Author Topic: The top sticks of today...  (Read 23370 times)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: The top sticks of today...
« Reply #225 on: January 12, 2010, 11:51:01 AM »
I dont consider hurri dweebs good sticks, dey ez mode  :D plus its been awhile since are last little tango, maybe I got to start flying during the day again so I can beat on some old men again :lol :salute

lol when are you  gonna get in your heads its not "what" they fly it is HOW they fly. :rolleyes:

I don't care what a person Flies he can fly a P-40 and do nothing but Vulch does that make him cool? or "UBER"

personally I think those that judge others on what they fly, Are lame.  

I also think that when some fly high eny planes exclusively they use that as an excuse "well I was in a -insert any 20+- eny plane...."

friggin Hurri IS a FIGHTING mans plane,one of the slowest in game,one of the easiest to get away from...how the frig is that "easy mode" ?

allthough I do agree with you it is Easy mode ONLY if you know how!!  and that goes for almost any plane!  with few exceptions.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #226 on: January 12, 2010, 11:57:03 AM »

lol when are you  gonna get in your heads its not "what" they fly it is HOW they fly. :rolleyes:

I don't care what a person Flies he can fly a P-40 and do nothing but Vulch does that make him cool? or "UBER"

I also think that when some fly high eny planes exclusively they use that as an excuse "well I was in a -insert any 20+- eny plane...."

friggin Hurri IS a FIGHTING mans plane,one of the slowest in game,one of the easiest to get away from...how the frig is that "easy mode" ?

allthough I do agree with you it is Easy mode ONLY if you know how!!  and that goes for almost any plane!  with few exceptions.

I actually liked flying the hurri. it's fun to fight in, and contrary to popular belief, it's not really just "yank n bank" in it. 
 as slow as the dam thing is, you need to have good sa, you need to manage what e you have somewhat carefully, and you need to make your shots count.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #227 on: January 12, 2010, 11:57:24 AM »

:aok

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #228 on: January 12, 2010, 12:13:42 PM »

ack-ack

Ohhh stop it.  We don't judge you.  We just think you fly a buff  :P
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #229 on: January 12, 2010, 12:21:59 PM »
Ohhh stop it.  We don't judge you.  We just think you fly a buff  :P

IT'S NOT A BOMBER!

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #230 on: January 12, 2010, 12:36:51 PM »
I actually liked flying the hurri. it's fun to fight in, and contrary to popular belief, it's not really just "yank n bank" in it. 
 as slow as the dam thing is, you need to have good sa, you need to manage what e you have somewhat carefully, and you need to make your shots count.

thats what I am saying...The plane is far from "easy Mode"  the 16 ya thats "easy mode" the 51 ya the K4 ya the temp ya 38 ya ECT ECT... they all are in the right hands, you take someone who truly knows the 38 and he will be a killer even against planes that he should no be able to.  I fought someone reciently in the P-40 he was in it, I was straight up impressed, he killed me twice in planes I dont normaly fly, so I came back and smoked him in the Hurri  :D

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #231 on: January 12, 2010, 01:58:43 PM »
I can say that I have overlooked Texture until he was mentioned in this post. I forgot how good he was in a fight. I've always admired Batfink and Dedalos to be always good all the time.
I think the thought goes that A can beat B on diffrent times, but when A can beat B all the time, and even on the bad days, that's when you know they are good. Batfink and Dedalos are good examples of that. I can only just barely beat them at any given time, no matter what they doing. I have not honestly fought Grizz in the DA in quite a long time (hint hint) so I really don't know how much he has progressed in the past couple of months. I can say when I have fought him, one of us are at the disadvatage with the planes, and one or the other wins.

As far as WMLute goes, and I am sure that I have heard him say this a couple of times, that he is the best when it comes to the SA. He has taught many people when it comes to SA, and that is where he beats most everyone there. Have I beat him a couple of times? Yes, has he beat me a couple of times? Yes.

I still seemed to be overlooked here, I've been able to beat quite a couple of people there, and multipule times to boot. I have quite a few KOTH wins under my belt, only time I don't win now is because I am not there to finish the whole thing, and even then I still come out with a win or a be a wabbit. Everytime I'm there at KOTH to finish it I win. Anytime someone wants me to prove it, I would be glad to.

