Author Topic: DA grief  (Read 1752 times)

Offline texastc316

• Silver Member
      • Mighty 316th
Re: DA grief
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2010, 02:57:24 PM »
TexsTC  :D

:rofl that noob isnt even in the same class as the real TC. He should cancel his account. he r t3h suk
TexsTC-CO/Court Jester-Mighty 316th FS "CREEPING DEATH"  in MA/FSO

The eager pilots are not experienced. And the experienced not eager.

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2010, 03:01:23 PM »
cool they actually got around to putting an arena message up in the da now? excuse my ignorance but ive been away for awhile. when did they put it up? whats it say? and does it seem to be effective?
I think it's a command to go to the lake, grab a tempest or -4, fly in a hord, and then fly in circles at 20k until someone gets into a fight beneath you. Just guessin...
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2010, 04:01:10 PM »
cool they actually got around to putting an arena message up in the da now? excuse my ignorance but ive been away for awhile. when did they put it up? whats it say? and does it seem to be effective?
*** WARNING:  READ THIS! ***

The primary purpose of the Dueling Arena is to
allow players a private refuse [Refuge?] for fighting duels.

Anyone interrupting duels, in this arena, will be
subject to ejection from the game.

Duels are to be fought away from the Furball area
of the terrain.  In the Furball area, anything goes.

First time it has been violated to my knowledge . Was filmed by 3 of us .  My money says shade , or switched name , already switched again .The guy tried to play ignorant . Ignored everyone but texted on help channel to another guy in the arena . Unaware I believe that I had already sent out a request for help and was on that channel . Then tried to tell TC he was unable to speak english . Said he was google translating everything as he went . Well I speak a 2nd language and know that if you can read write and are familiar with Grammer structure slang , you aint googling a thing . TC was very polite until then , then was professional in telling him to quit playing stupid . I imagine it will not be long after film is reviewed that HTC will do exactly as they say . It is my experience they will not say something they do not mean .  So my brother Estes , who I miss , I think he may have one more night to enjoy his weak axed style of play . Having been the victim of this crap . I can't wait .

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2010, 04:30:29 PM »
I think it's a command to go to the lake, grab a tempest or -4, fly in a hord, and then fly in circles at 20k until someone gets into a fight beneath you. Just guessin...
LOL think again you are completely wrong . I love being able to say this . The lake was empty almost all night . People were invited to join us , most did . Rules were simple . 1v1 only , tune channel , no hoing , No alt monkeying . I think one last rule will need to be added as 2 of the fellas that joined in were back sliding . No disengaging until fight is over . One guy did it to me once , wanted a reset . Said "reset stalemate" right after I got the E equalized and angles in my favor . I just augured as puppy needed to go outside anyways . I had my suspicion but wouldn't say anything as I wasn't sure . He then did same thing to TC , 1st time tc let it pass . Second time TC called him on it . After generously allowing reset , TC grilled him on it and dewd said . "Well you committed to a turn I could not possibly match why should I continue a fight I couldn't possibly win?" :rofl :rofl I will let TC fill in the particulars as he has the vocabulary to explain it much better then I do . Other guy was flying under a shade I figured out after he told his usual morning joke he always tells . A known griefer named k1ller flying under re1ic . He even had to quit as he tried every way to circumvent the spirit of the rules .As each one was expanded to close loop holes he fought a few then left . The lake was visited by cries of hey where is everybody ?  Well everybody was dueling and having a blast . It almost fell apart and was on the verge of it when TC showed up . So when you say cesspool nothing but temps or any other blanket statements . Might want to check it out first . Otherwise from this point on you will just be showing your ignorance . :x :rock TC, HTC  :salute and thank you for allowing me to enjoy the rest of my morning doing exactly what I wanted . With established , old , and a new friend . One last thing this should also end the " I miss 8 player arenas" stuff . If you can afford a PC , internet connection .etc . You can also afford the 15 bucks a month to pay for the hard work and expense it takes to make this run  . If you do from this point on you will merely look like a mooch imho .

