Author Topic: Porker Generals Strut Their Stuff!  (Read 2652 times)

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Re: Porker Generals Strut Their Stuff!
« Reply #90 on: December 11, 2009, 01:56:58 PM »
I hope there's a distinction between disseminating information and being an armchair general.

If I notice something on the map I'll post a quick notice for those that might not be looking at the map, even if I'm in the middle of a mission and can't make it myself.  Something like "Looks like NOE inbound xxx" or "yyy is getting hammered" or "CV sector xx.xx.x".  I'll post that information once.  If anyone acts on it great, if not, oh well.  I don't consider that being an armchair general.  I'm not asking anyone to do anything; just letting them know in case they are interested and I'm not whining about it if they aren't.

Oh... I forgot, I do sometimes also post "Could use a little help at xxx".  Again I post once.  If someone shows up (most of the time) great, if not then it's me against whatever I thought I needed help with.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 02:00:39 PM by BaldEagl »
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #91 on: December 11, 2009, 02:05:59 PM »
I hope there's a distinction between disseminating information and being an armchair general.

If I notice something on the map I'll post a quick notice for those that might not be looking at the map, even if I'm in the middle of a mission and can't make it myself.  Something like "Looks like NOE inbound xxx" or "yyy is getting hammered" or "CV sector xx.xx.x".  I'll post that information once.  If anyone acts on it great, if not, oh well.  I don't consider that being an armchair general.

Of course there is a difference Bald.

Information is appreciated by all.

On knights when one guy crys about organization all of the other wells of tears begin to flow untill Noah is herding animals up.

It's been getting worse and worse, and the easily styled newbies pick up on in and are becoming sidekicking minime's and Tattoo's beratting all those they deem as unpatriotic to the piece just like their little Napoleon leaders.

Maybe the guys that switch countries often will back me up on this.  Could be going on on diff countries as much.  I'm not sure.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #92 on: December 11, 2009, 02:08:00 PM »

On knights when one guy crys about organization all of the other wells of tears begin to flow untill Noah is herding animals up.

It's been getting worse and worse, and the easily styled newbies pick up on in and are becoming sidekicking minime's and Tattoo's beratting all those they deem as unpatriotic to the piece just like their little Napoleon leaders.

Maybe the guys that switch countries often will back me up on this.  Could be going on on diff countries as much.  I'm not sure.

there are the little whiners on all teams, just seems that Nits have collected more than their fair share of them unfortunately (over the last 2 years~).  From my own experience and the feelings of my squad Knights are the least enjoyable team to fly for.  when we aren't operating our own objectives.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 02:09:33 PM by Bruv119 »
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #93 on: December 11, 2009, 03:23:41 PM »

Maybe the guys that switch countries often will back me up on this.  Could be going on on diff countries as much.  I'm not sure.

There are a few in the game. The two worst are on Knights. I was going to switch to the side that was giving one so many problems just to shoot him. He logged so I stayed knight the rest of that run.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 03:49:54 PM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)