Author Topic: AW Pilot Reunion UPDATE - Indianapolis June 10-13th 2010  (Read 421 times)

Offline jordi

• Platinum Member
      • noseart
AW Pilot Reunion UPDATE - Indianapolis June 10-13th 2010
« on: December 08, 2009, 05:24:11 AM »
AW Pilot Reunion
June 10-13, 2010
Indianapolis Indiana 

To ALL Air Warrior Pilots

Over 110 AW Pilots have filled out a Profile page at the AW Pilot reunion website.

http://awreunion.myevent.com/

Have you created yours ?

Please fill out the AW Pilot Page even if you are just visiting the site and cannot attend OR post on the Guest book page with any comments to the other AW Pilots.

For those that have already done a Pilot Profile - THANKS !

I will be opening up the registration for the CON FEE and the link to reserve your hotel room right after the New Year.

There will be an EARLY Bird CON Fee for Jan. and Feb. Pay early and SAVE $10 !

Starting in March the CON fee will be $100 dollars.

This includes the following.

CON Shirt, Upgraded seating at the Indy Airshow on June 12th ( Saturday ), Banquet Dinner Friday evening, Con room fees and other miscellaneous fees.
( There will be an additional cost for any guest you would want to bring to the Banquet dinner and or the Air show. )

See the EVENTS  http://www.awreunion.myevent.com/3/registration.htm page for more information on what we will be doing and when.

I added an AW Pilot Memorial page. If there is a fallen AW Pilot you want to recognize please do so there.

I am also thinking if we have enough people interested ( 30 or more at $25 per person ) in having a Monte Carlo night on Saturday. Each person can take their winnings and buy more raffle ticket for prizes that have been donated.

If I have already contacted you on this before this is just a reminder then.

Thanks for visiting the site, filling out a profile and posting your thoughts.

Please forward this onto any other AW Pilots you know.

Thanks,

Sincerely,
Mike "Jordi" Bowman
Cell - 317-730-4136
AW Pilot Reunion
AW - AH Pilot 199? - 200?
Pulled out of Mothballs for DGS Allied Bomber Group Leader :)

Nose art