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2010, 05:13:46 PM »
LOL think again you are completely wrong . I love being able to say this . The lake was empty almost all night . People were invited to join us , most did . Rules were simple . 1v1 only , tune channel , no hoing , No alt monkeying . I think one last rule will need to be added as 2 of the fellas that joined in were back sliding . No disengaging until fight is over . One guy did it to me once , wanted a reset . Said "reset stalemate" right after I got the E equalized and angles in my favor . I just augured as puppy needed to go outside anyways . I had my suspicion but wouldn't say anything as I wasn't sure . He then did same thing to TC , 1st time tc let it pass . Second time TC called him on it . After generously allowing reset , TC grilled him on it and dewd said . "Well you committed to a turn I could not possibly match why should I continue a fight I couldn't possibly win?" :rofl :rofl I will let TC fill in the particulars as he has the vocabulary to explain it much better then I do . Other guy was flying under a shade I figured out after he told his usual morning joke he always tells . A known griefer named k1ller flying under re1ic . He even had to quit as he tried every way to circumvent the spirit of the rules .As each one was expanded to close loop holes he fought a few then left . The lake was visited by cries of hey where is everybody ?  Well everybody was dueling and having a blast . It almost fell apart and was on the verge of it when TC showed up . So when you say cesspool nothing but temps or any other blanket statements . Might want to check it out first . Otherwise from this point on you will just be showing your ignorance . :x :rock TC, HTC  :salute and thank you for allowing me to enjoy the rest of my morning doing exactly what I wanted . With established , old , and a new friend . One last thing this should also end the " I miss 8 player arenas" stuff . If you can afford a PC , internet connection .etc . You can also afford the 15 bucks a month to pay for the hard work and expense it takes to make this run  . If you do from this point on you will merely look like a mooch imho .
Lol, I was just talking about the tards at the lake--what you describe DOES sound like fun tho :aok

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2010, 05:43:27 PM »
What time do yall get on and what channel? PM me the info. looking forward to get back into duels.
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline Redd

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2010, 05:52:50 PM »

He should be banned just for telling that joke every day anyway. Racist , poor taste, and not vaguely funny.
I come from a land downunder

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2010, 07:08:41 PM »

He should be banned just for telling that joke every day anyway. Racist , poor taste, and not vaguely funny.
?

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2010, 09:26:38 PM »
sorry to bump this thread but..hey hill if you want PM me your phone number and ill give you a ring. its been awhile

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2010, 10:08:08 PM »
sounds like a blast
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2010, 02:51:08 PM »
Hlbly:

I had a feeling I knew who you were talking about....K1ller has longstanding issues of race and gender hatred (Obama jokes and actual threats of violence against the POTUS on VOX) and of NOT producing the a/c agreed to on 1 v 1.  You may verify with Dodger and with Krupnski...in one case, Krup agreed to 1 v 1 him and K1ller showed up at 12K in a duel agreed to be on the deck.  He proceeded to call Krup a derogatory name for a polish person (which, Krup isn't, lol) and alt monkey'd him via the HO and left.  He is a Mossy HOer...and a problem for anyone wishing to enjoy a 1 v 1 engagement with another pilot, should the mood strike him, he will run over and jump right in.

He maintains his Rellick name because he has been text banned in the DA more than, well, I have...which embarrassingly enough, is a lot...has no compunction whatsoever about jumping on your personal VOX to "talk".

These are my personal experiences and can be verified with anyone that flies in the DA with any regularity at all...he is avoided.  These are not allegations, they are witnessed events and I am in no way baiting him...I am letting the readers of this particular thread know that when he is in the DA, you could be interrupted by him or any of his shade accounts...he has at least 2.

V/r

Changeup
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 03:05:43 PM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2010, 03:23:09 PM »
Hlbly:

I had a feeling I knew who you were talking about....you could be interrupted by him or any of his shade accounts...he has at least 2.

V/r

Changeup

$45/month to grief?

:rolleyes:

whatever....

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2010, 03:26:56 PM »
Wrongway,

Don't take my word for it bro....ask around and $45 bucks a month isn't much to some people...I guess opinions vary on that subject.  Besides, he keeps getting text banned so he needs the shades! lol

Changeup
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 03:30:00 PM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2010, 03:31:24 PM »
Wrongway,

Don't take my word for it bro....ask around and $45 bucks a month isn't much to some people...I guess opinions vary on that subject.

Changeup

I don't doubt you.

Just seems a bit extravagant just to grief.

You could sponsor a family in Haiti.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2010, 10:23:34 PM »
Hlbly,

Send me a note on this.  I spend a bunch of time in the DA and I would be more than happy to keep an eye out for this but I don't know exactly what is happening here.

V/r

Voss
the F-14's are not enabled in the DA!  :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"