Author Topic: USRanger's Winter Breakout?  (Read 768 times)

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
USRanger's Winter Breakout?
« on: December 10, 2009, 07:27:37 PM »
I've heard good things about this mission for so long now, but i've never been able to play it myself, the mission works for a couple minutes, then AH carshes  :frown:. I'm using v.2.17 with yesterdays patch, i downloaded the original *.mis and all the soun files, opened it up in the editor, made a *.res, and placed that (as well as the sounds) in the missres folder, how can i get the mission to run properly? I'm very eager to play this mission.... :headscratch:
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
Re: USRanger's Winter Breakout?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 08:12:29 PM »
It's on the list.  Both the terrain & mission need to be updated to the new formats.  I usually don't play the missions, only build em, but this one I really did enjoy playing.  "Lost Soul", "Hell's Gate" & "Winter Breakout" are all being updated at this time.  I guess that's one of the problems with building terrains for my missions, so much has to be updated. :lol  Thanks for your interest.  I'll make sure it's soon.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 09:00:09 PM »
It's on the list.  Both the terrain & mission need to be updated to the new formats.  I usually don't play the missions, only build em, but this one I really did enjoy playing.  "Lost Soul", "Hell's Gate" & "Winter Breakout" are all being updated at this time.  I guess that's one of the problems with building terrains for my missions, so much has to be updated. :lol  Thanks for your interest.  I'll make sure it's soon.

Okee dokey, i've been itchin' to play this mission for the longest time.... :salute
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline bravoa8

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 10:57:27 PM »
I'm a fan of this one too. :aok Hope you get it updated.