<S>
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #232 on: January 12, 2010, 02:09:40 PM »

thats what I am saying...The plane is far from "easy Mode"  the 16 ya thats "easy mode" the 51 ya the K4 ya the temp ya 38 ya ECT ECT... they all are in the right hands, you take someone who truly knows the 38 and he will be a killer even against planes that he should no be able to.  I fought someone reciently in the P-40 he was in it, I was straight up impressed, he killed me twice in planes I dont normaly fly, so I came back and smoked him in the Hurri  :D

see....to me the spit16 is 10 times harder to fly than the 5 or 9. i totally suck in it. p-40..i flew once a long time ago..found out it'll compress...as i flew through a formation of buffs, straight into the side of a mountain... :rofl

the 38 to me isn't easy either. although faster than a hurri, ya still need that e management, and sa. she don't accelerate that fast, a lot can still outrun her, and a lot can out turn her.
 hell....cobia handed my bellybutton to me last night, down at 5k in his dam a20. 4 times.  :furious

i think i got him 2x. once, he was on the deck, hurt, i was gonna let him replane, but because he's one of the few that live for the fight, he said to "come get some". on one engine, he made it hard......th other time, i STILL don't know what the hell i did right.....but i got him in my 38G.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
« Reply #233 on: January 12, 2010, 02:16:36 PM »
I'm the best pilot named TwentyFo. And I'm the second best at resupplying fellow gvers. I like turtles
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #234 on: January 12, 2010, 02:20:17 PM »
I can say that I have overlooked Texture until he was mentioned in this post. I forgot how good he was in a fight. I've always admired Batfink and Dedalos to be always good all the time.
I think the thought goes that A can beat B on diffrent times, but when A can beat B all the time, and even on the bad days, that's when you know they are good. Batfink and Dedalos are good examples of that. I can only just barely beat them at any given time, no matter what they doing. I have not honestly fought Grizz in the DA in quite a long time (hint hint) so I really don't know how much he has progressed in the past couple of months. I can say when I have fought him, one of us are at the disadvatage with the planes, and one or the other wins.

As far as WMLute goes, and I am sure that I have heard him say this a couple of times, that he is the best when it comes to the SA. He has taught many people when it comes to SA, and that is where he beats most everyone there. Have I beat him a couple of times? Yes, has he beat me a couple of times? Yes.

I still seemed to be overlooked here, I've been able to beat quite a couple of people there, and multipule times to boot. I have quite a few KOTH wins under my belt, only time I don't win now is because I am not there to finish the whole thing, and even then I still come out with a win or a be a wabbit. Everytime I'm there at KOTH to finish it I win. Anytime someone wants me to prove it, I would be glad to.

<S>

Maybe no one has mentioned you because they figured you come along and toot your own horn. A whole lot of real good sticks have chimed in on this thread, and not one of them (seriously) mentioned themself as a candidate.

:rolleyes:
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #235 on: January 12, 2010, 02:22:06 PM »
I said me is the 3rd best pilot  :neener:
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #236 on: January 12, 2010, 02:24:24 PM »
Maybe no one has mentioned you because they figured you come along and toot your own horn. A whole lot of real good sticks have chimed in on this thread, and not one of them (seriously) mentioned themself as a candidate.

+1
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #237 on: January 12, 2010, 02:27:38 PM »

Never wanted to mention myself as a candidate. 16 pages and no mentions?
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.tedwilliams.com
« Reply #238 on: January 12, 2010, 02:28:17 PM »

I R teh CanIdaTe  :aok everyone else is just cannon fodder  :noid
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 02:30:12 PM by TW9 »
Quote from: sax
The community lacks personality , thank #@# for TW9 or
there would'nt even be anyone --------- left .
Quote from: Krusty
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's not skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.tedwilliams.com
« Reply #239 on: January 12, 2010, 02:29:17 PM »
Never wanted to mention myself as a candidate. 16 pages and no mentions?

dats cuz noone thinks ur good.. but JOOoo  :joystick:
Quote from: sax
The community lacks personality , thank #@# for TW9 or
there would'nt even be anyone --------- left .
Quote from: Krusty
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's not skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9