Author Topic: The top sticks of today...  (Read 23376 times)

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.tedwilliams.com
Re: The top sticks of today...
« Reply #285 on: January 12, 2010, 07:38:01 PM »
It's a terrain bug with the new filmviewer. It's been discussed widely in the bug forum.
Some can view them & some can't

oh and i thought going and updating all the terrains would be a good idea..... stupid me..  :headscratch:
Quote from: sax
The community lacks personality , thank #@# for TW9 or
there would'nt even be anyone --------- left .
Quote from: Krusty
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's not skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #286 on: January 12, 2010, 08:13:22 PM »
Junky I've killed you so many times one on one i think i should have been on your list :)

"The" Bear69
Poser Bear :D I get blamed for you way too much :D

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #287 on: January 12, 2010, 09:18:46 PM »
Even that is not the perfect way to measure.  There really is no way to measure because like I said before.  There to many different styles of flying.  Pilot A can beat pilot B, pilot A can't beat pilot C, but pilot B can beat pilot C.  It happens all the time.  Some can fight many styles of flying but there will always be a few that u can't.

Idk about that, if you can't adjust your style based on how you are losing then you aren't that good.  Same with my poker analogy, if you get exposed playing a certain way and you don't adjust you are going to get killed.

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #288 on: January 12, 2010, 10:49:51 PM »
  Some people have a style they prefer hoping to find others who share the same. Players who dont offer less satisfactory fights win or lose. Its not so much changing how they fly to beat others, as it is enjoying the rare fights they have with those like them.

~AoM~

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #289 on: January 12, 2010, 10:52:39 PM »
 Some people have a style they prefer hoping to find others who share the same. Players who dont offer less satisfactory fights win or lose. Its not so much changing how they fly to beat others, as it is enjoying the rare fights they have with those like them.

I was talking about a long extended DA session.  If you keep dying the exact same way and fail to make an adjustment... :headscratch:

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #290 on: January 12, 2010, 10:56:36 PM »
Idk about that, if you can't adjust your style based on how you are losing then you aren't that good.  Same with my poker analogy, if you get exposed playing a certain way and you don't adjust you are going to get killed.
You have to adjust. i agree 100%. As youve seen of me in the DA from the last month. It isnt a matter of getting better. It about adjusting your style. Which is something i never done until this last week or so.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #291 on: January 13, 2010, 12:58:49 AM »
Grizz I have already noticed what you are talking about fighting against you and Krup. You got some nasty merges that get me alot(but Im starting to figure it out) Krup is nasty when we get into scissors but doesnt merge(or aim) quite as good as you. For me to beat you I need to drag the fight on longer, for me to beat krup I need to get him quick, which I try to with a little throttle action on the merge.

I still lose most though........But when I get back its on!!!!!

Ink I was just giving Bear a hard time because I found him Bnzing in a hurri one day :D

:salute
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline titan312

• Zinc Member
« Reply #292 on: January 13, 2010, 10:26:25 AM »

Don't forget about me! Just about everyone listed there I have beat in an even dual.

Lol.  Modesty at it's finest.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 10:28:48 AM by titan312 »

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #293 on: January 13, 2010, 12:41:08 PM »
Grizz I have already noticed what you are talking about fighting against you and Krup. You got some nasty merges that get me alot(but Im starting to figure it out) Krup is nasty when we get into scissors but doesnt merge(or aim) quite as good as you. For me to beat you I need to drag the fight on longer, for me to beat krup I need to get him quick, which I try to with a little throttle action on the merge.

I still lose most though........But when I get back its on!!!!!

Ink I was just giving Bear a hard time because I found him Bnzing in a hurri one day :D

:salute
my mistake :(  I just see so much crap about the Hurri and it gets under my skin cuz I love that plane, but I understand :salute

I love BnZin in the Hurri its funny when people don't expect that you can zoom up to them LOL but its definitely not its strong suit.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #294 on: January 13, 2010, 12:43:38 PM »
I personally like when their wings peel off in a high G turn.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Pawz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #295 on: January 20, 2010, 06:44:03 AM »
Junky I've killed you so many times one on one i think i should have been on your list :)

"The" Bear69

Bear your idea of a one on one is you being at 20k diving on a fighter already engaged.
When I die bury me in a P38.

I watch day after day, week after week, tour after tour, the Bishops and Rooks take bases and win maps while the Knights stand there with their thumbs stuck in their butts. It's just pathetic!

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #296 on: January 20, 2010, 07:04:28 AM »
Bear your idea of a one on one is you being at 20k diving on a fighter already engaged.

ouch!  :lol

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #297 on: January 20, 2010, 05:34:17 PM »
ouch!  :lol

Although not on often, pervert should be on the 'Top Sticks' list.
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #298 on: January 20, 2010, 05:38:07 PM »
Although not on often, pervert should be on the 'Top Sticks' list.

QFT.
- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline Agent360

• Nickel Member
      • http://troywardphotography.com
« Reply #299 on: January 20, 2010, 07:50:11 PM »
Junky.....where is the updated count???????????

I wanna see my name in lights.... :x