Author Topic: 1st Nasty  (Read 5323 times)

Offline jetster

• Zinc Member
Re: 1st Nasty
« Reply #105 on: December 14, 2009, 02:23:06 PM »
The game is about world war and the objective is to win the war not furballing, it is for the DA not the MA........... :salute

Offline nitefox2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #106 on: December 14, 2009, 02:29:48 PM »
there were #s with the names over time fritzx1,which did fly with air raiders,ask lambo or bnzs as i havent seen lambo on in quit a while and there has been many names over them years as i would stop playing for a while and the name would say allready taken when i came back to play but it wont matter it just goes to show how a noe posts turns into this. and wmlute your a whiner i saw your  :furious demands on how you wanted squads that sounded like yours to change their names before skuzzy shot u down on that,and the fact you took the time to try to find all the names i had on here is a joke,but its nice that the game name police are here. with all that reserch how do you find time to play the game or do you just pay to talk on the forums?so i know there will be alot of rude remarks to this as when i started posting i was trying to be nice and reply to what the threads were about but now i see it dosent matter what the topic of the thread is this is what they turn into with a bunch of computer tough guys with cocky comments to make themselves feel better. i came on here to back up squaddys and try to post threads on that behalf and not to talk bad about other people or squads unless they started it with the our squad in the first place,as you dont see me complaining on 200 rainting about a ho or being killed by someone i dont like,i just up again and have fun

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #107 on: December 14, 2009, 02:33:10 PM »
The game is about world war and the objective is to win the war not furballing, it is for the DA not the MA........... :salute

The objective is to fight in a combat game. This a combat game.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #108 on: December 14, 2009, 02:35:20 PM »

the game is about recreating combat using World War II planes and vehicles.  It has nothing to do about World War II other than the planes and vehicles we choose to operate in game.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #109 on: December 14, 2009, 03:21:46 PM »
ROTC aint Army big guy :aok
Army ROTC isn't? Oh I'm sorry, it's all the same basic pricipals and order that the regular Army has. Oh and wait, if I were to join the Army, I would be at a rank higher than you already, and you've been in it for a year now. That must account for somthing.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #110 on: December 14, 2009, 03:23:20 PM »
and wmlute your a whiner i saw your  :furious demands on how you wanted squads that sounded like yours to change their names before skuzzy shot u down on that

(that whoosing noise you heard was my sarcasm in that post going right over your head)
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #111 on: December 14, 2009, 03:32:44 PM »
there were #s with the names over time fritzx1,which did fly with air raiders,ask lambo or bnzs as i havent seen lambo on in quit a while and there has been many names over them years as i would stop playing for a while and the name would say allready taken when i came back to play but it wont matter it just goes to show how a noe posts turns into this. and wmlute your a whiner i saw your  :furious demands on how you wanted squads that sounded like yours to change their names before skuzzy shot u down on that,and the fact you took the time to try to find all the names i had on here is a joke,but its nice that the game name police are here. with all that reserch how do you find time to play the game or do you just pay to talk on the forums?so i know there will be alot of rude remarks to this as when i started posting i was trying to be nice and reply to what the threads were about but now i see it dosent matter what the topic of the thread is this is what they turn into with a bunch of computer tough guys with cocky comments to make themselves feel better. i came on here to back up squaddys and try to post threads on that behalf and not to talk bad about other people or squads unless they started it with the our squad in the first place,as you dont see me complaining on 200 rainting about a ho or being killed by someone i dont like,i just up again and have fun
Nice rant, but you got the wrong guy :lol

Offline MrMeaty

• Zinc Member
« Reply #112 on: December 14, 2009, 04:15:09 PM »
Army ROTC isn't? Oh I'm sorry, it's all the same basic pricipals and order that the regular Army has. Oh and wait, if I were to join the Army, I would be at a rank higher than you already, and you've been in it for a year now. That must account for somthing.

The difference is you joined the ROTC and ran a bunch of drills and battalion formations and then called it a day. You think the ROTC is the same as the army, you haven't fought for anything other than merit badges in the army's boyscouts. <S> to Junky all "real" army recruits and vets for fighting/willing to fight for our country. Insulting anyone in the service should constitute deportation. Really I thought you were a decent guy but after this you just make me sick.

MrMeaty
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 04:18:49 PM by MrMeaty »
fear the flying black pig

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #113 on: December 14, 2009, 05:44:01 PM »
HAHAHA this gave me a good laugh, just remember you are still just gunna be Jo schmo private......and you can call me a team leader and respect that position an E-7 gave me :aok
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #114 on: December 14, 2009, 05:57:39 PM »

"Say, man, you got a joint?"

"No, not on me, man."

"It'd be a lot cooler if you did."

-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #115 on: December 14, 2009, 06:17:16 PM »
 The game is about pissing the other guy off.HT said it himself so stop coming to the forums with a hankey crying the blues about how you cant stop a NOE. Its meat on the table.
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline MrMeaty

• Zinc Member
« Reply #116 on: December 14, 2009, 06:20:07 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

"No, not on me, man."

fear the flying black pig

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #117 on: December 14, 2009, 07:08:39 PM »
Why was I not invited to the chest thumping party? I feel so left out.  :cry

Chest thumping ? Sounds more like "sack slapping" to me     :cheers:

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #118 on: December 14, 2009, 08:10:52 PM »
Just took a big nasty... :D
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #119 on: December 14, 2009, 08:12:33 PM »

quote author=Masherbrum link=topic=279781.msg3528181#msg3528181 date=1260835059]

"No, not on me, man."

[/quote] alright alright alright.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 08:18:17 PM by crazyivan »
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins