Author Topic: 357th Dragon Tails  (Read 3835 times)

Offline Limbo0

• Zinc Member
Re: 357th Dragon Tails
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2009, 10:26:45 PM »
 Well geez what a damn mess all this is. I am the leader of the [357TH]DeathDragons and i was the first person to make a squad name with 357 in the title so anyone that makes it after me is just an impersonator. And before you say it yes i no there was a squad in ww2 which is why i changed the ending so i didn't impersonate them. And as for u Ghost and Eskimo both of u got a problem with me cause u were both squeaking dweebs that didn't make the cut. And from now on u wanna talk trash look me up in the MA and say it not hard to find. Till then boys grow up and tryn grow a pair. And as for the other people taking the 357Th name u really should look through the squad ranks before u just pick a name its common courtesy.
May The Limbo0 Watch Over You

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2009, 10:36:19 PM »
Well geez what a damn mess all this is. I am the leader of the [357TH]DeathDragons and i was the first person to make a squad name with 357 in the title so anyone that makes it after me is just an impersonator. And before you say it yes i no there was a squad in ww2 which is why i changed the ending so i didn't impersonate them. And as for u Ghost and Eskimo both of u got a problem with me cause u were both squeaking dweebs that didn't make the cut. And from now on u wanna talk trash look me up in the MA and say it not hard to find. Till then boys grow up and tryn grow a pair. And as for the other people taking the 357Th name u really should look through the squad ranks before u just pick a name its common courtesy.

Momma was right. Birds of a feather definetly flock together.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2009, 10:44:39 PM »

Practice what you preach, and THEN we might consider listening to you.

#S#

Banshee7
Tours 86 - 296

Offline des506

• Nickel Member
      • The 354th FG
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2009, 10:47:21 PM »
I know greens well and I too am a founding 357th Death Dragons member. I am not surprised some little boy with issues of gender identity would try to emulate us, his heros. After all, he or they can only wear their Batman T-shirts so many times. I bet they have all our posters covering their bedroom walls and take our 357th Death Dragons lunch pails to school. Its nice to see the short bus they take still drops them off in front of their mommy's house. Be safe little ones, practice tieing your little girl shoes and someday you may be a The 357th Death Dragon too!
ALT+F4

WTG WILLY!!
DES 354th FG
The men dying out there have no choice... i have..i cannot order them into battle... i can perhaps lead them...Help them....Die with them
Manfred von Richthofen

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2009, 10:49:58 PM »

WTG WILLY!!

Awesome 1st post!!!  You answered your CO's "Bat Signal"!!!!!    :rock
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2009, 10:50:25 PM »
To the Dragon cave!
Tours 86 - 296

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2009, 10:50:42 PM »
Awesome 1st post!!!  You answered your CO's "Bat Signal"!!!!!    :rock
ROFLMAO...
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline des506

• Nickel Member
      • The 354th FG
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2009, 10:58:56 PM »
 you know what.. lets call our selves the 357fg yorksfordboys II or waat ever they call it and see if they like it....i bet you then it will come down to who was here first... but then NOW when we say we are here first they make a hell of a lot of noise...seriously guys so what if you're historically correct in name only... the way you fly seriously is a shame to them! so really, maybe it is time to change your name to save the shame. The [357th] Death Dragons have been here long before you guys were here and will be here till your 2 weeks are up and will be here when you change computers. So lets not waste each other's game time... we've got tons of bish and knits to kill...i believe our CO will handle this matter. So let it go... if not santa's not going to bring you presents this year.

p/s. Willy should have been a comedy writer.. i laughed till my stomache was in pain...
DES 354th FG
The men dying out there have no choice... i have..i cannot order them into battle... i can perhaps lead them...Help them....Die with them
Manfred von Richthofen

Offline MjTalon

• Gold Member
      • 82nd FG Home
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2009, 11:03:40 PM »
wooooooooow
 :banana:

S.A.P.P.
Cavalier - 82nd F.G
Group Commanding Officer

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2009, 11:18:48 PM »
you know what.. lets call our selves the 357fg yorksfordboys II or waat ever they call it and see if they like it

What you guys fail to realize is that they WERE NOT REPLICATING YOUR SQUAD.  Jesus Chirst.  How hard is that for y'all to grasp?  They DIDN'T name their squad the [357th] Death Dragons 2.  They simply did what a lot of other players do.  They found a historically accurate squad and decided to honor them by naming their virtual squad after them.  They didn't name themselves after some immature punks such as yourself.  You guys try to pull the "grow up and act like adults" or "you're a bunch of 12 year olds blah blah blah" when you YOURSELF are acting like what you describe.  Hypocrisy, maybe?  It's time to wake up and smell the coffee.

#S#

Banshee7 
Tours 86 - 296

Offline Plazus

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2009, 11:19:50 PM »
AH drama at its finest.

Plazus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Axis vs Allies

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2009, 11:20:29 PM »
Plazus, not seeing the picture, bud.
Tours 86 - 296

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2009, 11:24:00 PM »
I'm getting worried that Chappy is gonna start looking over his shoulder with all these coup attempts and start strip searching us for his safety(and curiosity).   :eek:

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2009, 11:29:04 PM »
Geez...someone tell the noobs that the instructions are on the HEEL of the boot..... :rolleyes:

NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2009, 12:43:04 AM »
Dont lock it yet, Nemisis isn't in yet.
he wont be in for another 30 days
 :rofl
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.