Author Topic: sore loosers  (Read 1915 times)

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
Re: sore loosers
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2010, 10:01:06 PM »
"The Fail is strong with this thread."
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline legoman

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2010, 10:03:00 PM »
See Rule #8
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 07:35:34 AM by Skuzzy »
Would seem my only decent plane

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2010, 10:05:03 PM »
Squeeker war?
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline legoman

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2010, 10:09:36 PM »
what is up with this squeak junk we all did it at one time in our lives, we shouldn't torture people for stuff they can't control 

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.tedwilliams.com
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2010, 10:10:38 PM »

Quote from: sax
The community lacks personality , thank #@# for TW9 or
there would'nt even be anyone --------- left .
Quote from: Krusty
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's not skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2010, 10:11:55 PM »
Hey everybody let me tell you how my afternoon went today. Well I got home, like usual had to hit the head. I went to the grocery store yesterday so I had a frozen pizza in the freezer. Whew, lucky because I was thinking about eating that pizza last night! Well put it in the oven and turned on the TV. Anyone notice theirs nothing good one at 6pm. Just the news with that annoying Katie Kurick women woof! Pulled the pizza out of the oven 15 minutes later. Dijourno pizza is alright. Anybody know of a better frozen pizza Stouffers? Well knocked that baby out  while watching wings of the luftwaffe. Later walked my dog down the road. Two craps and  a pee. The dog not me. Anyway will continue this story alittle later.

:salute Aces High bestest game eva
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline bagrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2010, 10:12:21 PM »
Z-ro says "haters can mad if they want to"  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX5ZPuodjvU
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 10:20:18 PM by bagrat »
Last post by bagrat - The last thing you'll see before your thread dies since 2005.

Offline cactuskooler

• Skinner Team
  • Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2010, 10:12:30 PM »
It's Junior High all over again!
cactus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Noseart

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2010, 10:16:44 PM »
.feedtoBBSpirhanas
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline Vertex61

• Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2010, 10:20:07 PM »
See Rule #8
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 07:39:57 AM by Skuzzy »
~VeRtEx~

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2010, 10:27:42 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 07:40:10 AM by Skuzzy »
Lighten up Francis

Offline legoman

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2010, 10:28:02 PM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline Vertex61

• Copper Member
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2010, 10:34:38 PM »

btw outta PMs lego.
Need to talk to me...talk to me ingame

~VeRtEx~

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2010, 10:50:21 PM »
Ouch my sides hurt! Ouch!!!! Hahaha I need a dr. Just ignore the fella kid
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2010, 10:55:54 PM »
Hey everybody let me tell you how my afternoon went today. Well I got home, like usual had to hit the head. I went to the grocery store yesterday so I had a frozen pizza in the freezer. Whew, lucky because I was thinking about eating that pizza last night! Well put it in the oven and turned on the TV. Anyone notice theirs nothing good one at 6pm. Just the news with that annoying Katie Kurick women woof! Pulled the pizza out of the oven 15 minutes later. Dijourno pizza is alright. Anybody know of a better frozen pizza Stouffers? Well knocked that baby out  while watching wings of the luftwaffe. Later walked my dog down the road. Two craps and  a pee. The dog not me. Anyway will continue this story alittle later.

:salute Aces High bestest game eva

Thats great Crazy!  

I woke up to the phone ringing at 1 pm.  Who the heck calls at 1 pm? Especially when I am trying to sleep.  Oh its the nice people I interviewed with yesterday.  "Congratulation's we'd like you to start on Feb 1 in LA.  Cool!  Get out of bed walk in to the bathroom and make water. Walk down stairs and feed the dogs, this is followed by being ran over by the dogs. Open the fridge and grab a Monster energy drink.  Mmmmm.  Then I walked into the living room and look out the windows to see my three puppies playing tug-o-war with one of my socks.  Ah screw it, its way to cold for me to walk out and get it.  Go back upstairs, and read the forums.  Post on the forums.  Oh look, one of the pups decided to eat my new el cheapo head phones and mic.  Evil dogs! Log on to Aces play for a while.  Oh look CSI is on.  Ok I'll watch CSI.  I think to myself "You know for a dead chick, she's still pretty hot".  Log off AH, and fire up Adobe CS2, work on my PBJ-1C skin for a little bit.  Hmmm I'm hungry, so I order a pizza.  Mmmm Pineapple and ham!  Ok back to AH, and its FSO time.  Link up with my FSO buds, sitting on the runway and poof back in the tower!  What just happened? Oh DrDea shot me on the runway.  What a squadie!  :rofl  Fly and fly...ohhhh bad guys!  Shooting at the bad guys.  Uh oh.  I needed that wing   :(  Log back on to the forums to see legomans post.  Giggle like a Nisky on a slip n slide.  Then I read crazys post, and figured I should add.  Ok. I'm done now. You all are great and you all make me laugh.  My day is complete!

<S>
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 10:57:49 PM by 5PointOh »
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver