Author Topic: I need tips on how to keeping a low score  (Read 3102 times)

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
Re: I need tips on how to keeping a low score
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2010, 09:25:18 PM »
im adding in another facepalm, its overdue.

<facepalm>

Offline 715

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2010, 09:38:20 PM »
If by score you mean Rank then do as one other poster mentioned: make sure you kill in fighter mode, destroy things (or kill) in attack mode, bomb stuff in bomber mode, and kill things in GV mode.  Overall rank takes into account your rank in each of those four subcategories.  Since many people never bomb, attack, or GV accomplishing pretty much anything in those areas will cause your rank in them to plummet, thereby making your overall rank plummet.  For one tour I tried this and my overall rank dropped by a factor of 20.  However, at the end of the tour I was still the same crummy player I was at the beginning.

Offline MotleyCH

• Nickel Member
« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2010, 10:16:20 PM »
Attack Mode: Just use bombs and hit a town or factory, you want to get 3-4 objects destroyed for each bomb.
Bomber Mode: Town or factory and spread bombs out to get 3-5 or more objects destroyed for each bomb.
GV Mode: Find a good hiding spot and spawn camp
Fighter Mode: Don't engage unless you have an advantage, run when you lose it, hide in your ack  :lol

I usually would just do a few missions each of the bomber and attack this way to get my rank in the 100s and have fun for the rest of the month.

Offline mike254

• Nickel Member
« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2010, 10:44:18 PM »
grneagle wtf are you smoking?! You need to grow a brain or these guys will eat you alive. Quit posting stupid crap!  :cool:

Best advice so far. :aok  :rofl
This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

I have a photographic memory. The only problem is that sometimes I forget to take off the lens cap.

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2010, 11:00:29 PM »
The score crowd is watching this thread closely.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline USCH

• Silver Member
« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2010, 11:51:27 PM »

3. Camp in a Tiger as a religion.
use an M4 the tiger doesnt give you good points due to its eny

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2010, 12:10:22 AM »
the irony in you saying that, *hugs* for you sweet cheeks :aok

-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline lazydog

• Copper Member
« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2010, 12:41:44 AM »
i really don't care bout the past I'm in a squad right now and i have at least 4 other squads wenting me to join them
dont kid yourself it's only for #'s

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2010, 12:46:48 AM »
I need tips on how to  keeping a low score

Anything would be nice i already know that when flying a fighter/attack plane you should put it on attack it will keep your fighter score lower but is there anything else i can do
Step 1: Kill to death ratio above 0.29
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline dmdchief

• Nickel Member
« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2010, 03:17:31 AM »
I envy you. Must be a great feeling being that popular.
Even after 4 yeas of playing I haven't managed to join a squad yet  :cry
[/quote

squad? you don't need no stinkin squad, YOU are the whole army all by yourself, heck I flew around the other day just watching you make kills just so I could say        I WAS THERE WHEN,,,,,,,,

LOL
SALUTE YOU OLE' KILLA YA
HAVE THE COURAGE TO STEP UP AND LEAD AND THE PUBLIC WILL FOLLOW

Offline dhyran

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~
« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2010, 04:06:57 AM »
I envy you. Must be a great feeling being that popular.
Even after 4 yeas of playing I haven't managed to join a squad yet  :cry

lol Lusche

you just didn't took the right chances  ;)
and there were a couple right?

dhyran  - retired  CO  ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~        www.loose-deuce.net/

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: January 06, 2010, 04:45:26 AM »
Fighter: Find the closest fight and kill everyone. Dont HO and if you see LOW bombers kill them first (but do not ignore the fighters that might kill you). Points are most important and points come from the damage you do to enemy planes. Shoot accurate and leave nothing of their plane except the pilot and stick and then shoot the pilot.

Bomber: Climb to heaven and bomb towns. Ignore the strats. Blame HTC I didnt make it like that.

Attack: Same as fighter except every now and then you should shoot buildings with a LOT of ammo (dont miss). Every tenth sortie or so fly a flock of Ju88s and bomb a Vbase down and guns too and then bail and take a goon or m3 to capture it.

Vehicles: DO NOT spawn camp. Your kills per time will be terrible if you do and you will get bombed. Defend fields on the move (dont camp) and keep them guessing where you are. Once each tour you need to use the rockets on the PT or the 251 tracked vehicle to destroy some buildings. Try not to miss.

Fear nothing. Always press your attack and know that the guy you are fighting is sorry he ever saw you. Let everyone know that if it is YOUR choice to engage THEY WILL DIE! If in the unlikely event you are shot down or killed just shake it off and realize it was a random bullet and not the other guy pointing his mouse at you. If you are out of ammo do not go defensive... scare the pudding out of them and watch them auger!

Do not defend a base from a single (lone) con. Do not up a wirbel to kill a single (lone) porker. Do not climb to heaven to shoot bombers. Do not resupply in vehicle or goon.

When you can do all of the 'DO NOTs' and still rank in the top ten you will realize just how terrible everyone else really is.

Next time take Uptowns advice.  :aok

You will be called a picker and they will say you fight timidly. Ignore them as the dweebs/noobs they are. None of them have a clue.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: January 06, 2010, 04:58:16 AM »
I have discovered that if you do what you want and have fun doing it the rest will take care of itself. The only real reason to have rank is to keep noobs from destroying the CVs when they go AFK while they are controlling it. I do not like CV planes so I would prefer to defend a field instead of attacking from a CV but obviously the quickest fight you can find is CV versus airfield. Usually the knights are attacking at the closest airfield/airfield or airfield/CV there is so thats where you should be too.

If you stay Bishop you will eventually discover that because of ENY you will usually be at a disadvantage material wise and you will have to work that out.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: January 06, 2010, 05:36:03 AM »
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Harp00n

• Copper Member
« Reply #74 on: January 06, 2010, 06:01:33 AM »
i really don't care bout the past I'm in a squad right now and i have at least 4 other squads wenting me to join them

Squads...or "Clans"  :noid