Author Topic: The top sticks of today...  (Read 23344 times)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Re: The top sticks of today...
« Reply #345 on: January 23, 2010, 11:52:20 PM »
I desagree.  I think the differences at top are very small. They could mean that player a beats player b 100% of the time but all it would take to equilize them is a small adjustment and the rolles will be reversed. Of corse player A will adjust eventually reversing the roles again. This process goes on constantly and that us why you cant have one best. Depends on the day. That is for top 10%. Below that theres chaos lol

I think something being missed here is time spent in the game flying too.  Anyone of the 'top sticks' would surely show rust and lose the edge if they weren't flying as much as they do.  That and a person has to have the desire to be one of those 'top sticks' for whatever it's worth, if anything.

The other balancing act is maintaining the fun at the same time.  Any of us that have been playing AH or back to AW and WB can name any number of 'top sticks' who got so wrapped up in it that they got miserable and their fun disappeared as they read their press clippings and felt the need to prove it to the point they never lost a fight legitimately.

As long as it remains fun, go for it  :aok
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline elc7367b

• Silver Member
« Reply #346 on: January 24, 2010, 01:17:48 AM »
I know I can't count how many hours/days/weeks of time I have spent helping out this community.

What have YOU done Voss except lie and scam the community for money?

Now go slink back under whatever rock scum like you crawls out of.

Why does Rule # 4 not apply in the above post? 

4- Flamebaiting, flaming, being abusing, being disrepectful, trolling, spamming or posting to incite or annoy is not allowed. If you cannot make a positive contribution to the thread, then just stay out of it.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #347 on: January 24, 2010, 03:25:30 AM »
Lute was telling him straight.

Skuzzy would have moderated the post if he felt that it broke any rules.

I quote rule #6 in regards to your post.

6- Members are asked to not act as "back seat moderators". Issues with any breach of rules should be brought to HTC's attention via email at support@hitechcreations.com.

and now I may have broken it myself   :D
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Redd

• Silver Member
« Reply #348 on: January 24, 2010, 04:38:38 AM »

4- Flamebaiting, flaming, being abusing, being disrepectful, trolling, spamming or posting to incite or annoy is not allowed. If you cannot make a positive contribution to the thread, then just stay out of it.

there is a special "Voss" rule which overides all other rules.
I come from a land downunder

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #349 on: January 24, 2010, 05:19:30 AM »

I have noticed previously that HTC seems to use moderators that employ a double standard with certain individuals.

I want everyone to know that my entire squad has been watching and reading your threads about this. Personally I find it insulting and immature of you but that is in keeping with many of your personalities and I guess thats all part of being geeks on the internet.

Many of my squad members (not all of them and certainly not myself) are members of the law enforcement community extending from the streets to international intelligence gathering. It would not hurt some of their resumes to put someone guilty of the crimes you have outlined into the court system and prosecute him. So... if you have ROCK HARD evidence that I am this individual AND you can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that there has been a crime commited (and scamming the community out of money as Lute suggested would be a crime alright) then post your evidence... otherwise you are engaging in a crime yourselves.

Personally I look at it like this (after reading god knows how many time wasting pages)... we are surrounded by moonbats! If someone told me... 'I own a P-51' and 'I flew an F-16 for Israel' and then suggested they needed contributions to build a video game? Do I even need to tell you my reaction? Only a raving lunatic would buy that (therefore moonbats). If you really fell for that one... prove it to me so I know which moonbats to laugh at. Honestly folks we are playing a video game on the internet and if you want to be a scorpion wielding spy for Israel its fine... really. You really think WAY too much of yourselves but if it floats your boat... cool.

Growing up is still an option too.  :aok
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Urchin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #350 on: January 24, 2010, 07:37:18 AM »
Didn't you do this last time someone exposed you too?  I mean I got an eerie sense of deja vu reading that.

Offline elc7367b

• Silver Member
« Reply #351 on: January 24, 2010, 10:12:20 AM »
How do you delete something when it is posted in the wrong thread other than modifying the message body?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 10:15:00 AM by elc7367b »

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #352 on: January 24, 2010, 10:43:28 AM »
I have noticed previously that HTC seems to use moderators that employ a double standard with certain individuals.

I want everyone to know that my entire squad has been watching and reading your threads about this. Personally I find it insulting and immature of you but that is in keeping with many of your personalities and I guess thats all part of being geeks on the internet.

Many of my squad members (not all of them and certainly not myself) are members of the law enforcement community extending from the streets to international intelligence gathering. It would not hurt some of their resumes to put someone guilty of the crimes you have outlined into the court system and prosecute him. So... if you have ROCK HARD evidence that I am this individual AND you can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that there has been a crime commited (and scamming the community out of money as Lute suggested would be a crime alright) then post your evidence... otherwise you are engaging in a crime yourselves.

Personally I look at it like this (after reading god knows how many time wasting pages)... we are surrounded by moonbats! If someone told me... 'I own a P-51' and 'I flew an F-16 for Israel' and then suggested they needed contributions to build a video game? Do I even need to tell you my reaction? Only a raving lunatic would buy that (therefore moonbats). If you really fell for that one... prove it to me so I know which moonbats to laugh at. Honestly folks we are playing a video game on the internet and if you want to be a scorpion wielding spy for Israel its fine... really. You really think WAY too much of yourselves but if it floats your boat... cool.

you just proved you are "voss" by this reply.

whats funny is you did not once reply in that thread "...flight sim"    if I had even 1 person trying to say that stuff about me I would do what ever it took to show them the error of there ways.... you on the other hand NOT one reply???????????????????????????????????

so as far as I am concerned you are "voss"  and after reading this reply from you, I am even more convinced it is you, for you sound just like a guilty party explaining it away, calling victims in a scam "moonbats" ya you are a real piece of work,  you are without a doubt "exposed" as they say....you are a disgrace to the human race and should be exterminated just like a cockroach would be, stepped on real hard.

one thing I know for sure is what comes around goes around, if you are not getting it back yet...you will.

Paul "INK" Fields   

PS I give you MY name maybe you can get one of your LEO  buddies (:rofl) to come explain to me you really are not who they say you are,   my advise to you is go back under the rock you crawled out from.

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #353 on: January 24, 2010, 11:30:48 AM »

[/quote]
Respect for the God like sticks which I've come across in days past.

Wilbuz.
ManeTMP/BluKitty.
Levi.

[/quote]

I can't remember if it was a Koth or just running into ManeTMP in the MA, but I got into a real turner with him, after he eventually tore me to shreds he said -good job, you lasted about 10 turns more than most would -

I felt so proud lol -isn't that sad?

LOL

NwBie
 :airplane:
Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #354 on: January 24, 2010, 11:33:25 AM »

LMAO new tag same shtick. :rofl :rofl :rofl  Voss get some new material. :rofl :rofl
See Rule #4

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #355 on: January 24, 2010, 11:41:01 AM »
It's better to keep your mouth shut and thought a fool then open it and remove all doubt = Mark Twain.......<----my wifes kin folk  :D
Lighten up Francis

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #356 on: January 24, 2010, 11:49:50 AM »

Respect for the God like sticks which I've come across in days past.

Wilbuz.
ManeTMP/BluKitty.
Levi.

I can't remember if it was a Koth or just running into ManeTMP in the MA, but I got into a real turner with him, after she eventually tore me to shreds she said -good job, you lasted about 10 turns more than most would -

I felt so proud lol -isn't that sad?

LOL

NwBie
 :airplane:

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #357 on: January 24, 2010, 11:50:35 AM »
See Rule #4

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #358 on: January 24, 2010, 11:52:54 AM »
Unrelated:  Urchin are you playing again?
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #359 on: January 24, 2010, 01:02:12 PM »
Deja vu here as well Urchin.

If I cared to waste more than a min. of my time on that scum I would dig up some of the other "outed" threads so we can compare 'em.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit