Author Topic: 1st Nasty  (Read 4991 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: 1st Nasty
« Reply #150 on: December 17, 2009, 11:21:21 PM »
You can think what you will there Junky, and I knew that you couldn't say anything about your missions, and I understand that. Just don't consider me a fool of what I don't know, becasue you are currently talking to me like I do know, and yes, I do know exactly what you are talking about. So, once again, don't consider me a fool, becasue I will prove you wrong everytime.
Alright board time lets see what you know, Where is building #1 located on every military installation?  :D

Knowing and actually doing are completed different animals, someone can tell you about room clearing then once they do it they make the same mistakes as the guys they were teaching. I dont think your a fool at all, but you did try to call me out on lieing which is a pet peeve of mine so I was gunna play with you for a bit. Seriously, dont take what you learned in JROTC and think that is how the military is gunna be...because it isnt, it all depends on who you work with and how you act...right now one of my guys in my team likes to throw his 2 cents into classes given by NCOs about different tactics and weapons but he doesnt know crap, he only knows what he learned from Basic. Needless to say I had to negative counsel him before our sqaud leader was gunna have him crab walking up hills in korea feet first in the middle of the night, seniors are almost always gunna be right, even if they are the same rank.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #151 on: December 17, 2009, 11:48:15 PM »
Who gives a rat's posterior?   I don't, most of us don't.   Let it go. 
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #152 on: December 17, 2009, 11:50:24 PM »
Who gives a rat's posterior?   I don't, most of us don't.   Let it go. 
your right :aok :salute

he started it though :aok :devil
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"