Author Topic: Is this possible?  (Read 1176 times)

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
Is this possible?
« on: December 07, 2009, 07:44:46 PM »
There. And now it has no venue. Ive never seen it before and didnt name any names anyways.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 07:53:31 PM by Rich46yo »
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Stoliman

• Copper Member
Re: Is this possible?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 07:49:32 PM »
You are a vet, you know this isn't the right venue for this matter.
Tour 74-122:  Stoliman
Tour 123 - now:  Deke

Offline Strip

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2009, 07:53:09 PM »
You've been playing here how long Rich? Still ya don't recognize a bad connection....

:confused:

Strip

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2009, 07:54:37 PM »
You've been playing here how long Rich? Still ya don't recognize a bad connection....

:confused:

Strip

It wasnt a connection. This fight went on a long time beforehand.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2009, 07:57:01 PM »
It amazes me how no matter how long someone's been playing, they'll still make posts like these when they should know better.  If you have any doubt as to whether or not the other player is doing somethign the game shouldn't allow, send the film to HTC and let them decide.  

Also, only thing your video showed as someone that was warping as they were trying to ditch on the water.  Which brings something else that always makes me shake my head.  Again, no matter how long some have been playing, they are awful quick to cry 'cheat' or 'hacker!' at the slightest thing, even if there is a perfectly logical answer to what they're seeing.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Strip

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2009, 08:53:40 AM »
It wasnt a connection. This fight went on a long time beforehand.

My connection will run perfectly for hours only to hickup for a minute or two....

Strip

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2009, 08:55:08 AM »
It amazes me how no matter how long someone's been playing, they'll still make posts like these when they should know better.  If you have any doubt as to whether or not the other player is doing somethign the game shouldn't allow, send the film to HTC and let them decide.  

Also, only thing your video showed as someone that was warping as they were trying to ditch on the water.  Which brings something else that always makes me shake my head.  Again, no matter how long some have been playing, they are awful quick to cry 'cheat' or 'hacker!' at the slightest thing, even if there is a perfectly logical answer to what they're seeing.

ack-ack
h4xx0rz everywhere!!!!!!!!!!
its a plot!!!!!!!!!!!
t3h l33tn3ss
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
      • http://www.71sqn.co.uk
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2009, 10:48:53 AM »
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2009, 12:43:13 PM »
lol I was accused of being a hax last night. It was all cleared up soon enough. We'll be in the TA this weekend.  :aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2009, 04:37:39 PM »
It amazes me how no matter how long someone's been playing, they'll still make posts like these when they should know better.  If you have any doubt as to whether or not the other player is doing somethign the game shouldn't allow, send the film to HTC and let them decide. 

Also, only thing your video showed as someone that was warping as they were trying to ditch on the water.  Which brings something else that always makes me shake my head.  Again, no matter how long some have been playing, they are awful quick to cry 'cheat' or 'hacker!' at the slightest thing, even if there is a perfectly logical answer to what they're seeing.

Even tho I have this tool on ignore Im going to answer this, cause thanks to Bipolar I got to read it.

I have years in the game now and have never seen anything remotely like this. You never saw the film of the rest of the fight. The submarine act was preceded by a bunch of stick jerking as if the guy was trying to make the plane warp. I never named names or said I thought he was cheating. But it did seem awfully suspicious, especially since the guy in question was a cry baby cause he got shot down.

I could have easily just linked the film to a data upload if I wanted the guy named couldnt I?
Never saw it. Never saw a guy fly into the water, dissapear, and then come flying out. All without a tail on his plane. And he popped in and out a few times.

Did it a minute earlier too when I got on his tail. He started jerking the stick all over and dancing all over the screen. And all this after a prolonged pork,vulch session at a base with fires going, many airplanes and GVs around, during which he didnt warp at all.

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2009, 04:47:41 PM »
Never saw a guy fly into the water, dissapear, and then come flying out.

Meet JoeBlack.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2009, 04:55:21 PM »
I always have guys flying into the water/base on jabo runs, or so it shows on my screen.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2009, 05:00:48 PM »
Even tho I have this tool on ignore Im going to answer this, cause thanks to Bipolar I got to read it.

I have years in the game now and have never seen anything remotely like this. You never saw the film of the rest of the fight. The submarine act was preceded by a bunch of stick jerking as if the guy was trying to make the plane warp. I never named names or said I thought he was cheating. But it did seem awfully suspicious, especially since the guy in question was a cry baby cause he got shot down.

I could have easily just linked the film to a data upload if I wanted the guy named couldnt I?
Never saw it. Never saw a guy fly into the water, dissapear, and then come flying out. All without a tail on his plane. And he popped in and out a few times.

Did it a minute earlier too when I got on his tail. He started jerking the stick all over and dancing all over the screen. And all this after a prolonged pork,vulch session at a base with fires going, many airplanes and GVs around, during which he didnt warp at all.

... What do you want us to do? You've been here long enough to know if something is suspicious... send it to HiTech. Here you'll learn, sooner or later, w can't investigate it.

You might want to do some reading on the internet about servers and packets.... very intersting stuff.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 05:02:35 PM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2009, 05:04:00 PM »

i saw somethign like that about a year or so ago. a guy in a p51.....me and another guy were chasin him. the other guy gave up........i didn't, as i had alt, letting me slowly gain on him. just within guns range, and he simply vanished. 15 seconds later i get the "cap, check the hi pony!". it was him. he blew his alt, and ran again, but this time i couldn't catch him.
 i went to another fight, got a kill, then went to the port that was flashing. it was this same pony straffing. i inn'd him.......he looked like he crashed in the water after a quick burst hit him. i was heading back to spot any gv's inbound.....and low and behold, there's this pony 3k away, and over the land now. he came back, went for a ho, missed, turned, and died that time.

it agitated the crap outta me back then.....but what am i gonna do, right/? i just grin and bear it.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2009, 06:19:24 PM »

Starting with the insults there eh Richie Boy? 

Since you've been here a few years, you should know better than to make posts as the one you did and instead send the film into HTC for them to review and decide.  They are much more better equipped then someone of your ignorance level to make the decision as to whether or not someone's flying is suspicious.

Again, by the short clip you posted (why didn't you post the entire film?) and from your description, it sounds nothing more than someone having a bad connection.  Search the forums or better yet, read the write up in the trainer's page on the affects of Internet lag and how it can affect the game.  But that would be asking too much since it's far easier for someone like you to point fingers and basically accuse someone of suspicious behavior and then stick your head in the sand when someone points out what a tool you are.

Quick, BiP quote this post so the tool can see it ^__^

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song