:53:14 AM »
  Hmm not that I am a big supporter of NOE tactics, though I can see where it does work.  I have to ask are all of you that are whining about it to pansy donut to go and get your base back?  Or maybe to unorganized.

Fair question Flayed.  Here is your answer:  I have found that if they fail in the capture, they will not follow up with additional attacks.  They melt away like roaches and go somewhere else.  If you attack the field they just took, they do not defend.  In other words no matter how hard you try to engage them in some sort of combat, they just won't come out and fight.  So I must ask you who is "pansy azz"?  Well here is a short list:

Joker's Chokers
Clam Humpers
1st Nancy

more squads to be added to the Craven Cowards Hall of Shame...

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2009, 09:02:25 AM »
Fair question Flayed.  Here is your answer:  I have found that if they fail in the capture, they will not follow up with additional attacks.  They melt away like roaches and go somewhere else.  

Yesterday in LWO, offpeak time.

Saw a friendly NOE mission for an airfield posted. I don't have anything against NOE'S (when used sparingly), but I still didn't feel like joining, I went alone to a different base meanwhile.
That mission had a big turnout and almost captured the base. I saw a big fight starting, with both full green and red darbar. I immediately upped a D9 and rushed to help my fellow countrymen to supress the enemy (and hopefully to get a few kills ;)), so that we could still capture that base.
When I was there suddenly I found myself almost all alone and outnumbered (and dead pretty soon) while I read on countrychannel
"MISSION POSTED!"
Yes, same leader, same personnel, the next 110/Lanc NOE on the other side of the map
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2009, 09:04:20 AM »
Yesterday in LWO, offpeak time.

Saw a friendly NOE mission for an airfield posted. I don't have anything against NOE'S (when used sparingly), but I still didn't feel like joining, I went alone to a different base meanwhile.
That mission had a big turnout and almost captured the base. I saw a big fight starting, with both full green and red darbar. I immediately upped a D9 and rushed to help my fellow countrymen to supress the enemy (and hopefully to get a few kills ;)), so that we could still capture that base.
When I was there suddenly I found myself almost all alone and outnumbered (and dead pretty soon) while I read on countrychannel
"MISSION POSTED!"
Yes, same leader, same personnel, the next 110/Lanc NOE on the other side of the map

Sadly Lusche, it is very typical...

Offline Twizzty

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2009, 09:59:03 AM »
<S> Waystin bud, sorry you feel that way sir as I always try to offer a good fight, win or lose. We should get together in the DA for some fun fights, I'll PM you in the next few days, or if you see me ingame shoot me a PM.

<S> Sir

Meteor Interception of Luftwannabe Forces.
Current status of M.I.L.F: On standby - awaiting aircraft.
The Few

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2009, 10:05:08 AM »
<S> Waystin bud, sorry you feel that way sir as I always try to offer a good fight, win or lose. We should get together in the DA for some fun fights, I'll PM you in the next few days, or if you see me ingame shoot me a PM.

<S> Sir

You sir are an exception.  I have never had you back down or run away.  However the overly large NOE attacks are just no fun.  I can kill a lot of cons if I have time to get a Wirbel or an LA up.  A second too late though and the fight is over.  No hangars, town down, fight gone.

:salute

Way

Offline nitefox2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2009, 01:50:14 PM »
 :rock
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 04:38:03 PM by nitefox2 »