Author Topic: Am I doomed?  (Read 4055 times)

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
Re: Am I doomed?
« Reply #75 on: December 12, 2009, 11:48:58 PM »
Hey Lusche...congrats on the "you cheat" medal.  :cry I haven't earned one yet.

After reading all 3 pages of this thread...I have to wonder...you think maybe those guys don't know how to pull the clipboard up while in flight? It's obvious they don't know what the min alt is for the dar...or they wouldn't have been trying a 5k NOE.

I'm a noob, can someone tell me how to do an NOE at 5k?...I've tried it at 200 feet and I keep getting picked by people dropping in on me from 5k.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2009, 01:23:21 AM »
Blah Blah Blah.........

Is the SnailMan in need of attention again?

:D

Wer hat Ihr Ich gequetscht?
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: December 13, 2009, 01:25:39 AM »
I know how he really made the intercept....

cheater

:neener:

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #78 on: December 13, 2009, 01:41:52 AM »
 :rofl   I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!!!   :lol

(Image removed from quote.)

cheater

wrongway

All jokes aside, I do find it funny that anytime a goon dies not near a base......... It's always somebody cheating. 
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #79 on: December 13, 2009, 01:59:02 AM »
ah snail, you poor soul.  this is what i would have tell them, "suck it up, loosers"
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2009, 02:51:47 AM »
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2009, 08:15:16 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

cheater

wrongway
Now that is funny. :aok

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #82 on: December 14, 2009, 08:24:52 PM »

I'm a noob, can someone tell me how to do an NOE at 5k?...I've tried it at 200 feet and I keep getting picked by people dropping in on me from 5k.
Fly as low as you can till you hit the water. If you hit the water you went to far. :aok

lol perk that snail!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 08:27:08 PM by crazyivan »
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline madcap71

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #83 on: December 16, 2009, 04:39:57 AM »
First of all it was 2 P47's at 8k  with a goon trailing by 5 k. And then they're was "IT" err you Noe going straight to the goon. "Coincidence" maybe, but I think not. But this is not the matter that set me off. It is the cowards that are allowed to push the end sortie button in the face of certain DEATH!!!! To ditch while gettin your shell stepped on is what it is. But to then up a ostie and bail everytime a bomb was released, is a absolute COWARD!!! No one ever said you will be banned, only that HTC should reveiw the cowardly tatic that you enjoy. This tatic is a waste of time and money for people that have lives and only limited time to play, not to mention the MILLIONS THAT DIED IN WW2!!!!! These 2 scenarios never happened in the WW2 and shouldn't here either.If you ditch in a fight you should register as a kill. If you coward out of bombs , it should be a kill. And most of all, your "sexuality" has no place on here.  :joystick: 
No one has ever won a war dying for his country! He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country! GEORGE S. PATTON

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: December 16, 2009, 04:44:37 AM »
First of all it was 2 P47's at 8k  with a goon trailing by 5 k. And then they're was "IT" err you Noe going straight to the goon. "Coincidence" maybe, but I think not. But this is not the matter that set me off. It is the cowards that are allowed to push the end sortie button in the face of certain DEATH!!!! To ditch while gettin your shell stepped on is what it is. But to then up a ostie and bail everytime a bomb was released, is a absolute COWARD!!! No one ever said you will be banned, only that HTC should reveiw the cowardly tatic that you enjoy. This tatic is a waste of time and money for people that have lives and only limited time to play, not to mention the MILLIONS THAT DIED IN WW2!!!!! These 2 scenarios never happened in the WW2 and shouldn't here either.If you ditch in a fight you should register as a kill. If you coward out of bombs , it should be a kill. And most of all, your "sexuality" has no place on here.  :joystick:  

Jeez, take it easy. :headscratch:

Its not like anyone is implying CFH aint a perfectly legitimate operation. :rofl They strike a lot of terror into aircraft on runways with their C-Hogs. :neener:
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 04:57:36 AM by Rich46yo »
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #85 on: December 16, 2009, 05:03:06 AM »
First of all it was 2 P47's at 8k  with a goon trailing by 5 k. And then they're was "IT" err you Noe going straight to the goon. "Coincidence" maybe, but I think not. But this is not the matter that set me off. It is the cowards that are allowed to push the end sortie button in the face of certain DEATH!!!! To ditch while gettin your shell stepped on is what it is. But to then up a ostie and bail everytime a bomb was released, is a absolute COWARD!!! No one ever said you will be banned, only that HTC should reveiw the cowardly tatic that you enjoy. This tatic is a waste of time and money for people that have lives and only limited time to play, not to mention the MILLIONS THAT DIED IN WW2!!!!! These 2 scenarios never happened in the WW2 and shouldn't here either.If you ditch in a fight you should register as a kill. If you coward out of bombs , it should be a kill. And most of all, your "sexuality" has no place on here.  :joystick: 

With your squadron's history, you really shouldn't throw around words like 'cowardily tactics' or even try and allude that Lusche had cheated in some way.  Especially when your squadron was caught red handed quite a few times vulching shade accounts just to pad your score so you guys could end up the #1 squadron.  Now, that's what I would call cowardily tactics and cheating.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 16, 2009, 05:06:20 AM »

:rofl

So ditching when you are blacking out from a PW is "cowardice"...  But grabbing bases from a basically undefended country in a basically unpopulated country is not?

And my sexual orientation has no place on here..but apprently it has on CH 200? You were bringing up that topic, when I killed your tank in a town and YOU started to rant  about me switching sides for this kill (I did not, being rook since start of tour) and then went on to lament about my sexuality.

It's plain simple: You guys tried to milk, I spilled that milk, and you went ballistic about that.

I think the CfH are about the last squadron that has any right to lecture anyone about honorable and brave gameplay...

Noe going straight to the goon. "Coincidence" maybe

No coincidence. I was looking for a goon. When people repeatedly try to capture a Vbase without GV spawn to it, they DO use goons. Are you really thinking nobody is expecting a goon in a capture attempt????  :lol

Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #87 on: December 16, 2009, 08:05:33 AM »
It's plain simple: You guys tried to milk, I spilled that milk, and you went ballistic about that.

:rofl This thread is gold!  :D

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #88 on: December 16, 2009, 08:28:59 AM »
Wow.  Just wow.  Me thinks someone just needs to admit that they got...

by the Snail!  Look at that s-car-go!!! :rofl

CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #89 on: December 16, 2009, 08:36:31 AM »
With your squadron's history, you really shouldn't throw around words like 'cowardily tactics' or even try and allude that Lusche had cheated in some way.  Especially when your squadron was caught red handed quite a few times vulching shade accounts just to pad your score so you guys could end up the #1 squadron.  Now, that's what I would call cowardily tactics and cheating.

ack-ack

:rofl

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."