Author Topic: Am I doomed?  (Read 4036 times)

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
Re: Am I doomed?
« Reply #90 on: December 16, 2009, 08:39:38 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 11:19:35 AM by Skuzzy »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2009, 08:49:34 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 11:19:45 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2009, 10:11:46 AM »
First of all it was 2 P47's at 8k  with a goon trailing by 5 k. And then they're was "IT" err you Noe going straight to the goon. "Coincidence" maybe, but I think not. But this is not the matter that set me off. It is the cowards that are allowed to push the end sortie button in the face of certain DEATH!!!! To ditch while gettin your shell stepped on is what it is. But to then up a ostie and bail everytime a bomb was released, is a absolute COWARD!!! No one ever said you will be banned, only that HTC should reveiw the cowardly tatic that you enjoy. This tatic is a waste of time and money for people that have lives and only limited time to play, not to mention the MILLIONS THAT DIED IN WW2!!!!! These 2 scenarios never happened in the WW2 and shouldn't here either.If you ditch in a fight you should register as a kill. If you coward out of bombs , it should be a kill. And most of all, your "sexuality" has no place on here.  :joystick: 

:rofl :rofl :rofl
Encore encore
Tripe like this really brightens my day.

On a side note. Just because you don't have the reasoning powers to figure out where the goon is coming from doesn't mean other players are handicapped in the same way. Of course if all you do is take undefended bases using the heroic tactics that you so skillfully employ, then I would guess you don't get much practice finding the goons.
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: December 16, 2009, 10:43:36 AM »
First of all it was 2 P47's at 8k  with a goon trailing by 5 k. And then they're was "IT" err you Noe going straight to the goon. "Coincidence" maybe, but I think not. But this is not the matter that set me off. It is the cowards that are allowed to push the end sortie button in the face of certain DEATH!!!! To ditch while gettin your shell stepped on is what it is. But to then up a ostie and bail everytime a bomb was released, is a absolute COWARD!!! No one ever said you will be banned, only that HTC should reveiw the cowardly tatic that you enjoy. This tatic is a waste of time and money for people that have lives and only limited time to play, not to mention the MILLIONS THAT DIED IN WW2!!!!! These 2 scenarios never happened in the WW2 and shouldn't here either.If you ditch in a fight you should register as a kill. If you coward out of bombs , it should be a kill. And most of all, your "sexuality" has no place on here.  :joystick: 

Easy guys, I think he has a good point. Uping an Osti  and bailing out every time a bomb is released in a game IS a waste of time and money to the millions that died in WW2 .

It makes perfect sense to me.  I don;t understand why you guys just dont get it :(
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: December 16, 2009, 04:23:26 PM »
The snailster better watch it now. I see trouble coming to a runway near him.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
« Reply #95 on: December 16, 2009, 06:49:20 PM »
Lusche, you are well and truly doomed.  Going against an intellect as strong as this one can only end badly for you.  You've obviously employed your hacking talents against the wrong people.

I'll miss your charts.

See ya bye.   :cry
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Online lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: December 16, 2009, 07:20:55 PM »
Lusche, you are well and truly doomed.  Going against an intellect as strong as this one can only end badly for you.  You've obviously employed your hacking talents against the wrong people.

I'll miss your charts.

See ya bye.   :cry
Are you kidding?

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #97 on: December 16, 2009, 07:33:52 PM »
I've always felt that guys from the CFH should be hired by HTC as part of their anti-cheat system.  It seems that these guys are perfect to find those that cheat since they always seem to get shot down or attacked by cheaters.  This way, anyone that shoots down, attacks or intercepts a CFH would be flagged as a cheater and then HTC could ban those cowardily players.  It's a win-win for the community and the game as a whole.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
« Reply #98 on: December 16, 2009, 07:38:09 PM »
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Online lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: December 16, 2009, 07:54:09 PM »
:noid
I will take that as a yes then. :D You just never know some times.

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2009, 09:59:24 PM »
I've always felt that guys from the CFH should be hired by HTC as part of their anti-cheat system.  It seems that these guys are perfect to find those that cheat since they always seem to get shot down or attacked by cheaters.  This way, anyone that shoots down, attacks or intercepts a CFH would be flagged as a cheater and then HTC could ban those cowardily players.  It's a win-win for the community and the game as a whole.

ack-ack

+1 :aok :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline Vadjan-Sama

• Copper Member
« Reply #101 on: December 17, 2009, 02:02:57 AM »

<-- ROFLMAO

:neener:
"I wish people would use the wish list forum to post their brilliant ideas, and be smart enough to not post all their stupid ones.

But I am under no disillusions of my wish ever being fulfilled."

HiTech

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2009, 05:05:39 AM »
The snailster better watch it now. I see trouble coming to a runway near him.
(Image removed from quote.)

:rofl :rofl :rofl
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #103 on: December 17, 2009, 06:07:20 AM »
Yeah, this is done.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com